Page 137 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Thanks

[QUOTE=AuStynburg;6071753][QUOTE=oscarf;6070908]

Then, there's the second black message button icon which I changed from biteSMS to iRealSMS, the SMS app I use ...

Quote Originally Posted by oscarf View Post

what is the launch com.(code here) for irealsms. I tried using appinfo but that one didn't work?

launch com.spiritoflogic.iRealSMS3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AnteOnline For This Useful Post:

AuStynburg (2011-05-27)

Alright, sorry for my incompetence LuCiFeRkO, but i cant find "adjust" or "invert" in ifile... I did find the iphone banner, but couldnt find the other 2 options.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mondo619 View Post
    Alright, sorry for my incompetence LuCiFeRkO, but i cant find "adjust" or "invert" in ifile... I did find the iphone banner, but couldnt find the other 2 options.
    There is no such thing like "invert" or "adjust" in iFile . I pretty sure that he means how you should do to change the color of the icon in Photoshop.

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

That's how you do it in photoshop haha. Someone's posted all black icons on this thread early on, search for those

Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarf View Post

Then, there's the second black message button icon which I changed from biteSMS to iRealSMS, the SMS app I use ...

what is the launch com.(code here) for irealsms. I tried using appinfo but that one didn't work?
    Just to follow up further on that, when you can't find the Bundle ID of a JB app (such as when AppInfo doesn't give it to you or is confusing), look for the app's directory in Applications.pwn, open that up and look at the Info.plist for the app. The Bundle ID is there. In this case, launch com.spiritoflogic.iRealSMS3, as noted.

For App Store apps, if AppInfo fails to give the ID, then look at the long hexadecimal folder name that AppInfo gives, go to /User/Applications/ and find that folder there. Open it and look at the Info.plist. Same drill.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to oscarf For This Useful Post:

Neverenough (2011-05-28)

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    That's how you do it in photoshop haha. Someone's posted all black icons on this thread early on, search for those
    Hahahah! i feel stupid! Thanks man, Ill try and look for em

anygood lockscreen to match with this theme?????

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Finished porting all the TILES that come with the theme to black.

you can get them HERE

(and they look SICK!)
    OK, Found this., But this doesnt include the banner or the other "little White Iphones" for the top icons..... the search continues.............

OK, Found this., But this doesnt include the banner or the other "little White Iphones" for the top icons..... the search continues.............
    do u exactly know what u're looking for....white or black icons???

Same here, been searching forever. LOL. Looking for the black Phone,Messagse,Music,Calendars,Camera etc in black.

what am i doing wrong?? my mobilephone badges dont show up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-022.png  

I need Ifile tranparent banner the 1 posted dosen't work .could someone redo few tranparent banner please .need to remove the dark image clear
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -navigon.png   -vevo.png   -dreamboard.png  
    Last edited by snakema13; 2011-05-27 at 09:36 PM.

Another one I like to have at the ready so I can figure out what to go see, when and where ...

Bundle ID: com.jeffreygrossman.moviesapp

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    do u exactly know what u're looking for....white or black icons???
    Black. I want the white iphone on the phone banner Black and the Mini icons to be Black as well (Like the one Elchlngon posted #2738)
    I dont want the bottom icons to be black, because i have them set to clear... Thanks Luciferko!

Thanks

Can anyone make me a transparent banner for TextFree with Voice please??? Thank you!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Same here, been searching forever. LOL. Looking for the black Phone,Messagse,Music,Calendars,Camera etc in black.
    Yo bro. Is this what you're looking for?

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6061053
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

How do you guys make the background pics transparent? I tried to replace for example NavDock.png, instead of white, with a transparent one. The same name and picsize, and it doesnt work?

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    I need Ifile tranparent banner the 1 posted dosen't work .could someone redo few tranparent banner please .need to remove the dark image clear
    Lol that's my vevo banner cool! Hey what exactly you want removed I'll try to do it being I made that banner

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Yo bro. Is this what you're looking for?

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6061053
    Thank You Glen, I was just gonna break down and make some. This new layout really blows. Its hard to surf and pick out the goodies. I might have even read right over that. Appreciate it brother.

Page 137 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast