Page 134 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Default ok 4 more of my apps and ill post a zip folder with all my apps for those that like em
    4 more of my apps and ill post a zip folder for those who like my theme. all my apps are 100 % mine i created-dreamstorebutton.png-marvelbutton.png-photos.png-winterboardbutton.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-05-26 at 11:52 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-05-27), chevymusclecar (2011-05-27), Dexy88 (2011-05-27), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-27)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    4 more of my apps and ill post a zip folder for those who like my theme. all my apps are 100 % mine i created-dreamstorebutton.png-marvelbutton.png-photos.png-winterboardbutton.png
    Brilliant work...
    Thanks for your efforts mate

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

one day i hope to be as smart as all of you...... Could someone show me how to make it so the email icon launches the mail app?
    Last edited by AuStynburg; 2011-05-27 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    here what if have

dict>
    <key>Alpha</key>
    <real>1</real>
    <key>ClipToBounds</key>
    <true/>
    <key>ContentHeight</key>
    <integer>480</integer>
    <key>ContentOffsetX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>ContentOffsetY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>ContentWidth</key>
    <integer>320</integer>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>480</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>320</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>HorizontalScrollBars</key>
    <false/>
    <key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    <false/>
    <key>Subviews</key>
    <array>
    <dict>
    <key>ClipToBounds</key>
    <true/>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>480</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>320</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>Frame0</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>URL</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/AppleCORE HD V2/Widgets/FADED/Widget.html</string>
    <key>UserInteraction</key>
    <true/>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>WebView</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>NormalWeatherWidget2</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Alpha</key>
    <real>1</real>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>158</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>316</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/AppleCORE HD V2/Images/WeatherBack.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>ImageView</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>WeatherBack2</string>
    </dict>
    </array>
    <key>UserInteraction</key>
    <true/>
    <key>VerticalScrollBars</key>
    <false/>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>ScrollView</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>set x 0 Weather2</string>
    </dict>
    </dict>
    <key>Functions</key>
    <dict>
    One other thing that's in the instructions are that you need to change set x 137 weather2 to set x 0 weather2, you know I just loaded a fresh plist and followed the directions and it worked well...that's the thing with mods on dreamboard...it requires code changes...it easy for some not as easy for others and impossible for others...if you send me a plist I'll be able to do it for you, but the cool thing is if you try to do it yourself you should walk away with a little more understanding successful or not...so bro just to recap looks like everything you posted looks good, but look for set y 137 Weather2 YES 0.4 ****RENAME ALL INSTANCES TO ****set y 0 Weather2 YES 0.0
    <string>set x 4 Weather2</string> ****RENAME ALL INSTANCES TO****<string>set x 0 Weather2</string>

<string>set x 500 Weather2</string> * * ****RENAME ALL INSTANCES TO****<string>set x 0 Weather2</string>
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-05-27 at 01:04 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-05-27), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-27), Neverenough (2011-05-27)

Just a few pieces of amateur PS work, since I bothered to make them, someone might want them ...

Someone PM'd me for a different transparent biteSMS banner ... so there's this ...

Then, there's the second black message button icon which I changed from biteSMS to iRealSMS, the SMS app I use ...

Then there are two transparent buttons (tiles) I use in the Social sub-menu - one for Foursquare and one for Gowalla ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oscarf For This Useful Post:

AuStynburg (2011-05-27), chevymusclecar (2011-05-27), Dexy88 (2011-05-27), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-27)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    One other thing that's in the instructions are that you need to change set x 137 weather2 to set x 0 weather2, you know I just loaded a fresh plist and followed the directions and it worked well...that's the thing with mods on dreamboard...it requires code changes...it easy for some not as easy for others and impossible for others...if you send me a plist I'll be able to do it for you, but the cool thing is if you try to do it yourself you should walk away with a little more understanding successful or not...so bro just to recap looks like everything you posted looks good, but look for set y 137 Weather2 YES 0.4 ****RENAME ALL INSTANCES TO ****set y 0 Weather2 YES 0.0
    <string>set x 4 Weather2</string> ****RENAME ALL INSTANCES TO****<string>set x 0 Weather2</string>

<string>set x 500 Weather2</string> * * ****RENAME ALL INSTANCES TO****<string>set x 0 Weather2</string>
    very intelligent person? I'll try to see what i can do Chevey the 2 line above I can't fine.

thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to snakema13 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-27)

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post

Like those banner and Dock tiles... You sharing?
    +1

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you thank you! In my jay-z voice lol

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post

Thanks to Chevey look awsome on my phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0108-1-.png  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snakema13 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-05-27), chevymusclecar (2011-05-27), oscarf (2011-05-27)

Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    Thanks to Chevey look awsome on my phone
    Heck ya homie!! THAT WHAT IM TALKIN' 'BOUT! Plus you runnin' the FADED City pack! Stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    I still cannot find Black Top icons or Transparent dock icons. I've searched my *** off and flipped through atleast 70 pages. Why is this so hard??? They should have added them all to the first post or started a mods thread or something. It's to hard to find stuff.
    bro, the balck top icons have been posted many times, i posted them myself just a few days ago. with all due respect dont know what you doing with the search if you cant find them. As trolling said, this theme is not off the charts with respect to number of posts, some of Z and Nitsuas WB theme threads go thousands of posts long. With this one when i wake up in the morning and most of the action has been overnight for me in other countries theres usually like 2 new pages. all you gotta do is scroll back through them and youll see most of what you want.
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Perhaps if you see a screenshot from someone who has what u like then pm them. As for the transparent dock ones, luciferko recently uploaded some and tattookid recently posted a link to the original post.
    However, I wanted them as well but was disappointed in them so don't use them. The original ones sum1 did were not clean, luciferkos are cleaner but no color. If I could find me some ps time I would hook it up

Looks sharp. People may want them transparent dock icons. You Sharin or just showin?
    its difficult to make those original icons look good transparent for the dock. ive tried and ive given up. i was gonna make new ones myself but then just decided to forget it. the dock area on this theme is small and i use black ones on dark walls and white ones on light. it works for me.
    Last edited by marko111; 2011-05-27 at 02:49 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-05-27)

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    done with animated walls..

That is amazing!! How??? I need it!!

Waverley!! Calling Goldwave!! PM me and email addie!
    I hate this new mmi I just learnt how to use the last one. lol

Yo finga! can u hook up the dock icons in transparent? Or give me the whole psd?
    Last edited by Trolling; 2011-05-27 at 03:51 AM.

by the way, when i said "difficult to make them transparent" what i really meant was its difficult to make them look good on a wallpaper. removing the colour is not so hard.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-05-27)

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    by the way, when i said "difficult to make them transparent" what i really meant was its difficult to make them look good on a wallpaper. removing the colour is not so hard.
    Try making the look like glass then you say really bad things lol

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    WHATS UP GUYS!! I just dropped in to say I've been REAL busy. Making updates and trying to finish up the LockInfo and WinterBoard UI that goes along with this Gorgeous theme ... (and at the same time TRYING to take a small break before I start on my next theme)

I have finally finished the "LockInfo" theme (NOT a Lockscreen theme, LOCKINFO) Its minimal, but I feel thats how it need to be to match this theme well. A darker background will definately make this POP too. Also, I feel IMHO that the HTC clock Plugin REALLY goes well with the graphics I did for it.

To get it just add my repo http://fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo/ to your sources in cydia. And its FREE.

I'm going to try and get the winterboard UI theme finished by this weekend. Thats the plan anyway.

Try to keep this info rolling so everyone can get the LockInfo theme. I know a lot of people have really been looking forward to it!

Talk to you guys in a bit!! Enjoy!!!
    If you guys use LockInfo thefinga hooked it up!

How can I make the RSS feed to show? I'm sorry I have searched the thread, but the search function doesn't seem to work since they changed the forum.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neverenough View Post
    How can I make the RSS feed to show? I'm sorry I have searched the thread, but the search function doesn't seem to work since they changed the forum.

Thanks
    Dud you try to scroll the bar with the time at the top? Or is it not showing there?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Neverenough (2011-05-27)

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Dud you try to scroll the bar with the time at the top? Or is it not showing there?
    Thanks! I'm retarded...

Page 134 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast