Page 131 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    Is there a way to do something similar with email? Thanks.
    Yes, I modified the menu at the bottom of screen to directly open my email program rather than opening a sub menu. I used the same technique as the phone and message mod on the email icon, the only thing I need to do now if figure how to hide the "mail" text under the icon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PFD66 For This Useful Post:

nealh (2011-05-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

.... the only thing I need to do now if figure how to hide the "mail" text under the icon
    Search for

<key>LabelStyle</key>

and change the width to "0". It unfortunately hides all of the text for the app grid but it's the only way to do it as far as i know. (Unless of course you change the color of the text to black.)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

PFD66 (2011-05-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Whats up everybody! Its YOUR BOY CHEVY! Bringing it to you one more time!

Well here it is people! The updated FADED instructions compatible with v2 of AppleCORE!

You would of had to already downloaded FADED from the previous link posted earlier.

If you haven't, find it download it, hit thanks, disregard the instructions that came with it and use these!

Enjoy!
    Thanks brother, works great. I wish I would of thought of using the code for something else before I deleted all those lines for the weather Good thing copy paste works lol.

Thanks again man.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Default AppleCORE HD LockInfo Theme
    WHATS UP GUYS!! I just dropped in to say I've been REAL busy. Making updates and trying to finish up the LockInfo and WinterBoard UI that goes along with this Gorgeous theme ... (and at the same time TRYING to take a small break before I start on my next theme)

I have finally finished the "LockInfo" theme (NOT a Lockscreen theme, LOCKINFO) Its minimal, but I feel thats how it need to be to match this theme well. A darker background will definately make this POP too. Also, I feel IMHO that the HTC clock Plugin REALLY goes well with the graphics I did for it.

To get it just add my repo http://fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo/ to your sources in cydia. And its FREE.

I'm going to try and get the winterboard UI theme finished by this weekend. Thats the plan anyway.

Try to keep this info rolling so everyone can get the LockInfo theme. I know a lot of people have really been looking forward to it!

Talk to you guys in a bit!! Enjoy!!!

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

AuStynburg (2011-05-26), bombmom (2011-05-26), carolinamic (2011-05-26), chevymusclecar (2011-05-26), Dexy88 (2011-05-26), Jephre (2011-05-26), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-26), nealh (2011-05-26), Neverenough (2011-05-26), nik1975 (2011-05-26), oscarf (2011-05-26), TheQuestion (2011-05-26), tunechi (2011-05-26), uhoffi (2011-05-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Thanks brother, works great. I wish I would of thought of using the code for something else before I deleted all those lines for the weather Good thing copy paste works lol.

Thanks again man.
    lol, ...you bet my man!

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    WHATS UP GUYS!! I just dropped in to say I've been REAL busy. Making updates and trying to finish up the LockInfo and WinterBoard UI that goes along with this Gorgeous theme ... (and at the same time TRYING to take a small break before I start on my next theme)

I have finally finished the "LockInfo" theme (NOT a Lockscreen theme, LOCKINFO) Its minimal, but I feel thats how it need to be to match this theme well. A darker background will definately make this POP too. Also, I feel IMHO that the HTC clock Plugin REALLY goes well with the graphics I did for it.

To get it just add my repo http://fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo/ to your sources in cydia. And its FREE.

I'm going to try and get the winterboard UI theme finished by this weekend. Thats the plan anyway.

Try to keep this info rolling so everyone can get the LockInfo theme. I know a lot of people have really been looking forward to it!

Talk to you guys in a bit!! Enjoy!!!
    thanks finga!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Your welcome man!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

Whats up everybody! Its YOUR BOY CHEVY! Bringing it to you one more time!

Well here it is people! The updated FADED instructions compatible with v2 of AppleCORE!

You would of had to already downloaded FADED from the previous link posted earlier.

If you haven't, find it download it, hit thanks, disregard the instructions that came with it and use these!

Enjoy!
    Thanks, worked. I wish it could be a wallpaper option vs weather. Leaves a big hole in middle. I'll have to fill it with banners. I also think I'm going to take out the cool zoom out effects from faded to just have a changing wallpaper. Thanks again chevy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PFD66 View Post
    Yes, I modified the menu at the bottom of screen to directly open my email program rather than opening a sub menu. I used the same technique as the phone and message mod on the email icon, the only thing I need to do now if figure how to hide the "mail" text under the icon.

Try deleting the mail icons in the Apple CORE V2/Cache folder and respring.

Come to think of it. I could just leave the standard weather the same and I'll just add rotating wp to the existing widget.

But ideally I like it better to use the built in wallpaper changer and like it was incorporated in appleweb

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

After y'all are done installing the sweet AppleCORE Lockinfo theme...you got to get this FADED CITY photo pack! It includes 29 HD Photos of random cities scenes! Compiled by Your Boy Chevy! lmao, thats some funny sh!t...just rename your slides folder and plop this in the same place, respring, select the AWESOME FADED Mod, and your in it to win it!

Dont let the dorkgrin fool ya! I get it in! lol...

You'll have to add .zip to the downloaded file...

Use this link to download FADED CITY...

https://files.me.com/jticeson/ytobhi

here are a few examples...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -slide01.jpg   -slide07.jpg   -slide06.jpg   -slide04.jpg   -slide08.jpg  

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-05-26), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-26), nik1975 (2011-05-26), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-26)

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Search for

<key>LabelStyle</key>

and change the width to "0". It unfortunately hides all of the text for the app grid but it's the only way to do it as far as i know. (Unless of course you change the color of the text to black.)

Thanks changed width, and got rid of the "mail" text.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that's speaking the obvious! That's why I stopped posting my banners! An not that I don't want to share! Bc I like to see people use apps an banners I made but honestly I'm happy with the way I have modded my theme! It's all white with some blue and all apps and banners created by me! I posted a preview of what I'm working with I think on page 171 or 172 and I haven't forgot about the last two pms I got and I'll still do their banners just been really busy!

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Come to think of it. I could just leave the standard weather the same and I'll just add rotating wp to the existing widget.

But ideally I like it better to use the built in wallpaper changer and like it was incorporated in appleweb
    i feel you on that... i like the idea of incorporating with weather widget, but sometimes i dont want to see the weather and it will turn both off...you know if it was incorporated like appleweb style it would always be running, not using the dynamic function...anywho as long as the wheels are turning we're getting somewhere...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Now that's speaking the obvious! That's why I stopped posting my banners! An not that I don't want to share! Bc I like to see people use apps an banners I made but honestly I'm happy with the way I have modded my theme! It's all white with some blue and all apps and banners created by me! I posted a preview of what I'm working with I think on page 171 or 172 and I haven't forgot about the last two pms I got and I'll still do their banners just been really busy!
    Bro can i have all your banners, icons, tiles, lunch money and a ride to work?

just kidding... lmao!!!
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-05-26 at 06:35 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Why pay for the apps? Get [email protected] and get all the apps free lmao!

Lol if you want my whole theme you got it it Ill do it tomorrow try to zip file it
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-05-26 at 06:40 AM.

throw in all your themes and you have a deal! lmao!

Careful talking like that you will get a warning.

So chevy I just linked the non anim weather but it's a bit choppy and getting ? On the temps so not in the mood right now. Hows the 3 banner coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Careful talking like that you will get a warning.

So chevy I just linked the non anim weather but it's a bit choppy and getting ? On the temps so not in the mood right now. Hows the 3 banner coming along?
    It's moving in the right direction homie, the spacing sucks tho. I think the homie marko111 posted his spacing I try to find it mañana...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Trolling (2011-05-26)

It's moving in the right direction homie, the spacing sucks tho. I think the homie marko111 posted his spacing I try to find it mañana...
    sure did.

y 130, 220, 310

28. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

Trolling (2011-05-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Thanks heaps mate.

Tahoma is spot on but 14 was too small. I found that if I size it as 18 it looks about right - I just made the icon called 'Top Games' with it set at 18.

Waverly, can you share your iPhone 4 Banner and Wallpaper

anyone can help me to change the weather from english to japanese? really appreciated it.....
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

Page 131 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast