Page 121 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    next time use the forum search option...it works very well
    Sorry man. Haven't been on this thread in weeks. Didn't know there was even an update until today and didn't know when it started being available. My apologies. So I just email that asters and I should be good?

how do I move it to themes can I do it off the ifile app

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

don't complicate it too much. Just put it into your winterboard themes and activate it like you would any other ls

Quote Originally Posted by mtglo View Post
    Can anyone tell me which file is edited to adjust the position of the badges? My phone badge needs help.

wow, i dont think im seeing those badge at all. even with the dreamboard update. what am i doing wrong?? are they in this theme or applied from a WB one??

Has everyone else got those badges???? how???
    Last edited by marko111; 2011-05-24 at 05:47 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-24)

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Sorry man. Haven't been on this thread in weeks. Didn't know there was even an update until today and didn't know when it started being available. My apologies. So I just email that asters and I should be good?
    I can't get the search function to search past today's post? Searching for transparent bottom dock images using only the word "transparent" i get 13 results all from today

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Panthers44 View Post
    can somebody tell me how to have my weather over the other icons like this, instead of it being under them and getting clipped like this also, how do i get the purple clouds? any help is appreciated
    Did you ever figure this out??

I figured it out thanks guys now I'm moving on to getting more banners like YouTube and pandora also pwtorch

Just an idea guys. Expand the bottom dock, the banner, and the top nav menu one extra page. I did it so I can, for example, swipe my dock to the left one extra time and then it's hidden. I can hide all elements of the theme and just show odd my sexy wallpaper just what I did. Doubt anyone else will like it

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Modmywhat? For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-24), TheTattooKid (2011-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Modmywhat? View Post
    Just an idea guys. Expand the bottom dock, the banner, and the top nav menu one extra page. I did it so I can, for example, swipe my dock to the left one extra time and then it's hidden. I can hide all elements of the theme and just show odd my sexy wallpaper just what I did. Doubt anyone else will like it
    that would do it, but i use those extra expanded pages for other apps. dont wanna have to make too many swipes. Hiding them like i did above with the "hide banner" toggle is a better idea (IMHO)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-24), Modmywhat? (2011-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    Yup, hiding docks is easy. not sure why you would want to, the banners hide to show the weather region, but whats the point of hiding the dock?

i can explain how to do this easily, but im making changes to an already heavily modded plist and what i say might confuse. I dont have the original (never backed it up!!) but if someone can send me that original one to look at again i can explain how to do this without confusing you.

I just expanded the dock one page so one extra swipe and it's gone. But I'd love to see a toggle for it I love the ability to just show off the wallpaper. I also expanded the top nav menu one page so one extra swipe and bam just the wallpaper shows. It also fools friends.

Well that extra page would be cool if the whole page swiped together but then again just use the lockscreen as a clear wallpaper

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Modmywhat? View Post
    I just expanded the dock one page so one extra swipe and it's gone. But I'd love to see a toggle for it I love the ability to just show off the wallpaper. I also expanded the top nav menu one page so one extra swipe and bam just the wallpaper shows. It also fools friends.

if someone can hit me up with the original plist i can explain how to use the toggle to hide docks. not a separate one, jsut hiding docks along with the banners using banner toggle. i guess i could make an entirely new toggle but dont really see the point. and more importanly dont have time to fool around with PS right now.

or if posting the plist is not allowed just hit me up with the bit of code in the "get var" section towards the top. copying it in to a thread here will work, i just need to look at the original one has mine as been modded out of all recognition
    Last edited by marko111; 2011-05-24 at 06:28 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

Can anyone tell me which file is edited to adjust the position of the badges? My phone badge needs help.
    I don't have those? Does the email work if so I'm moving it to quicklaunch

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    I can't get the search function to search past today's post? Searching for transparent bottom dock images using only the word "transparent" i get 13 results all from today
    I'm with you bro, I want them too and can't find them. Only thing missing 4 me is transparent dock tiles

can someone edited MY plist file and settings submenu added more Banner section

if someone can hit me up with the original plist i can explain how to use the toggle to hide docks. not a separate one, jsut hiding docks along with the banners using banner toggle. i guess i could make an entirely new toggle but dont really see the point. and more importanly dont have time to fool around with PS right now.

or if posting the plist is not allowed just hit me up with the bit of code in the "get var" section towards the top. copying it in to a thread here will work, i just need to look at the original one has mine as been modded out of all recognition
    Ya I only did the extra swipes because I don't completely know how the actions and toggles work. Don't need a new toggle tho; just use the same image I'm gonna mess with it for now.

can someone explain on how to get the bad notifications to work? i updated to v2 and added the repo on the first page for dreamboard so im sure im on most updated version of dreamboard... after all the installs no badge notifications. any help is much appreciated!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to toawkanavngthded For This Useful Post:

Fanoubu (2011-05-24)

i wouldlike, if it's possible, have a camera folder include ios camera, hipstamatic, genius, 8mm, camera+, sfera, shake it photo and vintage scene.have you got a way to do this???? (i thinked switch between ipod (i use just them) and camera) do you think it's possible?
    thx to help me

alright i re sprung my idevice and noticed my badge notifications on the actual app drawer but none on the dock for my email nor any text messages... any suggestions on how i can go those to work? thanks in advanced

sorry for the double post but how did u get your badges to show up for messages and phone? does it appear for ur email too? i only got mine to work on the app drawers
    Last edited by toawkanavngthded; 2011-05-24 at 07:28 AM.

let me know if you get it marko would live to know...btw dont you still have the deb file?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanoubu View Post
    i wouldlike, if it's possible, have a camera folder include ios camera, hipstamatic, genius, 8mm, camera+, sfera, shake it photo and vintage scene.have you got a way to do this???? (i thinked switch between ipod (i use just them) and camera) do you think it's possible?
    thx to help me
    of course it's possible....u only have to edit your current.plist a little bit....
    and this is how it looks like...

YouTube - ‪AppleCORE HD‬‏
    Last edited by LuCiFeRkO; 2011-05-24 at 09:22 AM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-24), Fanoubu (2011-05-24), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-24)

Page 121 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast