Page 120 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Do i have to pay again for V2? Cuz if not, how do i get the update?

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Soooo I'm going to setup a new email address ([email protected]) so anyone who has PAID for version 1 can email me using the paypal address you used when purchasing and I'll use the old store server i was using a few weeks ago to send out an email to everyone with an automated unique dodwnload link for each of you.

So if someone shows up and says, "I purchased this and I didn't get the update!? This is a scam!! ARRGGGG..!!" (lol) ASk them if they sent an email to [email protected]? and if so, then check your junk mail folders...etc
    next time use the forum search option...it works very well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-24)

here are some banners and the newer lockscreen. hereAppleCoreLS.theme.zip

i alshanged my Calendar Quicklaunch to a Web quicklaunch.

as for the ls, you can use any image.

next im going to tackle the 3 banner idea that marko has done. thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -webiconbutton3.png   -webiconbutton.png   -google.png   -websubmenuopen.png   -espn.png   -mapquest.png   -hbo.png   -webiconbutton2.png  

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-24), nealh (2011-05-24), swol_je (2011-05-24), tunechi (2011-05-24), uhoffi (2011-05-24), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-24)

Thanks

nice update Modmyi. still rocking the theming world with this theme.

Can someone help me with this 2Do Banner, getting it transparent at the same time readable

help make this transparent pleasese

anyone have some cleaner bottom dock buttons to share. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2do.png  
    Last edited by anig; 2011-05-24 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    But anyhows, do u respect that i pull no punches? Do u truly and fully understand whut i wrote? Do u accept it without taking offense? If so, then

BUt anyhows part 2...i need transparent icons. The ones that go up top. Phone, messages, music, etc. Whenever u get a chance. Thanks.
    Bro, im getting in to no fight with you. You said what you had to say, and i did the same. If it wasnt aimed at me then its all cool. and if it was, so what? i dont have any ego so dont need no caressing.

on the other side of thos ewith egos though, are the ones that just ask and take and dont even say thanks. Im not talking bout that hitting that puny little thanks button, thats for $h!t and i aint gonna lose no sleep over that. But saying thanks to folks for something they done you good is just courtesy (not getting at you bro, i know you do)
    ill go on helping folks when and where i can. the explanation wanst specifically for you, it was a open post in answer to the number of pms ive had asking for it, even though ive said i dont think i can post it without the OPs approval, thats also courtesy (look now im giving another explanation).

Anyhow, those top images have been posted transparent in both black and white. If you cant find them i can zip them up when i got a mo.

cool?

Thanks

is the phone app working for Modmyi. Mine wont authenticate

Quote Originally Posted by Modmywhat? View Post
    Ok I don't know where to begin talking about all of the stuff I love but there are two things it needs. First, theme-able bottom dock icons. I wish you could change them from white to gray to clear right from that settings panel. Second, i wish you could hide the bottom dock just like you can hide the panel right from the settings panel.

Oh and one more thing you have 3 color options: white gray and clear. Maybe add black?
    theming the dock is just like theming the rest of it. Again, if finga approves i can explain how its done. Hiding the dock you mean like hiding the banners? thats pretty easy i reckon, give me a few minutes to check it out and ill let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post

here are some banners and the newer lockscreen. hereAppleCoreLS.theme.zip

i alshanged my Calendar Quicklaunch to a Web quicklaunch.

as for the ls, you can use any image.

next im going to tackle the 3 banner idea that marko has done. thanks.
    you mean you want multiple banners? thats easy bro, just copy your antire banner area and repaste it, changing the original y position.

How do I get the AppleCORE V2 update? I have V1.

^ this I know. Thanks. No ego but I was helping ppl with the plush on appleweb early on.

Yup, hiding docks is easy. not sure why you would want to, the banners hide to show the weather region, but whats the point of hiding the dock?

i can explain how to do this easily, but im making changes to an already heavily modded plist and what i say might confuse. I dont have the original (never backed it up!!) but if someone can send me that original one to look at again i can explain how to do this without confusing you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

Modmywhat? (2011-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    How do I get the AppleCORE V2 update? I have V1.
    just read couple of post back.....

^ this I know. Thanks. No ego but I was helping ppl with the plush on appleweb early on.
    that to me? so what was it you wanted to do with the 3 banners? mod them? im intrigued

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    Bro, im getting in to no fight with you. You said what you had to say, and i did the same. If it wasnt aimed at me then its all cool. and if it was, so what? i dont have any ego so dont need no caressing.
    Check this out. We're good bro. I just wanted u to recognize i'm not a leech and just because somebody got ps skillz don't mean i need their azz. (my turn to explain...that wasn't aimed at u). I just have to speak whutz on my mind. Brooklyn made me that way and my father raised me that way.
    So itz all good homie.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    Check this out. We're good bro. I just wanted u to recognize i'm not a leech and just because somebody got ps skillz don't mean i need their azz. (my turn to explain...that wasn't aimed at u). I just have to speak whutz on my mind. Brooklyn made me that way and my father raised me that way.
    So itz all good homie.
    all cool bro. im glad about that cos even on the other side of the world, i dunna wanna have nightmares about you being a tad upset with me.

did you find those images?

that to me? so what was it you wanted to do with the 3 banners? mod them? im intrigued
    I don't know this new forum confuses me. I don't know who days what. Maybe the borders were a good thing.
    I said I was going to tackle the three banners, I already realize how it's just taking the time to do it and decide which banners where and how many per.
    Someone posted "that's easy" and told me how to do it. I know they were being helpful so all is good.
    Whew!

Is be grateful to anyone who can direct me to transparent dock tiles

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

I have no idea how to search a thread anymore! Can someone point me in the right direction for some transparent bottom dock icons? Also, with the popularity of this theme, if someone were to make a link to a page with all the banners/icons/apps associated with this theme; They would be my personal hero

I don't know this new forum confuses me. I don't know who days what. Maybe the borders were a good thing.
    I said I was going to tackle the three banners, I already realize how it's just taking the time to do it and decide which banners where and how many per.
    Someone posted "that's easy" and told me how to do it. I know they were being helpful so all is good.
    Whew!

Is be grateful to anyone who can direct me to transparent dock tiles
    cool. im thinking of modding the banners so that they look like the old app tiles in Web. ie 2 sets of icons side by side within one banner that slide up down independently. but both slide up together to get to the next banner

if i could just get the time to mess around with all this stuff

how do you apply the applecore lock screen I downloaded it and went to ifile now what ?

you mean you want multiple banners? thats easy bro, just copy your antire banner area and repaste it, changing the original y position.
    To save ne some trial, can you tell me the y coord?

Quote Originally Posted by Jose31704 View Post
    how do you apply the applecore lock screen I downloaded it and went to ifile now what ?

Unarchive it, move it to themes and activate it in wb
    Last edited by Trolling; 2011-05-24 at 05:34 AM.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me which file is edited to adjust the position of the badges? My phone badge needs help.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mtglo For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-24)

To save ne some trial, can you tell me the y coord?
    i use 3 so the original one (295 or somethign?) i moved to 310. the others are at 130 and 220.

if you move the original theres some other parts of the code you need to change too ( like when you unhide the banners it defaults back to 295). find set y 295 and look through what sections its in and change those at the same time as you change the main section position.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

TheTattooKid (2011-05-24), Trolling (2011-05-24)

Page 120 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast