Page 119 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Karter1 View Post
    How do I disable the animated weather widget? I need to preserve RAM cause my phone is running incredibly slow now.
    Scroll the top banner (media, games etc.) downwards twice..
    There are toggles..
    The top left one will let you do diff. weather options but the last one will shut it down

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

Karter1 (2011-05-24)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Will check it out

Cheers
    I wouldn't bother mate. The app that dude is talking about has a changelog. The only entry is dated November 9, 2009 (1.0.0).
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    my new modmyi banner....

Yo LuCiFeRkO:

just saw your youtube vid. and loved some banners..
    The clock one was grand!

Did you post them all or are they private stash?

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Where is everybody at? Gro and
    Luciferko got you PM's will work it out tonight but L it's a little hacky the way I got fader to work but it works, just have to toggle the banner switch then it full screen, and I noticed when I go into the tools, apps, games, etc. It offsets the fader a bit...let me know if you still want.
    Me wants it !

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I'm so confused right now - doesn't the Modmyi app come from the App Store??. and are you sure there's a new app?
    Yeah, just got it from Cydia!
    What a waste of bandwith!

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I wouldn't bother mate. The app that dude is talking about has a changelog. The only entry is dated November 9, 2009 (1.0.0).
    Yeah, you are spot on
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2011-05-24 at 01:18 AM.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Today, you people are no longer winterboarders. Today, you are Dreamers. You're part of a new hood. From now on until the day you brick, wherever you are, every Dreamer is your brother. Most of you will go to restore. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Themes die. That's what we're here for. But the Apple Corp lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.
    Thatz a nice spin on that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

Ole99 (2011-05-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

hey can any one tell me why i got like 3 apps not opening up? i did put in the right cfbundleid and its not opening when i click to open

Yo LuCiFeRkO:

just saw your youtube vid. and loved some banners..
    The clock one was grand!

Did you post them all or are they private stash?
    here it is...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-24), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-24)

Thanks

here it is...

So flashy and great!
    Thanks

By the way...
    Almost no hait left after all these plist ****

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    hey can any one tell me why i got like 3 apps not opening up? i did put in the right cfbundleid and its not opening when i click to open
    Then the bundles are off, or they are not yet installed

here it is...

Bro you mind sharing any apple banners you have? Love that styled for the apple stuff...you have a sweet gamecenter? Maps? Compass? You know the apple ones...looks good tho!

Thanks

+1 Chevy

Folks, I am off to bed!
    I can't get my eyes open!

Let's hope we can fix the things we need!

Good news......

i have my 9 x 9 banners working!
    Thanks to Chevymusclecar and LuCiFeRkO!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Bro you mind sharing any apple banners you have? Love that styled for the apple stuff...you have a sweet gamecenter? Maps? Compass? You know the apple ones...looks good tho!
    here u go mate...

+1 Chevy

Folks, I am off to bed!

Good news......

good to hear that bro, glad that i could help you....cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-24), Dexy88 (2011-05-24), Fanoubu (2011-05-24), nealh (2011-05-24), Trolling (2011-05-24), uhoffi (2011-05-24), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-24)

here u go mate...

good to hear that bro, glad that i could help you....cheers
    Thanks bro!

+1 Chevy

Folks, I am off to bed!

Good news......

Great! Glad you got it sorted Ro.
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-05-24 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    There should be a way thru the ring to share mods. I've always felt if your not going to share then don't bother posting.
    I feel the same way. Lotta klowns post up just to "show off". If ur not a klown don't take it personal. If u r 1 then it is whut it is
    BUT in this case I can see still posting if nothing else just to show what can be done and give ideas.
    Right
    Just remember at some point someone gave their time to help you out.
    Hope this was not aimed at me bro. Im all for helping out other folks, especially those that dont have PS and want images. and not just on here, but offline through pms and even emails. Check back not only through this and aappleweb threads but also any of the other big themes made by nitsua, zausser etc. Ive always not only shared my own images but also taken requests and made thigs for folks. check who was making all the early banner requests? I kinda stopped doing it when i made something for someone and they posted they didnt like it. If you dont like what i share or make for you, dont use it or ask me to mod it somemore to your liking. And even if you dont say thanks, and least have nuf respec not to badmouth it.

Anyway, with respect to DUALCORE i said i couldnt share because
    1. Its unique to my plist, posting it wouldnt help you
    2. more importantly out of respect for the OP as its a mod of the core of the entire theme which is paid. If i post that plist then people who havent paid can get it too.

Having said that, if thefinga is down, ill post a modded version of the original plist that lets folks switch between 2 sets of icons. Or post a tut how to do it yourself. But im guessing some folks wouldnt be happy with that option, some folks want everything doing and handed to them like they are royalty without wanting to do any work themselves.

But anyhows, im not doing until and unless the finga says its ok.

cool?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

amibo21 (2011-05-24), nealh (2011-05-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Default here you go cougar11 have fun!
    -twitterbutton.png-youtubebutton.png-gamecenter.png-photos.png-espn.png-googlebutton.png-appstore.png-internetsubmenuopen.png-ifilebutton.png-googleshoppericonbutton.png-bitesms.png-socialsubmenuopen.png-cydiabutton.png-dreamboardbutton.png-facebook.png

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

amibo21 (2011-05-24), Dexy88 (2011-05-24), Fanoubu (2011-05-24), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-24), nealh (2011-05-24), rjrankin83 (2011-05-24), Roockie (2011-06-06), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-24)

Do i have to pay again for V2? Cuz if not, how do i get the update?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

amibo21 (2011-05-24)

@ilovemyiPhone4, nice collection of tilebuttons and banners...

maybe u can redo this one...thnx

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-05-24), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    Hope this was not aimed at me bro. Im all for helping out other folks, especially those that dont have PS and want images. and not just on here, but offline through pms and even emails. Check back not only through this and aappleweb threads but also any of the other big themes made by nitsua, zausser etc. Ive always not only shared my own images but also taken requests and made thigs for folks. check who was making all the early banner requests? I kinda stopped doing it when i made something for someone and they posted they didnt like it. If you dont like what i share or make for you, dont use it or ask me to mod it somemore to your liking. And even if you dont say thanks, and least have nuf respec not to badmouth it.

2. more importantly out of respect for the OP as its a mod of the core of the entire theme which is paid. If i post that plist then people who havent paid can get it too.

Having said that, if thefinga is down, ill post a modded version of the original plist that lets folks switch between 2 sets of icons. Or post a tut how to do it yourself. But im guessing some folks wouldnt be happy with that option, some folks want everything doing and handed to them like they are royalty without wanting to do any work themselves.

cool?
    totally not meant at you. or anyone for that matter. at least what I had said wasnt. I was complimenting and hoping things can be shared thru the finga somehow.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

marko111 (2011-05-24)

my weather channel/max, banner... i suck at ps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -twc.png  

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meatholes For This Useful Post:

swol_je (2011-05-24), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-24)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    Hope this was not aimed at me bro.

I'm gonna be straight forward. If it was aimed at u so whut? Why not do whut u do and soilder on? But i will say this. If it was aimed at u then 1) i found my mark 2) that post would've had ur name all over it cause i don't pull punches. Why is it that people on here is actin girlish. I have a saying; "if i can't get my hands around ur throat then i'm not takin it personal." Look at my avatar. Do u see the expression on my face? Does it look like i care about any of the nonsense that goes on around here?
    I don't need an explanation cuz i could care less. I didn't ask for it and don't want it. Don't get me wrong. U do great work. I just don't want that.

When i need assistance, i ask and i expect certain people to respond as they do because they're generous. Others can go hang themselves. Whut some want is for people to grovel and stroke their egos. Read the the posts that are in this thread and read between the lines. There's alot of jokers, male and female, that i recognize from other threads. And they do whut they do cuz they crave the attention that they can only get on these forums.
    I'm sure i've hit the thanks button for some of ur work just as i have for others. And again, some others can go to h3ll. Even though they'd never know if i was using their work, i don't and i won't. I'd rather choke to death on my own saliva and bile.
    I think u should reread whut i wrote and ask urself if that was "aimed" at u. I'm a straight forward dude. I call it like i see it and thatz it.

cool?
    But anyhows, do u respect that i pull no punches? Do u truly and fully understand whut i wrote? Do u accept it without taking offense? If so, then

BUt anyhows part 2...i need transparent icons. The ones that go up top. Phone, messages, music, etc. Whenever u get a chance. Thanks.

Ok I don't know where to begin talking about all of the stuff I love but there are two things it needs. First, theme-able bottom dock icons. I wish you could change them from white to gray to clear right from that settings panel. Second, i wish you could hide the bottom dock just like you can hide the panel right from the settings panel.

Oh and one more thing you have 3 color options: white gray and clear. Maybe add black?

Page 119 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast