Page 110 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AppleCORE HD

  1. #2181
    My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 441 Times in 327 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    @nik1975, here u go...have fun
    Could you share the bottom dock clear icons please

  2. #2182
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Luci this for you, Heilegenblut!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-21)

  4. #2183
    Default I'm having problems
    I am having serious problems. I've purchased the theme twice and restored my phone both these times, after going trough all the hassle with re-jailbraking, downloading cydia, adding source, dreamboard, safari DM, iFile, e-mail etc.

    This is what I end up with every time:



    Please help me!

    (I didn't know that I could re-use the download link I was provided with the initial purchase, hence purchasing it twice...)

  5. #2184
    AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 216 Times in 102 Posts

    Luci- Is there a tutorial for how you modded your plist? Also, with the new dreamboard, do you have to mod current and applecore hd v2 plists?

  6. #2185
    I just mod the current plist. I have latest version of DB.

  7. #2186
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm Sweden
    Posts
    708
    Thanks
    740
    Thanked 531 Times in 284 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Neverenough View Post
    I am having serious problems. I've purchased the theme twice and restored my phone both these times, after going trough all the hassle with re-jailbraking, downloading cydia, adding source, dreamboard, safari DM, iFile, e-mail etc.

    This is what I end up with every time:



    Please help me!

    (I didn't know that I could re-use the download link I was provided with the initial purchase, hence purchasing it twice...)
    This might sound stupid but did you scroll top bar and changed wallpaper/weather etc..?
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

  8. #2187
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverenough View Post
    I am having serious problems. I've purchased the theme twice and restored my phone both these times, after going trough all the hassle with re-jailbraking, downloading cydia, adding source, dreamboard, safari DM, iFile, e-mail etc.

    This is what I end up with every time:



    Please help me!

    (I didn't know that I could re-use the download link I was provided with the initial purchase, hence purchasing it twice...)
    Might be another dumb question... Do you have weather animation enabled? You can turn it completely off.

  9. #2188
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    This might sound stupid but did you scroll top bar and changed wallpaper/weather etc..?
    No, I tried to change it but there is nothing there, no response at all.

    OT: Kaospassageraren, det låter svenskt!

  10. #2189
    My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 441 Times in 327 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    @nik1975, here u go...have fun
    Thanks for the icons I'm so happy now

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to shellbell1471 For This Useful Post:

    LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-21)

  12. #2190
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Neverenough View Post
    I am having serious problems. I've purchased the theme twice and restored my phone both these times, after going trough all the hassle with re-jailbraking, downloading cydia, adding source, dreamboard, safari DM, iFile, e-mail etc.

    This is what I end up with every time:



    Please help me!

    (I didn't know that I could re-use the download link I was provided with the initial purchase, hence purchasing it twice...)
    Did you add the repo for Dreamboard and get the latest beta version of Dreamboard (as per the instructions on the page where the link to the theme is)? I thought my dreamboard was up-to-date but mine looked like that when I updated to the newer version of the theme. I then followed the instructions on the theme install page and it looks & works fine now.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    Neverenough (2011-05-21)

  14. #2191
    Here's what I'm rocking now... All black everything, w/ clear tiles! Love you guys/gals thanks!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  15. #2192
    Quote Originally Posted by Andis Jackson View Post
    Luci- Is there a tutorial for how you modded your plist? Also, with the new dreamboard, do you have to mod current and applecore hd v2 plists?
    real tutorial doesn't exist...the whole Plist thing is all about learning by doing...thats all

    u should edit your current.plist

  16. #2193
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Did you add the repo for Dreamboard and get the latest beta version of Dreamboard (as per the instructions on the page where the link to the theme is)? I thought my dreamboard was up-to-date but mine looked like that when I updated to the newer version of the theme. I then followed the instructions on the theme install page and it looks & works fine now.
    That was what I've been stupid enough to be missing, thanks man!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverenough For This Useful Post:

    Waverley73 (2011-05-21)

  18. #2194

  19. #2195
    Professional anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,440
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 392 Times in 275 Posts

    Anyone have transparent bottom dock icons. Have I missed them??
    Awesome walls and theme. How's the UI theme going?? Thanks for the themes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  20. #2196
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    real tutorial doesn't exist...the whole Plist thing is all about learning by doing...thats all

    u should edit your current.plist
    Could you also share as the clean icons for tweaks,mail and etc...??
    EDIT:How can i change the button icons to be really ckesn?I ve done this in the previous version but i dont remember how??!!!!
    Last edited by nik1975; 2011-05-21 at 02:57 PM.

  21. #2197
    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hi Guys......i create a simple Lockscreen....what do you think about this??.....thx to Schnedi.......



    mikka
    hi mkheinz you can make available the lockscreen thank

  22. #2198
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Wish finga would git on i got the email link but it downloads half way an then gives me a download error


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  23. #2199
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm Sweden
    Posts
    708
    Thanks
    740
    Thanked 531 Times in 284 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Neverenough View Post
    No, I tried to change it but there is nothing there, no response at all.

    OT: Kaospassageraren, det låter svenskt!
    Det är svenskt
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

  24. #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    Hi bro,how you doing

    you talking about that widget,it is really perfect,every hour it change the wallpaper ...


    my cooking lookscreen,i think it is not so crazy

    i think use it on the theme,it look great


    It's basically the same lockscreen by zooropalg made for zui that I modified to match appleweb

Page 110 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •