Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LOPEARD OS IV - beta candidate

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Thanks

yes... probably... idk

wow....SOME....changes on DreamBoard huh???
    when is the wiki updated???
    how about a changelog so we actually know what we should be looking for??

also the beta 1.1.2 release fixed a few theme bugs... (nice)

yea rly hope u can fix that?

uhh wiki is tomorow/tuesday night

Thanks

btw... did you see lopeard.com?
    I will be taking the lopeard code apart and commenting every single bit of it...
    also I will include some DreamBoard hacks etc...

Yea its rly nice site, perfect for what ur doing, lol i need to rly start working on a theme now :P btw where did u get that layout from?

Thanks

i use drupal.. (CMS)
    Drupal - Open Source CMS | drupal.org
    In my opinion it's the best CMS on the web
    the theme is called mix-and-match (based on fusion)

I used a basic template since I only had abou 6 hours or so to set up the site.
    I installed quite a lot of modules.

I guess it's prettty basic for me since it's my job.
    drupal is not optimized for forums though.

I will be updating the website frequently.. (will also be changing the style over time)

Interesting.. Me and my friend are sitting On a old (dead) forum and i have the domain ipod-hacking.com, im just not rly sure what to do with the site and that looks like something i might turn it into. Cept not lopeard it would be abour hacking ipods

Thanks

just ask me if you need help. I have quite some experience with configuring or setting up websites

Thanks

wow.. counting 400 downloads of Lopeard 3.2 in the last 14 hours
    Last edited by Lopeard; 2011-06-13 at 10:44 AM.

Why won't my dock scroll anymore? When I try to go contacts it just goes back to hiding. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Why won't my dock scroll anymore? When I try to go contacts it just goes back to hiding. :/
    mine did that too. but i just thought it was an error in the launch id, so i redid it and it seemed to stick and worked

I like this theme, but I don't know how productive it is. It sure looks good, but is it really useful?

Hi.

The theme looks good but the featured are not same as the video.

You said to use Ifile in normal mode and add the apps that we want... Nice but how should we do that? the folder is empty and there is not any way to add the apps inside.

The theme as great potential but it's not user friendly and functionally so far.

You should explain to everyone how to add apps and more feature and not only show a very nice video which doesn't reflect the reality of this theme.

Anyway keep up your work it's a good start to create a great theme.

Cheers.

exactly AWin. I completely agree with your point and issue.. You didn't get an explanation and any answer on your question and it sounds that there is no way to add them on IFile... let's wait..
    Last edited by willythai; 2011-06-13 at 05:49 PM.

dreamboard just got updated guys give him a chance to update the theme aswell

you right.. but this theme is for Iphone and everyone use the phone to call someone.. How is possible that the must used icon: "phone" is not on the dock board.. i can't understand that... this theme is nice but it's not functionally to use on the phone.

It should be improve on the function must used... there is even a dashboard which nobody will use it but no phone icon??? mah..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by willythai View Post
    you right.. but this theme is for Iphone and everyone use the phone to call someone.. How is possible that the must used icon: "phone" is not on the dock board.. i can't understand that... this theme is nice but it's not functionally to use on the phone.

It should be improve on the function must used... there is even a dashboard which nobody will use it but no phone icon??? mah..
    Just use another theme then.
    Lopeard is about showing more than normal themes.
    I don't care about the phone icon. i call so often it is always in my multitasking bar.
    Look .... Lopeard was downloaded almost 900 times in the last 24 hours. (only from lopeard.com, repo is not being counted)
    I haven't gotten a cent over donations so far. Still I spend about 10 - 15 hours each wee to write this them....
    If you rather like some theme that only changes a few icons and cost 2,99 go ahead there are a lot of those themes

I never said to use iFile. (where???)
    I said: Do not tap the Finder icon in the dock in edit mode. Open the finder in normal mode then go to edit mode and add your apps.

Translation: the leftmost icon (the lightblue box with the face) causes a Safemode when it is tapped in editmode of the theme. But when you are in the normal mode (not editmode, the modus you get to when you just apply the theme) you can open the window (leftmost icon in the dock) and then when the window is open you can go to editmode. the window will still be open and now you can add your apps.

Anyways... updating to 1.1.2 of dreamboard fixes that and you can go and press any button you want anytime. You can also put your iPhone in hte toilet. Lopeard will not go into safemode

OH AND FOR BETA 3.3 WINDOWS WILL BE COMPLETELY FREEEE DRAGGABLE IN REALTIME

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lopeard For This Useful Post:

jailbreakftw88 (2011-07-14)

Hi Lopear,

I have really pissed you off and you're right. Sorry I didn't mean that your team it's a crap and i know hou much time are spending on it.

You're theme is amazing nut my only advise was to change some function that are not working same edit tab etc with some function that everybody using mostly. i pretty sure that if you change few things it will be the most downloaded theme on cydia. It just need to be more user friendly.

Anyway sorry for my complaining, it wasn't a real one but sometimes can help to improve your already amazing job.

Cheers.

one more thing, the trash icon is nice looking but it doesn't work to do anything.. why is it there?

Cheers
    Last edited by willythai; 2011-06-13 at 07:52 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to willythai For This Useful Post:

Lopeard (2011-06-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by willythai View Post
    Hi Lopear,

I have really pissed you off and you're right. Sorry I didn't mean that your team it's a crap and i know hou much time are spending on it.

You're theme is amazing nut my only advise was to change some function that are not working same edit tab etc with some function that everybody using mostly. i pretty sure that if you change few things it will be the most downloaded theme on cydia. It just need to be more user friendly.

Anyway sorry for my complaining, it wasn't a real one but sometimes can help to improve your already amazing job.

Cheers.

one more thing, the trash icon is nice looking but it doesn't work to do anything.. why is it there?

Cheers
    no problem.
    I made this opensource so people can easily tell me what to change or try to do so themselves.

I will try to make this very user friendly, but there is a reason why it's still beta.

here one new function:
    drag your windows freely on your desktop. this works better than it looks in the video.
    you can flick your windows around and they will move in real-time

For those who want to have the phone feature on the dock it is possible. Lopeard has already given the tools necessary to achieve that.

Once again, thank you Lopeard for your dedication on creating a one of a kind theme

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AWin For This Useful Post:

Lopeard (2011-06-13)

i gotta ask whats the point of the spaces lol its not like ur gonna be multitasking multiple windows and apps

its cool and all im not knocking it down just sayin

also found a bug, it lags like **** when attempting to move the window, this is because u are using some animation on that black switcher popup thing, and the entire time it is scrolling that animation is being played tons of times over and over until u stop scrolling and the animation can finally complete
    Last edited by PhanaticD; 2011-06-14 at 03:09 AM.

Thanks

wait for the new version. windows are draggable and the swiping to other spaces is deactivated.
    it's really cool. works like a charm...

basically we could write a simple game with DreamBoard
    well I found out how to make draggable objects magnetic (not that I can use it in Lopeard, but it's neat)

The reason of spaces?
    I will integrate some features where spaces comes in handy...
    but right now it's for the looks.. yeah

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast