Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LOPEARD OS IV - beta candidate

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    ......... Does the button on the right of the window (idk what it's called) work?..........

The gray button now hides or shows the sidebar on the finderwindows and resizes the scrollview for the apps. The scrollview is no longer using paging.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lopeard For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-06-08)

This theme is looking even more awesome with every new future you add. Let's hope Apple doesn't integrate OS X in iOS6 :S
    @WinfisDesign

Thanks

I'm adding a lot of features.

Finder Window:
    the "green button" will animate the finder Window to the dock.
    the separator and the two stacks folders move to the left
    an icon appears between the 2nd stacks-icon and the trash-icon.
    when you press that icon or the Finder icon in the dock, it will animate back to the screen
    the dock gets it's original layout back
    done
    (just like on a mac)

I will include this feature for the wallpapers Settings page too. It's not hard to do, just a pain in the *** to write this stuff.
    it's just a little bit tricky because of the 4 spaces. everything has to be done 4 times in the same way with different coordinates and some tricky conditionals with functions in functions in functions. This stuff makes my head hurt.

PICTURES
    look at the DOCK and the WINDOW

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lopeard For This Useful Post:

deathbybunnies6 (2011-06-08), slim009 (2011-06-09)

so will you be able to put time and notifications on the top menus. If possible that would be sick. Hows the server situation coming?

Thanks

serverchange is still in progress...

I now integrated 2 windows that can be minimized to the dock. (finder and Wallpaper)
    (the wallpapwewindow will be extended to a settingswindow so this actually makes sense)
    when 1 is in the dock the 2nd wil just push the dock over a little more. (it doesn't matter which window is closed first.. this is all dynamic)
    I think I will include it in the next beta..
    But I have to remove 2 or 3 bugs (since lopeard.com still hasn't moved, I guess I have some time to fix those)

So I guess we're skipping beta 3.1 and going straight to beta 3.2
    the only notifications I can work with are the Badges.
    Time and Date is integrated in the menubar

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lopeard For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-06-09), slim009 (2011-06-10)

Might as well skip to beta 3.2 since you have the time to make this beta something everyone can be excited about. Im excited though! Hopefully it wont be too much longer. Im tired of checking the forum every 30 minutes. ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken heart View Post
    Might as well skip to beta 3.2 since you have the time to make this beta something everyone can be excited about. Im excited though! Hopefully it wont be too much longer. Im tired of checking the forum every 30 minutes. ha.
    yeah bro what he jailbroken heart said great work bro cant wait for the update

Has anyone had the problem with their ipod icon not showing up. Plus, I cannot add it to the finder window either. Not exactly sure if anyone has addressed that so I dont know if its just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken heart View Post
    Has anyone had the problem with their ipod icon not showing up. Plus, I cannot add it to the finder window either. Not exactly sure if anyone has addressed that so I dont know if its just me.
    bro the ipod icon does not show up you need to put a png of the ipod icon in the icons folder try that works for me

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Great work bud.
    I like to try these themes on my 3GS and have to say getting excellent ram, using very little. 1 or 2 problems I'm getting, when I first launch your theme my status bar is gone (as I assume it should be), but as soon as I launch an app it returns over the top on the left side (as holding in landscape).
    2nd some of tha apps in the "all apps" grid are outside the bounds of the box.

Not sure if this is because I'm on a 3GS but just to let you know in case you are pushing it out for all devices.

the status bar thing is a dreamboard bug lopeard cant do anythin bout that but yea i also get the thing where they are hanging outside the box

Might have been asked before, but I downloaded the beta etc and all I get now is a black screen with the dock which goes outside the screen and the "file, edit and go" is also missalligned.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    Great work bud.
    I like to try these themes on my 3GS and have to say getting excellent ram, using very little. 1 or 2 problems I'm getting, when I first launch your theme my status bar is gone (as I assume it should be), but as soon as I launch an app it returns over the top on the left side (as holding in landscape).
    2nd some of tha apps in the "all apps" grid are outside the bounds of the box.

Not sure if this is because I'm on a 3GS but just to let you know in case you are pushing it out for all devices.
    Next beta will include hiding the statusbar when you tap the menubar... And a lot more really cool features
    Sorry. I can't test on 3GS since I gave mine away as a present...
    (btw i smashed my iPhone 1G 3 weeeks ago... On purpose... It was fun)

POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Lopeard View Post
    please check
    www.lopeard.com

Domain has finally moved to my new server...

I will post the beta 3.1 and 3.2 this evening (8:16 AM here, so I guess in about 12 hours)

Support will mainly move to lopeard.com from now on... (will still be all over this thread too though)
    Last edited by Lopeard; 2011-06-10 at 09:59 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lopeard For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-06-10), slim009 (2011-06-11)

Thanks

BETA 3.1 is available on Snow Lopeard OS IV | Snow Leopard OS X theme for DreamBoard

will be available on repo.lopeard.com later today

EDIT:
    Update is availabe through REPO
    Last edited by Lopeard; 2011-06-11 at 02:46 AM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lopeard For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-06-13), kampongkid (2011-06-12), slim009 (2011-06-11)

looks good. one thing though on my finder it shows your new circles on the top left as well as three of the small older ones in the back. pretty sure its not suppose to be that way

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AWin View Post
    looks good. one thing though on my finder it shows your new circles on the top left as well as three of the small older ones in the back. pretty sure its not suppose to be that way

The BETA 3.1 is unfinished
    there are some images or not working features from the BTA 3.2 which will be released next week

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working. I uninstalled Dreamboard and installed the beta from scratch (just updated from regular to beta before) and now it works perfectly.

This is how mine looks. Permissions is set to root/mobile, read/write/execute and read/execute x2. iPhone 4 4.2.1, DB 1.1.1 beta

Last edited by xephyrrr; 2011-06-11 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks

update to 3.2 will be coming today I guess....
    some things are working better than expected.....

I think I need another hour or so...
    The update will be available on Lopeard.com.

the Cydia-repo will be updated tomorrow...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Lopeard For This Useful Post:

kampongkid (2011-06-12)

Love this theme. Anyone mock up a hi res phone icon for the dock?

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast