Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 363

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LOPEARD OS IV - beta candidate

  1. #221
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 146 Times in 83 Posts

    New Beta is on it's way.
    I might release it today

    --the finder windows can be moved to other spaces.
    simply swipe the window-header in the direction it should move.

    --dashboard can be edited. (WIP)
    press the PLUS-sign to reveal the Dashboard-Dock
    press the X-sign to close it.

    I tried to get the animations as real as possible
    the video lags a little.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lopeard For This Useful Post:

    ChrisOSX (2011-05-27), rokindeez (2011-05-27), slim009 (2011-05-27)

  3. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopeard View Post
    New Beta is on it's way.
    I might release it today

    --the finder windows can be moved to other spaces.
    simply swipe the window-header in the direction it should move.

    --dashboard can be edited. (WIP)
    press the PLUS-sign to reveal the Dashboard-Dock
    press the X-sign to close it.

    I tried to get the animations as real as possible
    the video lags a little.
    Did you see the icons?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to rokindeez For This Useful Post:

    ChrisOSX (2011-05-27)

  5. #223
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 146 Times in 83 Posts

    a little too big for my taste. Icons should be about 50x50 px and a finderwindow should hold 5 apps in one row.

  6. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopeard View Post
    a little too big for my taste. Icons should be about 50x50 px and a finderwindow should hold 5 apps in one row.
    I did them 100x100 but when i do them 50x50 they are really blurry partly because its on my iphone 4

  7. #225
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 146 Times in 83 Posts

    make them 100x100px and call them IconName@2x.png
    and make them 50x50px and call them IconName.png
    then copy both in the same folder.
    The iPhone will recognize the hiRes images and use them (no blur)

  8. #226
    Ive done all that would you like me to send you all the icons to see them?

  9. #227
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 146 Times in 83 Posts

    send them to [email protected] or upload them in this thread

  10. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopeard View Post
    send them to [email protected] or upload them in this thread
    Sent them

  11. #229
    how come the finder window looks like it bounces back when u swipe it to the next space??

    also that music made me want to kill myself lol

  12. #230
    formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    root
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked 433 Times in 282 Posts

    Damn man getting better everyday Just loving it....and this come from one who's not a fan of landscape themes lol

  13. #231
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 146 Times in 83 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    how come the finder window looks like it bounces back when u swipe it to the next space??

    also that music made me want to kill myself lol
    It moves to the space, then the finder window moves in.
    It needs some fine tuning..... But no more buttons. This is as real as it gets...
    Oh yeah sorrry about the music.... Yesterday it sounded like partymusic to me.... LMAO

  14. #232
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 146 Times in 83 Posts

    read post below
    Last edited by Lopeard; 2011-05-27 at 11:06 PM.

  15. #233
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 146 Times in 83 Posts



    no more SSH ... here's the repo
    REPO
    thx to Macusercom twitter.com/Macusercom
    http://repo.lopeard.com
    Requirements: DreamBoard beta 1.1.1

    NEWS:

    LOPEARD BETA 3.0
    using Variables
    NEW Dashboard
    NEW Spaces
    NEW Wallpaper
    NEW Finder

    NEW Idea:
    Icons on the Desktop... drag the icons on the Desktop to the trash to remove them.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lopeard For This Useful Post:

    ChrisOSX (2011-05-28), SirTimothy1 (2011-05-28)

  17. #234

  18. #235
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Italy!!
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopeard View Post


    no more SSH ... here's the repo
    REPO
    thx to Macusercom twitter.com/Macusercom
    http://repo.lopeard.com
    Requirements: DreamBoard beta 1.1.1

    NEWS:

    LOPEARD BETA 3.0
    using Variables
    NEW Dashboard
    NEW Spaces
    NEW Wallpaper
    NEW Finder

    NEW Idea:
    Icons on the Desktop... drag the icons on the Desktop to the trash to remove them.
    Great work!

  19. #236
    Wow, this looks amazing! Congratulations!
    @WinfisDesign

  20. #237
    ha my contacts,messages,safari icons are not the same as in the video also when I try to edit more I can't see the icon names so can't tell witch icon am replacing this started after the new download from the repo any help please thanks

  21. #238
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 146 Times in 83 Posts

    I didn't make the repo, and didn't test it.

    what do you mean by "edit more"
    screenshots??

    I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

  22. #239
    When I go in edit mode I can't see the icons am adding there's no names so I can't see witch icons am adding to the dock

  23. #240
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 146 Times in 83 Posts

    please post a screenshot

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •