Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Lockscreen] LS Elegant Peace 1.1

How to change clock to 12hr? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rl32296 View Post
    How to change clock to 12hr? thanks
    I thought I knew how to change this, but as you can see it didn't work. I am also trying to get rid of the seconds if anyone can help. Thanks, and great work, I love this lockscreen.

Also, can I remove the colored bar below the statusbar?

Last edited by jjk454ss; 2011-05-13 at 03:57 AM.

v1.2 coming with 12h clock and !maybe 4.3.x support

Default .
    Quote Originally Posted by trancid View Post
    Hey Awsum, how did you get the custom font on the lockscreen?
    D/load Bytafont frm cydia then get any font u want frm cydia section!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

trancid (2011-05-13)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks man! Much appreciated

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

is this in HD?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    So another quick question, is there anything you need to modify in the LockBackground.html file to apply the font change? Reason I ask is because I installed bytafont and applied it, and it did not make any change to the lock screen fonts.

thanks AWSUM.. works perfect now;
    it would drive me crazy,if I couldn't use this LS
    which I like so much...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to froggy1 For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2011-05-14)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Nevermind, I got it!

Quote Originally Posted by trancid View Post
    Nevermind, I got it!
    Glad it workd for u

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Very nice, using it now.
    Couple of questions.
    Can date be day, month, year instead of year, month, day?
    My city name overlaps weather, can it be moved left more?

Is it possible to have the day below the the clock and then below the day have the calender in the following format: date, month, year?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

conditions in other languages would be nice.
    Like that theme beautiful work
    "No Sig Links- Mod Edit" - took long to find it, bro
    I love my iDevice, but android too

Quote Originally Posted by holger79 View Post
    conditions in other languages would be nice.
    open LockBackground.html
    search for
    Code:
    function dealWithWeather(obj){
    	if (obj.error == false){
    		document.getElementById("city").innerText=obj.city;
    		document.getElementById("desc").innerText=obj.description.toLowerCase();
    paste below
    Code:
    	translatedesc=obj.description.toLowerCase();

// *******	TRANSLATE DESCRIPTION	***************************
    		// *******     ALWAYS USE SMALL CAPS (i.e 'sunny')   ***************************
    if (translatedesc=='description') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Your Description';	}
    if (translatedesc=='sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='sonnig'; }
    if (translatedesc=='light drizzle') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='nieselregen'; }
    if (translatedesc=='unknown precipitation') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='unbek. niederschlag'; }
    if (translatedesc=='drifting snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='schneetreiben'; }
    if (translatedesc=='snow grains') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='griesel'; }
    if (translatedesc=='rain/windy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='regen/windig'; }
    if (translatedesc=='heavy snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='starker schneefall'; }
    if (translatedesc=='wintry mix') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='winterwetter'; }
    if (translatedesc=='heavy rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='starker regen'; }
    if (translatedesc=='rain and snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='schneeregen'; }
    if (translatedesc=='light rain/windy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='regnerisch/windig'; }
    if (translatedesc=='fair') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='heiter';    }
    if (translatedesc=='ice crystals') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='frost';    }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist sonnig';	  }
    if (translatedesc=='partly sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils sonnig';	  }
    if (translatedesc=='intermittent clouds') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils wolkig';	 }
    if (translatedesc=='hazy sunshine') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='diesig und sonnig';	}
    if (translatedesc=='haze') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='diesig';	}
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist bewölkt';	 }
    if (translatedesc=='cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='bewölkt';    }
    if (translatedesc=='overcast') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='bewölkt';    }
    if (translatedesc=='dreary') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='trüb';	 }
    if (translatedesc=='retired') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='keine daten verfügbar';    }
    if (translatedesc=='fog') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Nebel';	  }
    if (translatedesc=='showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Schauer';	}
    if (translatedesc=='partly sunny with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils sonnig mit Schauern';    }
    if (translatedesc=='thunderstorm') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Gewitter';    }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with thunder showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist bewölkt mit Gewitterschauer';	  }
    if (translatedesc=='partly sunny with thunder showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils sonnig mit Gewitterschauer';    }
    if (translatedesc=='light rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='leichter Regen';	  }
    if (translatedesc=='rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Regen';    }
    if (translatedesc=='flurries') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='windig';	}
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with flurries') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist bewölkt und windig';	  }
    if (translatedesc=='partly sunny with flurries') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils sonnig und windig';    }
    if (translatedesc=='snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Schnee';    }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist bewölkt und Schnee';    }
    if (translatedesc=='ice') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Eis';	}
    if (translatedesc=='sleet') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Graupelschauer';    }
    if (translatedesc=='freezing rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='gefrierender Regen';	 }
    if (translatedesc=='rain and snow mixed') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Schneeregen';	}
    if (translatedesc=='hot') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='heiss';	  }
    if (translatedesc=='cold') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='kalt';	  }
    if (translatedesc=='windy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='windig';    }
    if (translatedesc=='clear') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='klar';    }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly clear') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist klar';	}
    if (translatedesc=='partly cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils bewölkt';	 }
    if (translatedesc=='hazy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='diesig';    }
    if (translatedesc=='partly cloudy with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils bewölkt mit Regen';	}
    if (translatedesc=='party cloudy with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils bewölkt mit Schauer';	 }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist bewölkt mit Schauer';	  }
    if (translatedesc=='party cloudy with thunder showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils bewölkt mit Gewitterschauer';	 }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist bewölkt mit Gewitterschauer';	  }
    if (translatedesc=='foggy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='neblig';    }
    if (translatedesc=='light snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='leichter Schneefall'; }		
    if (translatedesc=='rain/drizzle') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Nieselregen'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mist') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='diesig'; }
    if (translatedesc=='ground fog') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Bodennebel'; }
    if (translatedesc=='rain shower') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Schauer';    }
    if (translatedesc=='drizzle') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Regen';    }
    if (translatedesc=='patches of fog') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Nebelfelder';    }
    if (translatedesc=='thunder') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Gewitter';    }

// *******   END   TRANSLATE DESCRIPTION   ***************************
    respring

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Not sure its gonna make any difference on 4.2, bt hey no harm in trying!
    Jus drop these two pngs in TelephonyUI n respring
    Hi AWSUM could you please repost these images?
    Thank You

Released v1.2

.iOS 4.3.x support
    .code cleanup #2, no external scripts anymore
    .SD support for sliders
    .fixed font, using Helvetica instead of HelveticaNeue
    !note: a bunch of fonts aren't working because they weren't converted correctly for HelveticaNeue

Upcoming features:
    *most likely in v1.2.1
    .12-hour clock version
    .clock without displaying seconds version
    .tap to unlock version
    !there will be more packages in the next release for each version

If you like my work, you can always donate. I'm currently needing the money for college, since i have to pay a monthly fee.
    Here is the paypal link:

Default Changing Weather
    I may have missed an earlier answer to this problem...but how do you change the weather to make the lockscreen display the conditions locally (rather than in Hamburg)?

Quote Originally Posted by soldiersco View Post
    I may have missed an earlier answer to this problem...but how do you change the weather to make the lockscreen display the conditions locally (rather than in Hamburg)?
    check the first post. its already explained there.

*update v1.2.1
    .12-hour clock
    .clock without displaying seconds (for both 24-hour and 12-hour clock)
    .Tap to unlock
    !Just replace the LockBackground.html for the version you want from the Extra folder
    !Tap to unlock: Replace the folder \Bundles\com.apple.TelephonyUI with the one from the Extra folder

*update v1.2.2
    .fixed 12-hour clock (with seconds)
    .fixed tap to unlock

Thx for the response. But, when I open LockBackground.html there is no html text to modify when I open it in text edit. It is just two page icons, a "Loading..." image, and some red dots below the "Loading" image. What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by soldiersco View Post
    Thx for the response. But, when I open LockBackground.html there is no html text to modify when I open it in text edit. It is just two page icons, a "Loading..." image, and some red dots below the "Loading" image. What am I doing wrong?
    What you DID wrong? You opened the LockBackground.html in a browser instead of a editor...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast