Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] iNFINITY HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cristianol3's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [Released] iNFINITY HD
    NOW IN THE DREAMSTORE
    ************************************************** *************************************
    Here it is! just donate $1.99 HERE through paypal and include your e-mail address. I will send the theme to the
    e-mail address provided. I will send it out ASAP

************************************************** *************************************

I am in Search of a better name, suggestions are welcome )

Here it is! just donate $1.99 HERE through paypal and include your e-mail address. I will send the theme to the
    e-mail address provided. I will send it out ASAP

Sorry guys for not replying on my other thread, ive been working on this new project of mine for awhile now. I was told that i should invest my time into making my own theme and not modifying others, well i just did.

Credits:
    WyndWarrior- for his amazing skills and for developing Dreamboard. A long overdue alternative for winterboard. Thanks WyndWarrior
    unoimkll- for the inspiration for my icons. Inspired by Dezire.
    YaroManzarek- For his awesome "Settings" artwork.
    Friggog- for his awesome "Safari" artwork.
    mouse0270 - For his awesome T9 zip code weather widget. Thanks

Intro:
    This is a new theme that is made to make navigating your iPhone/iPod touch easier and a fun experience. I am making this theme with the user in mind and invite you to make suggestions. I am learning as i go along but am ambitious and will keep updating this theme. There are three pages in the theme currently; 1st page-games, 2nd page-home, 3rd page-utilities.

Features:
    Beautiful icons, ease of use. Quick "mini pages" at the top of the 1st and 3rd pages to store many apps without cluttering your Springboard. You can scroll through these mini pages and replace apps/icons through the edit function. Beautiful widget and animated weather, courtesy of WyndWarrior.

*Update 5/14/11* Alright guys, i made some minor and some big additions. I made the bottom dock a little bigger so that the buttons are easier to push and added icons and text to the corner buttons on the dock. I also added a big window that pops up when you press the center button. This large window has 4 pages that you can switch between using the tabs at the bottom of the window. It is divided into 4 categories;games, utilities, home, and settings. The first three of which are scrollable pages that hold 32 *replaceable* icons relevent to the category. The settings page has an "i" icon which you click to input your zipcode.

*Update 5/15/11* Ok guys i'm releasing this baby. I made some final tweaks before the release today. There are six pages now. The center is home with the widget, there are 2 pages on the left that are for games, and there are 2 pages on the right which are for utilities. I removed the random "PM/AM" above the widget. To toggle the Animated weather just touch the weather icon on the weather widget.

Update *5/29/11* Here is another update. You need the latest DreamBoard beta for this theme now. To install the latest beta just add this repo into cydia, " dreamboard.us/beta ".
    - You can now easily change the wallpaper of this theme! Go into the settings tab of the popup (press the center dock button, then settings tab) and you will see a choice of 4 beautiful wallpapers. Just touch to switch.
    - You will also notice a much nicer way of inputing your zip code. T9 widget courtesy of mouse0270.
    - Now i also added smooth transitions/animations when opening and closing the big popup.
    - There were also minor modifications to the weather widget. Fits better with the theme now.
    - This theme now officially supports badges. All the default icons support badges and selected large icons support badges. (Mail, AppStore, Facebook, Cydia, Downloads, and Soundhound) You can see badges on any of these large icons now.
    - Fixed app icon bug where big icons replaced some default icons.

What's to come: (Underline means accomplished)
    I plan on adding a Settings popup, panoramic wallpaper, much better dock, folders, there will be more options and settings in the settings window, i.e. wallpaper, full badge support, etc. (will be updated)

Misc:
    Again, you require the latest beta version of DreamBoard to use this theme. This is due to the variables and functions implemented in this theme which require the latest beta to function properly. If you do not install the latest beta then you will encounter problems such as no wallpaper, etc.
    And if you encounter problems, please come to me and ask. Email me at, [email protected] . Please don't give a poor rating as soon as you encounter a problem. I can't fix problems with low ratings. Report problems here, or email me.
    Thank You
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0295.png   -img_0297.png   -img_0296.png   -img_0298.png   -img_0300.png   -img_0299.png  
    Last edited by Cristianol3; 2011-06-10 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Update V.1.3

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cristianol3 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-05-11), AngryPIG (2011-05-14), ChrisOSX (2011-05-11), gbour65 (2011-05-11), lostinthemes (2011-05-11), sickchris714 (2011-05-14), togomaku (2011-05-11)

This looks very similar to BoXor HD. Just saying. I would like to see more of the Nav. And would this be a complete theme or just a dreamboard theme?

Sounds cool. I'd like to see where this goes.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

Cristianol3 (2011-05-11), penny12635 (2011-05-11)

Thanks

Thank you. It does look similar to boXor because we both used icons similar to deZire's icons. Actually.. Both of our themes look like unoimkll's. And it's just a dreamboard theme sorry. By the way, do you have any ideas for the dock? How would you like it? I already have different versions that look nicer but none that I really like.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristianol3 View Post
    Thank you. It does look similar to boXor because we both used icons similar to deZire's icons. Actually.. Both of our themes look like unoimkll's. And it's just a dreamboard theme sorry. By the way, do you have any ideas for the dock? How would you like it? I already have different versions that look nicer but none that I really like.
    I have no ideas for the dock, but mainly because i don't exactly know how it works. Anyway you could make a video or more screens so i can understand what exactly the dock is? lol THanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

1 add the name of city on weather widget
    2 how many icons did u put on each folder? only 10?
    3 ill buy it right now if it has less ram on my 3gs
    4 do u decide to creat a lockscreen for ur theme?

ok...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to italodance For This Useful Post:

Cristianol3 (2011-05-11)

Thanks

i think is the same as boxor, just changed the icon a little and tge widget, also same blurry defect like boxor for when the weather is fair

any chance of getting folder enhancer working on these ?

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

awfully similar to BoXor HD ?

It's nice to see more of this style... good job!

A few things I would say (and remember I'm OCD about things so don't take it too seriously lol)
    - have the names of the icons below the image (maybe have a semi-transparent black tab that goes over the image slightly from the bottom that has the text, that way the frame of the icon will be consistent and look really nice =)
    - the corners of the top panel are not the same thickness as the edges around the panel (this may be what you are going for though)
    - and lastly the style of the bottom part doesn't really match the style of the icons/panel thing at the top. Shape is nice, just maybe a different layer style imo.

But I really like the panel with the icons, it's a very nice way of having more icons on each page but still having the nice big ones too. Though I would just shift the panel below the 4 big icons. For me, the most important thing on each page is the 4 main icons (and then its the widget info and the other icons) so it would make sense to have those prominent and at the top.

Just my two cents,

Really nice job, hope to see more progress.

ARGHH YOU MAKE ME WANT TO START THEMING AGAIN!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

Cristianol3 (2011-05-11)

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marxus79 View Post
    i think is the same as boxor, just changed the icon a little and tge widget, also same blurry defect like boxor for when the weather is fair
    that's the effect for htc's weather for fair, I believe. They're the same because they're using the same weather widget (every htc weather widget like this in every theme I've seen is the same). If you don't like the effect for fair you can change it in the IconSet

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

Cristianol3 (2011-05-11)

Just got dreamboard and am test driving. Still trying to find a theme that meets my needs. Where can this one be picked up or test driven? Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by italodance View Post
    1 add the name of city on weather widget
    2 how many icons did u put on each folder? only 10?
    3 ill buy it right now if it has less ram on my 3gs
    4 do u decide to creat a lockscreen for ur theme?

ok...
    1. Woodway is the name of the area where i live. :P
    2. Each folder holds 20 icons. you can scroll through it. I can make it hold more if you want. and you can replace the icons through the edit mode.
    3. And yeah it barely takes up much ram. i want to make it highly compatible. On my ipod touch 4g running this theme i have about 100 mb free (which is great on ipods and non iphone 4s) with some mobilesubtrates on.
    4. Sadly no, a lockscreen isn't one of my priorities right now. Im trying to avoid winterboard altogether right now and go to dreamboard.

And thanks for expressing your interest. I'll keep that in mind.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristianol3 For This Useful Post:

italodance (2011-05-12)

Boxor improved or just copied?

Thanks

Why are people saying copied of boxor? He May have used the same templates to start with but made all his own icons and everything .... Plus this ones a dreamboard theme.... Think about whitetoken theme and technolgic theme ... They have same templates too

22. The Following User Says Thank You to epz For This Useful Post:

Cristianol3 (2011-05-11)

Thanks

Thanks I appreciate you sticking up for my theme. @people saying I copied the BoXor theme, I didn't. I even expressed in my OP that my icons were greatly influenced by the ones in Dezire. (the creator of desire actually made the long post a few posts up ^). BoXor did as well. I'm not trying to copy anyone. I just really loved DeZire when I used winterboard ))

I'll test. I have an iPhone 4 4.2.6

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

Cristianol3 (2011-05-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    I'll test. I have an iPhone 4 4.2.6
    ok thanks. respond with your feedback asap

Quote Originally Posted by Cristianol3 View Post
    ok thanks. respond with your feedback asap
    Can do. Are you gonna email me the theme? My email is [email protected] Can't wait. I love Boxor and DeZire. This theme is gonna be sick n

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast