Page 75 of 331 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Post the wall if you have it...Ive modified all mine into something else!
    Here...uploaded from phone hope this would work...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-05-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    I would love someone if they posted the zip for this sb widget, I know its ZUI but would be awesome if someone posted the graphic too.
    here is my zui weather/clock themes... adjusted wallpapers are in clock theme...activate clock above weather in winterboard...

zui.zip

Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-05-20 at 05:20 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

lushellyoung (2011-05-20), Them3this (2011-05-20)

The ColorKeyboard does not show up in my CK themes list. I have tried a reinstall and a reboot, but still nothing.

If i had to guess, I think the problem might be coming from the fact that I am unable to update my ColorKeyboard app to the newest version (Cydia issues with my phone, cannot update any apps/mods/themes as of now), but cannot be sure.

Does anybody have any thoughts? I didnt see a copy of the keyboard in the ThemeIt mods, is there possibly another location to download the plist so that I can ssh the file directly into my phone?

Quote Originally Posted by StogieKing View Post
    The ColorKeyboard does not show up in my CK themes list. I have tried a reinstall and a reboot, but still nothing.

If i had to guess, I think the problem might be coming from the fact that I am unable to update my ColorKeyboard app to the newest version (Cydia issues with my phone, cannot update any apps/mods/themes as of now), but cannot be sure.

Does anybody have any thoughts? I didnt see a copy of the keyboard in the ThemeIt mods, is there possibly another location to download the plist so that I can ssh the file directly into my phone?
    KB is on themeit..just look under "noki hd" then on the bottom under "theme extra packages"...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

StogieKing (2011-05-20)

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Here...uploaded from phone hope this would work...

Nope...nothing can be in the middle Rum

I can code it where you can add your own wall as long as you name it LockBackground.png
    Last edited by ellersbee; 2011-05-20 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, in the first release of ColorKeyboard the themes were located in a different location. I think maybe it used to be root>applications>coloredkeyboard. You prob just need to put it in your current location. Or figure out why you can't update it

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Nope...nothing can be in the middle Rum

I can code it where you can add your own wall as long as you name it LockBackground.png
    Ok cool...that would work

Thanks....

Can someone remove the shelves from these walls, leave the bottom bar on the one that says Noki? TIA!

Lol, here are the walls.

And this one.

Here you go Rum....modified!

LS New.zip

Whoever recoded had screwey... Name it LockBackground.png and drop it in the weather theme
    Last edited by ellersbee; 2011-05-20 at 06:17 AM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-05-20), rumcajs (2011-05-20), wildenweb (2011-05-20)

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    KB is on themeit..just look under "noki hd" then on the bottom under "theme extra packages"...
    Thank for the quick relpy.

Not sure if im missing it or if it all the errors im getting with the themeitt website, but I dont see it.

Not sure if this is a side topic or if its a culprit, but when visiting the theme it website, my account page, etc. I get literally 12 "Message from website" notices about "objects not existing."

I try using the compatibility view, but it doesnt seem to help.

Sorry for all the issues, not sure if its me for some reason, or I am just having one of those weeks with my electronics...

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Yeah, in the first release of ColorKeyboard the themes were located in a different location. I think maybe it used to be root>applications>coloredkeyboard. You prob just need to put it in your current location. Or figure out why you can't update it

Thanks...I have found where the plist needs to be ssh'ed to, but do not have the plist or know where to find it.
    Last edited by StogieKing; 2011-05-20 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thank for the quick relpy.

Not sure if im missing it or if it all the errors im getting with the themeitt website, but I dont see it.

Not sure if this is a side topic or if its a culprit, but when visiting the theme it website, my account page, etc. I get literally 12 "Message from website" notices about "objects not existing."

I try using the compatibility view, but it doesnt seem to help.

Sorry for all the issues, not sure if its me for some reason, or I am just having one of those weeks with my electronics...

Thanks...I have found where the plist needs to be ssh'ed to, but do not have the plist or know where to find it.
    If you downloaded the extra from themeit, it should have placed it in library>colorkeyboard>themes. Grab it from there and move it to where you need it.

After reading you post a little better I see you are having problems with ThemeIt, I thought you just didn't have the updated colorkeyboard app. Sorry, I din't know about the issue with themeit, I assume you removed a reinstalled themeit?
    Last edited by jjk454ss; 2011-05-20 at 06:37 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

StogieKing (2011-05-20)

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    If you downloaded the extra from themeit, it should have placed it in library>colorkeyboard>themes. Grab it from there and move it to where you need it.

After reading you post a little better I see you are having problems with ThemeIt, I thought you just didn't have the updated colorkeyboard app. Sorry, I din't know about the issue with themeit, I assume you removed a reinstalled themeit?
    Ive actually been running everything off of my computer, didnt think to try accessing via my phone...will give it a try and let you know.

Thanks

Edit:Ran ThemeIt via my iphone and all was good. Found the add-on and installed. Thanks for all the help guys!

Now if anyone can answer the other question I had, does anybody know the folder name for MultiCleaner? Ive tries com.sull.multicleaner and MultiCleaner.app and no luck, any thoughts there?
    Last edited by StogieKing; 2011-05-20 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by riddee View Post
    awsum, is that the lockscreen in version 1.1 update?
    Sorry bruv...jus got up
    Yea its in the update...n keyboard too.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

riddee (2011-05-20)

Just wanted to thank everyone who has done a great job working with the icons for the theme. Someone had posted Words With Friends but I cant seem to find it in the 100 pages ;: if someone could link to it that'd be great. Also if there is any chance someone could do the following would be greatly appreciated (sorry I cant upload the pics):
    Evernote
    Rdio
    Speed Task
    TWCMac

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Didn't have time to mess with it because of work but I'll post it tomorrow for sure.

Edit: I'll post both animated and non animated

@Joserrr: Yes Bro post Looks Great

My iPhone is a Part of Me jon347's Avatar
    Thanks

can i get a dock request? from left to right phone,mail,safari,messages

My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm running the noki zoo ls and would like a darker background. I'm at work now is it possible to do it with ifile by just copying and pasting? Could anybody help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    where can i find your date and weather widget?
    Cheers
    mejemaka linked it in taht post:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6050456

btw i asked before, i don't come a long with PS. Could anyone plzplzplz make me a DockFlow with:

Phone
    Mail
    CameraPro (or simply Camera)
    BiteSMS
    WhatsApp

this would make my setup perfekt.
    Thanks in advance!!!
    Last edited by wildenweb; 2011-05-20 at 09:09 AM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wildenweb For This Useful Post:

jhchung4941 (2011-05-23), medic88 (2011-05-20)

Page 75 of 331 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast