Page 69 of 331 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

  1. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Caviar dreams is in the prestige thread
    Here is the file for Caviar Dreams for BytaFont.

    CaviarDreams.font.rar

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to riddee For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (2011-05-19), rumcajs (2011-05-19)

  3. #1362
    Quote Originally Posted by riddee View Post
    Here is the file for Caviar Dreams for BytaFont.

    CaviarDreams.font.rar
    needs to go to

    var/mobile/Library/MyFonts folder.......ooppsss did that and cannot apply it thru BytaFont

    NVM....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-05-19 at 11:05 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    riddee (2011-05-19)

  5. #1363
    Can anyone help please! The icon packs available on deviantart, how do you actually download them? I can't find a link on the actual pages for them

  6. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    needs to go to

    var/mobile/Library/MyFonts folder.......ooppsss did that and cannot apply it thru BytaFont

    NVM....

    No Luck??

    There are quite a few folders in this file, like with the same file names.
    I tried aswell but
    Last edited by AWSUM; 2011-05-19 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyrobo View Post
    Can anyone help please! The icon packs available on deviantart, how do you actually download them? I can't find a link on the actual pages for them

    just downloaded without any problems....just click on Download File on the right of the screen...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Dannyrobo (2011-05-19)

  9. #1366
    skyfire, if you don't like it let me know, i can take the rejection
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -skyfire_icon.png  

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (2011-05-19), dakkota (2011-05-19), rumcajs (2011-05-19), STEVEFFF (2011-05-19), T76 (2011-05-19)

  11. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    needs to go to

    var/mobile/Library/MyFonts folder.......ooppsss did that and cannot apply it thru BytaFont

    NVM....
    works fine with me.

    be sure to take the second folder after extracting. not the first one.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to riddee For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2011-05-19)

  13. #1368
    There are quite a few folders in this file, like with the same file names.
    I tried aswell but

  14. #1369
    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    No Luck??

    There are quite a few folders in this file, like with the same file names.
    I tried aswell but

    lol i dropped the whole thing at first..drop only this folder:

    CaviarDreams.font.zip

    in to MyFonts folder....

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (2011-05-19)

  16. #1370
    Quote Originally Posted by riddee View Post
    works fine with me.

    be sure to take the second folder after extracting. not the first one.
    U mean 4.2.1 port....on its own..
    No other file??

  17. #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    U mean 4.2.1 port....on its own..
    No other file??
    nope. if you notice after extracting there is CaviarDreams.font folder followed by another CaviarDreams.font folder. be sure to copy the second folder and paste it to MyFonts.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to riddee For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (2011-05-19)

  19. #1372
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    skyfire, if you don't like it let me know, i can take the rejection
    oh no thats nice thanks

  20. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by riddee View Post
    works fine with me.

    be sure to take the second folder after extracting. not the first one.
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    lol i dropped the whole thing at first..drop only this folder:

    CaviarDreams.font.zip

    in to MyFonts folder....
    Quote Originally Posted by riddee View Post
    nope. if you notice after extracting there is CaviarDreams.font folder followed by another CaviarDreams.font folder. be sure to copy the second folder and paste it to MyFonts.
    Thanx Guys....





  21. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

    riddee (2011-05-19)

  22. #1374
    Anyone in london that can help with my lockscreen issue?

  23. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamousr View Post
    Anyone in london that can help with my lockscreen issue?
    did you change your location code?

  24. #1376
    Whats the skyfire bundle string? Thanks

  25. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamousr View Post
    Anyone in london that can help with my lockscreen issue?
    U otta change the location and its not in clock, its gotta be in weather or lockbackground.html
    It will start withe Var Locale or sumthng...
    Hope this helps

  26. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by mkeric1 View Post
    did you change your location code?
    Yeah i have but instead of it saying london it says fowler :S I couldnt find that html coding to change the 'san francisco' on clock.html file either strange

  27. #1379
    Just to clarify again, this is without question the best winterboard theme out right now.

    Fif whats your paypal email. I wanna send you a payment not a donation, so you get 100%

  28. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamousr View Post
    Whats the skyfire bundle string? Thanks
    com.skyfire.browser

    icon name: Icon.png

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Infamousr (2011-05-20)

Page 69 of 331 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •