Page 57 of 331 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

  1. #1121
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kaikai312 View Post
    For you Tony, hope I did it right though.
    Also thank you IPAX for the psd.
    Wow !

    Thanks a lot

    Perfect


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    @chelski66

  2. #1122
    Hey Norcal, the link is still down, still shows error.

  3. #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    thanks for the heads up link fixed
    thats weird i just tried all the links and it went thru
    first LS link
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1hukkbc5d4m8lhz

    2
    AniForecastLS.zip
    3
    ClockLS.zip
    Last edited by norcal415; 2011-05-19 at 10:46 AM.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    kai312 (2011-05-19), Mr.Coffee (2013-04-01)

  5. #1124
    Hi kaikai312

    I'd be interested in

    ByteSms
    Mail
    Phone
    SAFARI
    IPOD

    Thanks

    lol

  6. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    Ok I got a lot of requests for these Lockscreens so here they are for everyone who likes. Hope everyone Likes these and hope theres o prob with posting I will remove if needed thank you
    Credit to Bluemetal for part of his LS coding that I used to combine Ians animated weather thank you.
    also to Ian's or the animated weather that I implemented onto these lockscreens.
    and Im not sure who to credit forthe original Lockscreens but credit to all of you so thank you all
    You can find these plus more at devient art .


    Heres the LS make sure to change the location for both the animated weather and the htc. I will show you the locations to change locations.

    1-HTC LS
    weather Locations are in Clock.html and weather/locationHere.js

    http://www.mediafire.com/?1hukkbc5d4m8lhz

    2-Forecast Weather LS
    [COLOR="red"]weather locations are in Private/WeatherWidget/WeatherWidget.html and in weather/locationHEer.js[/COLO
    weather locations are in weather/locationHere.js

    http://www.mediafire.com/?j8xv06u8as7j9cw

    3-Clock Calendar LS
    weather locations are in weather/locationHere.js

    http://www.mediafire.com/?06uxc5foh26fpbh
    Having tough time with first HTC LS. Changed locations on both files, clock.html and locationhere.js, and the City name doesn't change. Everything is fine with temperature, it's showing exactly what is in Nottingham, UK, but the name in the widget is still San Fransisco. I even tried to edit weather-config.js in widgets/configs. Still no go...

  7. #1126
    Quote Originally Posted by andriusm View Post
    Having tough time with first HTC LS. Changed locations on both files, clock.html and locationhere.js, and the City name doesn't change. Everything is fine with temperature, it's showing exactly what is in Nottingham, UK, but the name in the widget is still San Fransisco. I even tried to edit weather-config.js in widgets/configs. Still no go...
    oh sorry forgot to mention that.the name has to be changed in clock.html go to the very bottom of the widget where it says 'san francisco' and change it to what ever you want, you can name it whatever doesnt have to be the city can be any name it has nothing to do with the weather
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

  8. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by kaikai312 View Post
    For you Tony, hope I did it right though.
    Also thank you IPAX for the psd.
    The middle icon does not look quite right?

  9. #1128
    Can someone make these icons?(dock flow)
    Music (ipod icon)
    Mail
    Settings
    Safari
    Videos

    thanks
    Last edited by Pouria X360; 2011-05-19 at 11:15 AM.

  10. #1129
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloumoord View Post
    The middle icon does not look quite right?
    I see what you mean, has the dots top and bottom


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    @chelski66

  11. #1130
    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    oh sorry forgot to mention that.the name has to be changed in clock.html go to the very bottom of the widget where it says 'san francisco' and change it to what ever you want, you can name it whatever doesnt have to be the city can be any name it has nothing to do with the weather
    Thanks man , it worked
    Very nice LS btw.
    Cheers

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to andriusm For This Useful Post:

    norcal415 (2011-05-19)

  13. #1131
    Quote Originally Posted by iPAX View Post
    Hi all,
    here are the PSD for the 3D dockflow, with kind permission of and credits to @FIF7Y



    The Center-Icon I made upside down, cause I like it more. It is just an option

    Download:

    noki_3D_dock_iPAX.zip

    Have fun with it.
    p.s. I can NOT make any dockflows, lack of time ^^
    There are enough PROs around here
    Thanks a lot. i tried to get along with PS but i can't get it.
    Would be anyone so kind and could help me out.

    Phone
    Mail
    Camera
    BiteSMS
    Whatsapp

    Thanks Thanks Thanks

  14. #1132
    Quote Originally Posted by kensaso View Post
    Hi kaikai312

    I'd be interested in

    ByteSms
    Mail
    Phone
    SAFARI
    IPOD

    Thanks

    lol

    got to go to bed now it's 5am here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bite.png   -mail.png   -phone.png   -safari.png   -ipod.png  

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-05-20)

  16. #1133
    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    Ok I got a lot of requests for these Lockscreens so here they are for everyone who likes. Hope everyone Likes these and hope theres o prob with posting I will remove if needed thank you
    Credit to Bluemetal for part of his LS coding that I used to combine Ians animated weather thank you.
    also to Ian's or the animated weather that I implemented onto these lockscreens.
    and Im not sure who to credit forthe original Lockscreens but credit to all of you so thank you all
    You can find these plus more at devient art .


    Heres the LS make sure to change the location for both the animated weather and the htc. I will show you the locations to change locations.

    1-HTC LS
    weather Locations are in Clock.html and weather/locationHere.js---ALSO IF YOU GO INTO CLOCK.HTML AND SCROLL TO THE VERY BOTTOM YOU WILL SEE ; san francisco' YOU CAN NAME THAT TO YOUR CITY OR NAME IT WHAEVER IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WEATHER.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?1hukkbc5d4m8lhz

    2-Forecast Weather LS
    [COLOR="red"]weather locations are in Private/WeatherWidget/WeatherWidget.html and in weather/locationHEer.js[/COLO
    weather locations are in weather/locationHere.js

    http://www.mediafire.com/?j8xv06u8as7j9cw

    3-Clock Calendar LS
    weather locations are in weather/locationHere.js

    http://www.mediafire.com/?06uxc5foh26fpbh

    these 3 were made by me
    you can find them in

    Schn3d1 on deviantART

    and more mods.... amd more coming...

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    andriusm (2011-05-19), elilab (2011-05-20), norcal415 (2011-05-19), riggsy (2011-05-19), snakeeater01 (2011-05-19)

  18. #1134
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea.tone View Post
    I see what you mean, has the dots top and bottom


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Opps, didn't even notice that. ok here's the right ones hopefully.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bites.png   -phones.png  

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

    riggsy (2011-05-19)

  20. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by kaikai312 View Post
    Opps, didn't even notice that. ok here's the right ones hopefully.
    That looks better!

    Here is my attempt:

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -noki_dock.png  

  21. #1136
    Quote Originally Posted by kaikai312 View Post

    got to go to bed now it's 5am here
    Thanks that will give me something to do today while Im meant to be working

  22. #1137
    kaikai312
    could you edit rotation lock/unlock icon (multitasking) please?
    thanks
    sorry for bad english

  23. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Im loving this
    HI Bro one Wally for me with Nobbe same colour same style,looks pretty good.This Thread really burns like a fire never seen before with all loveley and kind users with grat sharing your Mods
    Thanks in Advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -thanks-786497.png  

  24. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    these 3 were made by me
    you can find them in

    Schn3d1 on deviantART

    and more mods.... amd more coming...
    Really pretty Hot Stuff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foto.png  

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    norcal415 (2011-05-19)

  26. #1140
    Noob question ...in the dock flow icons dots are on the side...is that done purposely ?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 57 of 331 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •