Page 312 of 331 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

This is just an amazing theme!!! I've tried a few but always revert back to Noki. Simply superb!!

Are there any intentions of porting this theme to the iPad2?

TIA

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

Mr.Coffee (2013-05-21)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    This Wall was tricky...

so i have everything else in order and i LOVE this theme, but i cant for the life of me figure out if this is a certain iconoclams layout and if so which? my icons just arent matching up

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by digitalduck View Post
    so i have everything else in order and i LOVE this theme, but i cant for the life of me figure out if this is a certain iconoclams layout and if so which? my icons just arent matching up

Thanks!!
    Not sure if it's iconoclasm or not but you can use shrink and gridlock to do the same thing

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    So I have gridlock, is it literally supposed to allow you to place the icons wherever? Or just snap to th next open space you want? Basically doing the same thing iconoclasm does? If so my gridlock isn't functioning

it allows you to move them within the rows or columns so you might want 5 column springboard also better yet get springtomize and it will cover almost everything you could need for the springboard status bar and lockscreen

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Quote Originally Posted by digitalduck View Post

Thanks!!
    can you please share the LiveClock Icon please TIA

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    so had someone ask for this, so I'll post the zip file. I like my iPod skins a little more complex, so I made these. One is based on the lockscreen someone made for noki, i can't remember who now, but it was posted on the blog. And then one similar to the lockscreen/springboard mods I did. Enjoy! (for HD and SD)
    noki-Larke-iPod.zip

Hey, great job. To which folder via iFile or ssh....do copy this theme into? Not sure it would be in the regular var/stash/themes folder. ? Much appreciated. --S K A A R

you can just put it in the themes folder and just make sure its above noki in winterboard and it should work if you dont want to do that put it in noki/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

10. The Following User Says Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

IAM_SKAAR (2011-07-19)

Can anyone direct me to the artist that made these icons. Taking forever going to each page looking for them. Had to wipe my phone and now I have a white border around the image. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by HOOLIGAN416 View Post
    Can anyone direct me to the artist that made these icons. Taking forever going to each page looking for them. Had to wipe my phone and now I have a white border around the image. Thanks!
    I dont understand your question? Right click on icon and either "Save Picture As" or "Save as new tab" and drag to desktop

I get a white border around the icon when I change the icon.

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    I dont understand your question? Right click on icon and either "Save Picture As" or "Save as new tab" and drag to desktop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-2.png   -photo-1.png  

I get a white border around the icon when I change the icon.
    I've made those and they are all good in my phone...I can dig'em out and repost later... or you can search my posts...make sure to right click on icon open in new window/tab...then save to desktop...

Thanks Rum. I'll search through your post and let you know if I can't find them.

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    I've made those and they are all good in my phone...I can dig'em out and repost later... or you can search my posts...make sure to right click on icon open in new window/tab...then save to desktop...

rum would mind posting those icons again. Searching your post only goes back 20 pages and still couldn't find it. Please and thank you.

It goes into com.apple.springboard bundle....
    Thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by riggsy View Post
    HELP PLEASE
    see pic below, I have tried to change icons with one on here but when I have done it the icon has a white box see red box around the icon instead of being transparent.. what am I doing wrong??
    I was wondering if any knows what widget or anything within this is cause i love this and would like to copy it =P

Dood - paste those two icons on a transparent background in a photo editor, smart select the white, hit delete, then save. It's pretty straight forward, and you can even do it for free online at pixlr.com, which is where I use for all my iPhone mods.

Joining this party a lil late but here's a wall I made up for 3x3 dense setup

-nokiwp1.png

Now to back track to find some of those killer icons!

Page 312 of 331 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322 ... LastLast