Page 311 of 331 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,220 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

well it's exactly the path I took. but for some reason the icon didn't change even after respiring. so I must be missing something also I notice in the app info plist it has com.designshed.alienblue is that what the first folder in bundles should be named?

nvm. thanks for your help got it figured out. I misspelled the directory lol. rookie mistake. thanks again
    Last edited by delutedsoul; 2011-07-08 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    well it's exactly the path I took. but for some reason the icon didn't change even after respiring. so I must be missing something also I notice in the app info plist it has com.designshed.alienblue is that what the first folder in bundles should be named?

nvm. thanks for your help got it figured out. I misspelled the directory lol. rookie mistake. thanks again
    I also use appinfo app in Cydia to give me the bundle names

No worries mate. Glad it worked out
    Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post

My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone know what is in the recent theme update on themeit? Also did the weather icons started by fif7y ever get completed as a set and posted?

Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    Anyone know what is in the recent theme update on themeit? Also did the weather icons started by fif7y ever get completed as a set and posted?
    It' has a description of what's been updated if you purchased in Themeit..... I asked Gab (Fif7y) to make those weather icons bigger or if I could and never got a reply! I won't modify anyones work without approval. He let me use it to create a weather widget but he wanted to create a bigger icon for all of them. One month later and nothing..... He must be busy plus I know he is working on Actinium. I had a great idea with those weather icons

That's too bad. Maybe it's not to late. He posted a message yesterday. Maybe he will see this and get back to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    It' has a description of what's been updated if you purchased in Themeit..... I asked Gab (Fif7y) to make those weather icons bigger or if I could and never got a reply! I won't modify anyones work without approval. He let me use it to create a weather widget but he wanted to create a bigger icon for all of them. One month later and nothing..... He must be busy plus I know he is working on Actinium. I had a great idea with those weather icons

Are you talking about the Elements weather Icons? If so that complete set has been posted on his website for weeks.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Are you talking about the Elements weather Icons? If so that complete set has been posted on his website for weeks.
    Thanks, I had them just in a mis-named folder.

Sorry if this is old news, but I just found out about SlideAway and re-did the user mod from regular Noki to Darkmod. This is my current lockscreen.

After many hours of playing with Norcal's Noki slideshow widget, I have converted it from a normal slideshow into a movie reel similar to an animated gif. It is available in both a regular silver Noki version and a Darkmod version, depicted. The speed of the animation is user-adjustable so you can set it for whatever works best for the movie you are making.

It operates on 100 slides, so the best thing to do would be to find a nice animated gif or use iMovie, etc., and rip out 100 slides and batch rename to match the format, explained in the README.

The current version is NSFW, and apologies to the ladies for using Vida Guerra, but it was more a proof of concept before moving on to something more meaningful. Here is a sample picture.

If anyone is interested, it is available at:

SDevante Slideshow.zip

Comments are appreciated.

Default Icon Auto Mask wont work.!.
    Hi guys

I really hope someone can help me. I love this theme, its great, but for some reason and i cant for the life of me figure out why, it wont auto mask any of my icons like its supposed to. I have tried reinstalling, redownloading etc, but my phone just refuses to do it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by mdkdue View Post
    Hi guys

I really hope someone can help me. I love this theme, its great, but for some reason and i cant for the life of me figure out why, it wont auto mask any of my icons like its supposed to. I have tried reinstalling, redownloading etc, but my phone just refuses to do it.

Has anyone else had this problem?
    Not to disrespect your intelligence but do you have it checked in Winterboard?

Not to disrespect your intelligence but do you have it checked in Winterboard?
    that's ok. Yes I have, the theme works and it skins some icons but not all of them, I thought it was supposed to put a mask round all icons to give them the Noki look, or am I wrong?

Private message me the theme.... I already own it so no worries. I'd like to take a look at it. Do u know how to zip and ship?

I have a question about the lock screen.
    Is there a way to change it so instead of sliding the button, the button is centered at the bottm and you just drag it down, similiar to revi-krs.
    I can't seem to find any informtion on the internets, or in the first 50ish pages of this thread.
    Anyone know?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kritzmire View Post
    I have a question about the lock screen.
    Is there a way to change it so instead of sliding the button, the button is centered at the bottm and you just drag it down, similiar to revi-krs.
    I can't seem to find any informtion on the internets, or in the first 50ish pages of this thread.
    Anyone know?
    Thanks.
    Not sure about that with this theme.... What's close is, Tap to Unlock in Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by mdkdue View Post
    that's ok. Yes I have, the theme works and it skins some icons but not all of them, I thought it was supposed to put a mask round all icons to give them the Noki look, or am I wrong?
    Are the icons AppStore or cydia? The automask only works on AppStore apps

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Are the icons AppStore or cydia? The automask only works on AppStore apps
    exactly and also make sure you don't have any other themes above Noki in winterboard. Last think is get iwipecache in cydia and that will help clear your cache

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

so had someone ask for this, so I'll post the zip file. I like my iPod skins a little more complex, so I made these. One is based on the lockscreen someone made for noki, i can't remember who now, but it was posted on the blog. And then one similar to the lockscreen/springboard mods I did. Enjoy! (for HD and SD)
    noki-Larke-iPod.zip

Last edited by larke; 2011-07-12 at 05:41 AM.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-07-12), cukhiem (2011-07-24), elilab (2011-07-17), HOOLIGAN416 (2011-07-14), IAM_SKAAR (2011-07-19), medic88 (2011-07-13), wildenweb (2011-07-12)

Larke - THANKS SO MUCH! Love that square window ipod screen!

Here is a lockscreen iPod control based on Larke's mod.

Available at:

http://www.mediafire.com/?o7766tcj256q553

Just copy into your com.apple.springboard folder.

Cheers!
    Last edited by sdevante; 2011-07-12 at 08:24 AM.

Page 311 of 331 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast