Page 291 of 331 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,820 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    I don't care what anyone says about Bars I have mad respect for him. I never would have found you goofballs if it weren't for Barsoverbeats so keep that in mind... without Bars there'd be no E :P
    E when is that theme dropping? Could I at least try it? Shouldn't it be somewhat done?

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    E when is that theme dropping? Could I at least try it? Shouldn't it be somewhat done?
    I talked to him earlier this week and we are thinking of picking back up in July... I have a few things going on right now that are preventing me from going anywhere with it yet. Don't worry it will get completed :P

I talked to him earlier this week and we are thinking of picking back up in July... I have a few things going on right now that are preventing me from going anywhere with it yet. Don't worry it will get completed :P
    Alright so July? I'll be waiting. I'll bring that thread back to life. I won't stop supporting

I don't care what anyone says about Bars I have mad respect for him. I never would have found you goofballs if it weren't for Barsoverbeats so keep that in mind... without Bars there'd be no E :P
    100% agree.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2011-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by unfinished View Post
    can anyone help to make white settings icons for mobilenotifier and cleanstatus?
    it's already in there. Just read "readme.text"

Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    Cukheim
    Would you be willing to make a few more of the white settings icons?
    popup Blocker,
    Bank of America, Facebook, Hipstamatic, and radio.com white settings icons?
    I cant get this to theme for the life of me!!!
    TIA!
    It's on theme it blog.Theme it – Blog Blog Archive Noki – User Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Sebbie View Post
    Share your Wallpaper ?
    Thanks in advance

Here is the dock as well

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-06-19), HOOLIGAN416 (2011-06-19), rumcajs (2011-06-19), Sebbie (2011-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post

It's on theme it blog.Theme it Blog Blog Archive Noki User Mods

Here is the dock as well

Credits to D0ink at macthemes for the dock....Cherrywood and cherrywood 3D

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

boslli (2011-06-25), cukhiem (2011-06-19)

I have the settings icons, but i can;t seem to find any of those that I listed in the bundles, or preference loader preferences. Are the ones that I asked about included? Im sorry if this has already been answered, and thanks so much for the amazing work!

It's on theme it blog.Theme it Blog Blog Archive Noki User Mods

Here is the dock as well

For sure E totally agree! I never understood why anyone thinks the creators are bound to stay on a thread forever. Heck as far as i'm concerned were pretty lucky they post there themes at all paid or free. Just think if there were no public forums for themes to be showcased we would all be stuck with stock if we didn't know how to use PS. Plus that is what keeps these boards going is the community and the mods they create......all just my opinion.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

dbtennis7 (2011-06-19), eenofonn (2011-06-19), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-19), rumcajs (2011-06-19), The_Durben (2011-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Credits to D0ink at macthemes for the dock....Cherrywood and cherrywood 3D
    Thank you, Justin.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (2011-06-19)

+100
    I can definitely vouch for really how good a guy he is. Anyone that says otherwise really just dont know.
    Justin, you should rethink your opinion my friend, not taking shots, just sayin

Nice avatar big E

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-06-19), ellersbee (2011-06-19), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-19), rumcajs (2011-06-19)

Thank you, Justin.
    Cukheim,
    I apologize if this was answered already and I missed it, but do you think it would be possible to make any of those settings icons, or help me figure out the location in the package you hve created? Im so close to having the whole thing themed that those few stick out a lot
    Popupblocker
    Bank of America
    Facebook
    Hipstamatic
    Radio.com

Were those included in the package you put together?
    TIA! I really appreciate all your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    +100
    I can definitely vouch for really how good a guy he is. Anyone that says otherwise really just dont know.

Nice avatar big E
    First off...Durbs, sorry about Vancouver. I am not a Hockey fan but I wanted Canucks to win. I never said he wasnt a good guy. I dont want this to get out of line. All Im stating is you never see him unless hes promoting his theme and then 3 weeks after its release and hes gone. If you say Im lying, go check all his threads

Thank you, Justin.
    Wasnt being rude...I know you give credits and I figured you had no idea who that was from

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-06-19), The_Durben (2011-06-19)

+100

Nice avatar big E
    Thanks D you should check the tweet I mentioned you on twitter... it's got my new desktop from my hackintosh

21. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2011-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    First off...Durbs, sorry about Vancouver. I am not a Hockey fan but I wanted Canucks to win. I never said he wasnt a good guy. I dont want this to get out of line. All Im stating is you never see him unless hes promoting his theme and then 3 weeks after its release and hes gone. If you say Im lying, go check all his threads

Wasnt being rude...I know you give credits and I figured you had no idea who that was from
    No worries about Van buddy, great season for us. Sucks we didnt win but that was well overshadowed by the a s shats who decided to burn downtown and smash it up. Multiple arrests by police though. Thankfully these idiots posted themselves on FB or were ratted by people who knew them. Disappointed in the nedia coverage outside of here though. Made it look like we are a bunch of sore losers who started a riot cause we lost...

And I can't say I agree with you about Rob, but I stay in contact with him outside of mmi, sometimes anyway. But I do know he helps enough with his themes. He makes them to begin with and that is enough time in itself.

Thanks D you should check the tweet I mentioned you on twitter... it's got my new desktop from my hackintosh
    Just saw dude, looks great! take long to get it running?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-06-19)

No worries about Van buddy, great season for us. Sucks we didnt win but that was well overshadowed by the a s shats who decided to burn downtown and smash it up. Multiple arrests by police though. Thankfully these idiots posted themselves on FB or were ratted by people who knew them. Disappointed in the nedia coverage outside of here though. Made it look like we are a bunch of sore losers who started a riot cause we lost...

And I can't say I agree with you about Rob, but I stay in contact with him outside of mmi, sometimes anyway. But I do know he helps enough with his themes. He makes them to begin with and that is enough time in itself.

Just saw dude, looks great! take long to get it running?
    Kinda... I keep messing with stuff... trying to get it just right... I'll email you a pic of it :P

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Made a wall just now goes good with this theme

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-06-19), cukhiem (2011-06-19), Dexy88 (2011-06-19), elilab (2011-06-19), jayeshb (2011-06-20), kai312 (2011-06-19), mkeric1 (2011-06-19), peachypete (2011-06-19), ReBourne (2011-06-19), rumcajs (2011-06-19), The_Durben (2011-06-19)

It's on theme it blog.Theme it – Blog Blog Archive Noki – User Mods

Here is the dock as well

Cheers mate

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebbie For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Made a wall just now goes good with this theme

Nice wall Max!!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-06-19), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-19), snakeeater01 (2011-06-19)

Max, what font you usin for you carrier?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBannedOne View Post
    Max, what font you usin for you carrier?
    i think is Ethnocentric....

@Snake....here are all Noki Wht/Black icons i have....

-img_0023.png

Blk.zip
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-06-19 at 01:06 PM.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-06-19), elilab (2011-06-19), HOOLIGAN416 (2011-06-19), jayeshb (2011-06-20), kai312 (2011-06-19), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-19), peachypete (2011-06-19), snakeeater01 (2011-06-19), TheBannedOne (2011-06-19)

Page 291 of 331 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301 ... LastLast