Page 279 of 331 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

Download Mario Sounds from cydia and a nice Mario ringtone and it really makes me smile lol. Brings back memories

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-06-15), Sheff1889 (2011-06-15), The_Durben (2011-06-15)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Thanks

Default NOKI ROOT & WOOD MOD WIP ( IN CONSTRUCTION ) . Tell what you think .
    NOKI ROOT & WOOD WIP ( IN CONSTRUCTION ) Tell what you think !!

That's the new minimalistic project , i gonna finished soon . If you want cry that's now

I really hop3 you lov3 these mod . Very very very long to do , lot of stuff here and many hours on . He's in construction now . Follow me on DEVIANTART

Tell me what you think !!!
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Laurabourgeois For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-06-15), Dexy88 (2011-06-15), elilab (2011-06-15), henftling (2011-06-15), HOOLIGAN416 (2011-06-15), jayeshb (2011-06-15), Just Dummy (2011-06-15), RandyTG (2011-06-15), rumcajs (2011-06-15), Sheff1889 (2011-06-15), The_Durben (2011-06-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabourgeois View Post

That's the new minimalistic project , i gonna finished soon . If you want cry that's now

I really hop3 you lov3 these mod . Very very very long to do , lot of stuff here and many hours on . He's in construction now . Follow me on DEVIANTART

I really like this one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

snakeeater01 (2011-06-15)

Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    WIP?
    schnedi do you finish this baby? I want it ufff....
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2011-06-15 at 01:56 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for your comments guy I really in love of this mod !! I gonna try many other things in the same style

Here is My Deviantart link -----> NOKI ROOTnWOOD IN CONSTRUCTION by ~dieselletwo on deviantART

I m near to release again this week end .

I really hope you love it .

Thanks again at all .

I gonna sleep now , too many photoshoping kill the photoshoping

I hope have a lot of favourites on MMY and Devianart tomorow morning .

Kiss good night or good day guy's .
    Last edited by Laurabourgeois; 2011-06-15 at 02:09 AM.
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Laurabourgeois For This Useful Post:

boslli (2011-06-15), cukhiem (2011-06-15), elilab (2011-06-15), jayeshb (2011-06-15), Just Dummy (2011-06-15), rumcajs (2011-06-15), snakeeater01 (2011-06-15), The_Durben (2011-06-15)

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I really like this one.
    Perfect a really care to share wally

can anyone share their white folder icon?

Someone asked for this....
    It is transparent where where date is and around green squares. Shows wallpaper very well..ENJOY!!!!!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-06-15), Just Dummy (2011-06-15), RandyTG (2011-06-15), snakeeater01 (2011-06-15)

My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Thanks

This is extremely nice work. Instead of having the shelf and lights as part of the Background, would it be possible to just have an overlay that is transparent except the shelf and the lights? That way you could create different shelf patterns as overlays instead of as part of the background. Most people will want to have a little flexibility with the shelf placement, so having a few overlays with shelves to choose from might work better. That is what I would prefer as I could change the background and still keep the llook of the lights and shelves. Again, amazing work.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RandyTG For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-06-15), Laurabourgeois (2011-06-15), snakeeater01 (2011-06-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    In the widget folder are three versions of the clock; white, black and black with an orange clock background.
    I bought the theme and added the LSSB from tadad1 one from the blog. I do not see these other white, black and orange clocks anywhere. I really tried looking before I came back here and asked. I am now just trying to replace the white overlay with the pic that elisbee made for me. Should this work? It has not yet...

Thanks all for your patience with this nooby.

Also how and or where do I put these carrier icons you can download from the themeit blog? I also downloaded clearstauts bar and it is in my theme folder but does nothing. I am sure I am doing this all wrong.

EDIT: You had also mentioned that there were alternate backrounds or wallpapers that would make the clock look like it was hanging in the theme. Can you tell me where? I am sorry, I just do not see them. TIA!
    Last edited by boslli; 2011-06-15 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by boslli View Post
    I bought the theme and added the LSSB from tadad1 one from the blog. I do not see these other white, black and orange clocks anywhere. I really tried looking before I came back here and asked. I am now just trying to replace the white overlay with the pic that elisbee made for me. Should this work? It has not yet...

Also how and or where do I put these carrier icons you can download from the themeit blog? I also downloaded clearstauts bar and it is in my theme folder but does nothing. I am sure I am doing this all wrong.

EDIT: You had also mentioned that there were alternate backrounds or wallpapers that would make the clock look like it was hanging in the theme. Can you tell me where? I am sorry, I just do not see them. TIA!
    What system do you use to "Look" into the LSSB Widget?

Another Transparent Mod!!!

Anyone need a new Folder Icon?!?
    Last edited by ellersbee; 2011-06-15 at 04:48 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-06-15), Just Dummy (2011-06-15)

Thanks

I may have added stuff to my folder early on. This is the one with the rope for the hanging from the wall look.

Not sure about the clearstatus bar thing, but if anything I would go into the bundle folder in the noki theme and then go to com.apple.springboard and place it there. My guess is you want a clear status bar. I use a tweak in Cydia called Absolute Transparency, just put it above all of the selected theme elements in Winterboard. It will also get rid of lock screen arrow and slider, but you have the choice to have the sliders or not with different options to select in Winterboard.

-background.jpg

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RandyTG For This Useful Post:

boslli (2011-06-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    What system do you use to "Look" into the LSSB Widget?

Another Transparent Mod!!!

Anyone need a new Folder Icon?!?
    I am using cyberduck. I appreciate everyones help but I think I am going to call it quits. I just keep messing everything up and the wife is getting ma that I am "always messing my phone and that I should just leave it alone like hers." I could never have a stock iphone! But really, other than the guy who sent me his setup( you know who you are ) I have not been able to get anything really "modded." I just wanted that one clock from the LSSB from taddad in black. I have tried replacing the white overlay.png with what you posted and all I ever get is a ? mark and the no overlay. This could be a bit advanced for me and thats ok. You guys really are some amazing artist. I will stick to the easy downloads that I just need to ssh into my themefolder and reboot.

I cannot even change an icon from one of all the AMAZING ones in this thread and it is killing me looking at some of your setups. I tried to simply replace my bite SMS icon and now I have a big white square instead of anything. This will be the third time today I have uninstalled and reinstalled Noki.

I am sure I will keep trying but right now I am so frustrated, lost our soccer game in the 104 degree south Texas heat and have the wife giving me the evil eye

EDIT: Can it really be that hard to use clear status bar or to insert your own wallpaper? I am a freaking compliance analyst for the love of god, this should not be that difficult
    Last edited by boslli; 2011-06-15 at 04:59 AM.

Thanks

I am using cyberduck. I appreciate everyones help but I think I am going to call it quits. I just keep messing everything up and the wife is getting ma that I am "always messing my phone and that I should just leave it alone like hers." I could never have a stock iphone! But really, other than the guy who sent me his setup( you know who you are ) I have not been able to get anything really "modded." I just wanted that one clock from the LSSB from taddad in black. I have tried replacing the white overlay.png with what you posted and all I ever get is a ? mark and the no overlay. This could be a bit advanced for me and thats ok. You guys really are some amazing artist. I will stick to the easy downloads that I just need to ssh into my themefolder and reboot.

I cannot even change an icon from one of all the AMAZING ones in this thread and it is killing me looking at some of your setups. I tried to simply replace my bite SMS icon and now I have a big white square instead of anything. This will be the third time today I have uninstalled and reinstalled Noki.

I am sure I will keep trying but right now I am so frustrated, lost our soccer game in the 104 degree south Texas heat and have the wife giving me the evil eye

EDIT: Can it really be that hard to use clear status bar or to insert your own wallpaper? I am a freaking compliance analyst for the love of god, this should not be that difficult
    It does take a bit getting used to. The Overlay.png needs to have a capital O and make sure the .png is lower case because it matters. One thing that might help you is to start at the beginning and go through the entire thread. That way you can pick up the backgrounds you need and the different icons and such. And more importantly you will find people asking the same questions and then you will find out where stuff should go. I have been through a few themes and this one has been one of the most helpful, the most modded, and the one that has opened me up to stuff on different sites like deviantart. I know the thought of slogging through 372+ pages seems like overkill, but I have done it several times for different themes. Especially if you arrive well after the release. I found noki before it was released so I have been here from day one, but I still go back to get different icons and such. Take the time and you will be rewarded. Save everything and name it if you like it. Just remember to open stuff up in a new tab and save it from there.
    Most of all have fun with it. You are making your phone more you and that takes time and attention; unless your a slob and then it takes no time at all.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RandyTG For This Useful Post:

boslli (2011-06-15)

@boslli....that black overlay I posted you needs to be spelled exactly the same way as the white one you want replaced. CASE SENSITIVE on the spelling. Change the name of the original white overlay then respring....

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

boslli (2011-06-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    @boslli....that black overlay I posted you needs to be spelled exactly the same way as the white one you want replaced. CASE SENSITIVE on the spelling. Change the name of the original white overlay then respring....
    Thanks Ellersbee. I will try that now then call it a night. I may take randys advice and start from the beginning of the thread but it seems futile if I do not even know how to change out an icon for another or take a wallpaper I like and actually use or simply change my carrier logo. Is there a guide someone where that coud help me these rudimentary aspects of theming?

I mean, I would feel like I accomplished something today if I could just out a simple frekin icon! Here is a screeny of what my white to back widget has ended up as. Do I need to use iwipe cache or fswipecache? I dont know what they are but someone in another thread said to download them so I did.

Also, is it easy to change carrier logos? I tried once last year and did something where my phone would not make calls and I had to restore yet again. If it is easy if someone could just tell me how I would be really happy. I downloaded one from themeit blog I think and I would like to use it. that starwars mask is cool. I think it is called Noki- gabzii- carrier logo.

Thanks again to all have taken the time to respond to me either in the thread or like Kai Kai sending me his whole setup via PM. It is appreciated. I love the revi-krs theme and I can always go back to that but I really want this one to work for me

EDIT I did replace the white Overlay.png with the one you posted, it is spelled the same and this is what it looks like for me. What the heck I am missing?
    Last edited by boslli; 2011-06-15 at 05:31 AM.

Hi buddy can share the Dock? instead of 4 wan it 5, tks

I think you need to respond to some emails!

When using the noki MW3 LS the spotlight search string says Darkstar. How do I change it back to normal?
    Nuclear is nice!

-img_1113.png -img_1115.png
    I'm new to this forum, and thought I'd share my current setup. The one thing I'd love to do, but have no html knowledge to pull it off, is to add the weather animation to my homescreen. Anybody out there have any idea as to how it might be done?
    Last edited by surlygrl1969; 2011-06-15 at 07:37 AM.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to surlygrl1969 For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-06-15), jasvncnt10 (2011-06-15), jayeshb (2011-06-15), Waverley73 (2011-06-15)

Page 279 of 331 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329 ... LastLast