Page 266 of 331 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    If you look at his screens it is all stuff other people made just mashed together without contributing anything original or unique.
    I see 4 of my icons...lol. He looks tough!

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    I see 4 of my icons...lol. He looks tough!
    I dont mean to sound unappreciative, or start any war of words, but I have to say...you constantly have something negative to say about someone or something someone does on this forum. I don't understand why you act so righteous on here. We all enjoy making our phones look cool, and appreciate the work other people do, but man.....either share the work you do and be happy that other people enjoy it, or dont. imitation is the greatest form of flattery, and you just take it and act as though you're entitled to something. Why can't everyone just be kind to each other and share whatever they feel interested in other people being using. some people act like they are in a little exclusive speciality club. If you don't want to share, then dont do it. Is that so crazy??

Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    I dont mean to sound unappreciative, or start any war of words, but I have to say...you constantly have something negative to say about someone or something someone does on this forum. I don't understand why you act so righteous on here. We all enjoy making our phones look cool, and appreciate the work other people do, but man.....either share the work you do and be happy that other people enjoy it, or dont. imitation is the greatest form of flattery, and you just take it and act as though you're entitled to something. Why can't everyone just be kind to each other and share whatever they feel interested in other people being using. some people act like they are in a little exclusive speciality club. If you don't want to share, then dont do it. Is that so crazy??

I act like im entitled for something??? Ive had people offer me big money for things buddy!!! I mean couple hundreds!! I share everything!! Even PSD's which alot of people dont! I constantly have negative things to say!?! Who the hell are you pal? Get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

I act like im entitled for something??? Ive had people offer me big money for things buddy!!! I mean couple hundreds!! I share everything!! Even PSD's which alot of people dont! I constantly have negative things to say!?! Who the hell are you pal? Get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    My work is done here

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (2011-06-13), jayeshb (2011-06-12)

If you look at his screens it is all stuff other people made just mashed together without contributing anything original or unique.
    No thanks either only 4....:/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Just Dummy (2011-06-12)

My work is done here
    think these responses of yours pretty much sums it all up...

Ace.....Understand something. I dont even own a iphone..So, why do I do this? For you guys and girls. i dont mind people using, taking or asking me to share my stuff. I work, have a family etc.... I get my wife upset with me because I spend my free time doing this for people i dont know or will ever meet and that does not bug me. I saw his web site and all he does is post "our" stuff up and Im not the only one who has noticed this. I would rather someone just say hey good job than click on the thanks button

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

mkeric1 (2011-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    bro the fileserve aint working for me.. could yu please, please upload on mediafire!!
    I really want to use this LS...
    Also, is there a blue wallpaper instead of this brown...???

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by Freak31; 2011-06-12 at 05:37 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freak31 For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-06-12), Master Willem (2011-08-05)

Ace.....Understand something. I dont even own a iphone..So, why do I do this? For you guys and girls. i dont mind people using, taking or asking me to share my stuff. I work, have a family etc.... I get my wife upset with me because I spend my free time doing this for people i dont know or will ever meet and that does not bug me. I saw his web site and all he does is post "our" stuff up and Im not the only one who has noticed this. I would rather someone just say hey good job than click on the thanks button
    See that I totally get...if the dude is stealing your work and pretending its his own I agree completely with your frustration. I just feel like sometimes the fact that you are clearly very skilled and talented in your work is held against those who might take that and use it in the setup of their phone. I have been blown away by what you create, and honestly have been super appreciative of your willingness to help, if your frustration is with him passing other work off as his own Im with you, but being annoyed that you see it on someones home screen isn't what this community should be about in my opinion. I'll stop commenting, because more than anything I see how much you contribute and in reality I have no ability or knowledge of how to do the creative things you come up with. So I apologize for making that comment, someone stealing others work that is both unique and clearly exceptional is as bad as it gets. No more from me, and i apologize for saying things that were unfounded

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aceweil For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-06-12), ellersbee (2011-06-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-12), rumcajs (2011-06-12), snakeeater01 (2011-06-12)

On a lighter note I just wrapped up my Super Mario noki phone lol. I tweaked the wall giving it a built in dock and recolored and adjusted the LS clock by Schn3d1.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

21xtreme (2011-06-12), cukhiem (2011-06-12), Dexy88 (2011-06-12), elilab (2011-06-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-12), ReBourne (2011-06-12), rumcajs (2011-06-12), Sheff1889 (2011-06-12), The_Durben (2011-06-12), Waverley73 (2011-06-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Freak31 View Post
    bro the fileserve aint working for me.. could yu please, please upload on mediafire!!
    I really want to use this LS...
    Also, is there a blue wallpaper instead of this brown...???

Thanks in advance!!
    I don't know why it's keep failing when I upload it to Mediafire. Maybe some1 here can help me upload it to Mediafire for you. I don't have the blue wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    See that I totally get...if the dude is stealing your work and pretending its his own I agree completely with your frustration. I just feel like sometimes the fact that you are clearly very skilled and talented in your work is held against those who might take that and use it in the setup of their phone. I have been blown away by what you create, and honestly have been super appreciative of your willingness to help, if your frustration is with him passing other work off as his own Im with you, but being annoyed that you see it on someones home screen isn't what this community should be about in my opinion. I'll stop commenting, because more than anything I see how much you contribute and in reality I have no ability or knowledge of how to do the creative things you come up with. So I apologize for making that comment, someone stealing others work that is both unique and clearly exceptional is as bad as it gets. No more from me, and i apologize for saying things that were unfounded
    I just wanted to let you know you don't need to apologize for your thoughts or opinions and I for one appreciate you and all the members that support the threads themes and the developers. It's a public forum and healthy debate is a part of that.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-06-12), Darrenrooster (2011-06-12), Dexy88 (2011-06-12), Just Dummy (2011-06-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-12), ReBourne (2011-06-12), rumcajs (2011-06-12), snakeeater01 (2011-06-12), The_Durben (2011-06-12), Waverley73 (2011-06-12)

Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    I don't know why it's keep failing when I upload it to Mediafire. Maybe some1 here can help me upload it to Mediafire for you. I don't have the blue wallpaper.
    On my 4th attempt it finally started d/l... Cheers!!

Love that sig Boston

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-06-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-12), rumcajs (2011-06-12), The_Durben (2011-06-12)

Love that sig Boston
    Thanks! I was pretty happy how it turned out on my phone so my wife made the suggestion of using as a sig......

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Default icons
    Can someone help me and make these in a glossy Black bordered set and a non-glossy set please? TIA??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -weatherbg_night-2x.png   -weatherbg-2x.png  

Love that sig Boston
    +100..hint..hint....lol

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-06-13), Just Dummy (2011-06-12)

Default Icons
    Could someone also do a Black Glossy and no gloss Black frame with this? TIA!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -liveclockicon-2x_alt.png  

To everyone on this thread.... I will be stepping away for some time to collect my thoughts and spend some quality time with my family and focus my attention on something other than this forum for a little while. I appreciate all you, I really do. The kind words, seeing my work on peoples phones....thats all flattering to me and it does bring a smile to my face when I am down. I know that I will be back and once again try my best to fulfill everyones needs on this wonderful community. Take care of yourselves, your families and each other.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (2011-06-12), elilab (2011-06-12), jasvncnt10 (2011-06-13), jayeshb (2011-06-12), Just Dummy (2011-06-12), medic88 (2011-06-12), mikepirih (2011-06-12), ReBourne (2011-06-12), snakeeater01 (2011-06-12)

On a lighter note I just wrapped up my Super Mario noki phone lol. I tweaked the wall giving it a built in dock and recolored and adjusted the LS clock by Schn3d1.

It is super nice. Can't wait till it is released

Themeit release by mack83/bAdGB squad
    No it's not mark83 It's me

Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for

Page 266 of 331 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316 ... LastLast