Page 263 of 331 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    Hi bud can pls share the mod? Tks
    me?? what dya want to know

Quote Originally Posted by shockk View Post
    this widget rocks, thx lag

Where can i get these widgets? TIA

I was a little curious. There seems to be MANY versions of the black noki theme. DarkMod, black noki, black noki glass, black noki green icons. Has anyone put a COMPLETE theme together for one or more of thaws themes and would want to share? Or is it every man for himself? Just find all the different pieces and icons throughout the thread and piece it together? If Boone has already dine it I would be willing to tackle one of the themes and make it complete. Just let me know which one so I'm not doubling someone else's efforts. I really like the green theme but that seems to be the least complete and I don't have psd to create those icons. Let me know. Thanks.
    Nuclear is nice!

hi bud can share tis theme? tks

im refering pg 332 #4976 tks
    Last edited by dadyajie; 2011-06-11 at 09:20 AM.

@Luft Thor:Would you please so kind and share this wall without the pictures but with the shelves maybe you can made me one or two rows more of the shelves.
    Thanks in Advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -c5915a78.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    Norcal,
    do you think it would be possible to place your framed weather widget inside this wall?

I think it would be a really dope look

Attachment 527864
    anyone have this without the shelf? if do please share. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    Ok heres the Durben Slideshow with a slight change nothing much just changed the Speed of each image change and added the overlay to fit both 4x4 layout and 4x5 ( for 4x5 I use springtomize from cydia its a nice add on check it out)
    All CREDIT GOES TO THE DURBEN FOR HIS AMAZING SS AND OVER ALL OUTSTANDING WORK HE DOES THANK YOU BRO FOR SHARING.

LCD DurbenTouchSlideshowNoki.zip
    can you share the icons ?

ahh btw is there a double status bar theme like wim66 made for neostyle..? anyone? thanks1 :-D

you can follow me on Twitter for more mods and help =) : @robinkmz

Quote Originally Posted by jayeshb View Post

Check ur PM.....
    could you please make me one for telephone icon with this number 546372362 or anyone out there.. thanks in advance

My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok heres the Durben Slideshow with a slight change nothing much just changed the Speed of each image change and added the overlay to fit both 4x4 layout and 4x5 ( for 4x5 I use springtomize from cydia its a nice add on check it out)
    All CREDIT GOES TO THE DURBEN FOR HIS AMAZING SS AND OVER ALL OUTSTANDING WORK HE DOES THANK YOU BRO FOR SHARING.

LCD

DurbenTouchSlideshowNoki.zip

Hey NORCAL thanks for the mod bro , but CAN you share the complete psd for the wall with light ans shelves ?? Thanks again
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laurabourgeois For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-06-11), norcal415 (2011-06-11)

Darkness, since you are doing such a beautiful job of creating SBSettings icons would you be so kind to complete the theme by creating the icons when you hit the more button? Thanks.

Darkness icon requests. Billminder3 and iTip

Thanks
    Last edited by radiationburn; 2011-06-11 at 12:30 PM.
    Nuclear is nice!

Can anyone make a back glossy ping chat, angrybirds rio, art studio, photoshop mobile, uniconsole, lane splitter, eurosport, football sc icons plz

Quote Originally Posted by jayeshb View Post
    Here Bro...
    Thanks man.
    Cheers

LCD DurbenTouchSlideshowNoki.zip
    Awasome mod ....Thank you Norcal!
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2011-06-11 at 02:41 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

norcal415 (2011-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    lol that's the font family i set!!! he means what the font you use.
    hehe my bad. I'm using the system font. it's font family that make it like that.

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by radiationburn View Post
    I was a little curious. There seems to be MANY versions of the black noki theme. DarkMod, black noki, black noki glass, black noki green icons. Has anyone put a COMPLETE theme together for one or more of thaws themes and would want to share? Or is it every man for himself? Just find all the different pieces and icons throughout the thread and piece it together? If Boone has already dine it I would be willing to tackle one of the themes and make it complete. Just let me know which one so I'm not doubling someone else's efforts. I really like the green theme but that seems to be the least complete and I don't have psd to create those icons. Let me know. Thanks.
    Ia definitely agree with you. It's kind of like find the icons you want and piece it together. I would like a complete theme as well as black ui throughout with the icons. Would be awesome If you took this task it would be greatly appreciated for sure. There have been tons of nice icons/widgets/mods/walls made by guys in this thread. I really like maxpains black and green most as a personal preference. Anyhow, my 2 cents and I hope that ideas continue to emerge in this thread. Keep up the good work guys like ellersbee, Rum, maxpain, Luft5thor, Darkness777, BostonGuy etc.... Cant name everyone LOL! Appreciate your guys time

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dscottjr81 For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-06-12), ellersbee (2011-06-11), jasvncnt10 (2011-06-13), rumcajs (2011-06-11)

I downloaded the carrier logo(number 8) from Theme it – Blog Blog Archive Noki – User Mods and enabled in winterboard but it doesn't change. Below is how my folder contains. Any idea how to solve this please?

I've also just tried LS HDWeather 2.0 -with UniAW- but when I apply the LS my status bar is still shown. I went thru the comments and followed instructions to delete all black and silver images from UIImages but it still doesn't fix it, instead all icons will go missing. Please help me, I want LS to have no status bar and SB to remain status quo.
    Below are my LS & SB.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    I downloaded the carrier logo(number 8) from Theme it Blog Blog Archive Noki User Mods and enabled in winterboard but it doesn't change. Below is how my folder contains. Any idea how to solve this please?

I've also just tried LS HDWeather 2.0 -with UniAW- but when I apply the LS my status bar is still shown. I went thru the comments and followed instructions to delete all black and silver images from UIImages but it still doesn't fix it, instead all icons will go missing. Please help me, I want LS to have no status bar and SB to remain status quo.
    Below are my LS & SB.

Thanks!!
    you need to find out what is the name of your carrier bundle...then make folder with this name put your carrier images in it then put this folder in to noki Bundles folder....then uncheck/check noki in winterboard and respiring....

this LS has clear UI images folder which should clear your status bar...just make sure LS is above noki in winterboard....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-06-11 at 04:23 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    Ia definitely agree with you. It's kind of like find the icons you want and piece it together. I would like a complete theme as well as black ui throughout with the icons. Would be awesome If you took this task it would be greatly appreciated for sure. There have been tons of nice icons/widgets/mods/walls made by guys in this thread. I really like maxpains black and green most as a personal preference. Anyhow, my 2 cents and I hope that ideas continue to emerge in this thread. Keep up the good work guys like ellersbee, Rum, maxpain, Luft5thor, Darkness777, BostonGuy etc.... Cant name everyone LOL! Appreciate your guys time
    Agreed! Would love to see a full black gloss/glass icon theme but thats cos im rocking it and trying to piece things together lol I know the non gloss/glass black theme has been done on here.
    Also max pain green/black glossy icon are pending release too

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Infamousr For This Useful Post:

dscottjr81 (2011-06-11)

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I replaced the entire bundle folder with a backup one to no avail.

Requested icons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png   -wicon-2x.png  
    Last edited by cigsace; 2011-06-11 at 05:01 PM.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cigsace For This Useful Post:

dbtennis7 (2011-06-11), Dexy88 (2011-06-11), HOOLIGAN416 (2011-06-12), RandyTG (2011-06-11), rumcajs (2011-06-11), snakeeater01 (2011-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words my friend

Page 263 of 331 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313 ... LastLast