Page 262 of 331 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

  1. #5221
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 632 Times in 366 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Freak31 View Post
    thanks!!
    This is what you will see with the Scrollingboard date&time addon.

    -scrollingboard-date-time.png

  2. #5222
    Can anyone poSt a Move2Unlock Black (left and right) ....I cannot find it on thread ....Tnx

  3. #5223


    I really want to try out the black set but I can't find any noki-like icons in black that sticks with the "noki" style. So, I may embark on doing so this weekend...or maybe not.

    Anyway, does anyone have the background folder image in it's full size (118x124px) ? TIA

    Here's the wall if someone wants to use it.



    You'll need to use THIS iconoclasm layout. Just SSH to /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts and drop the .plist there, go into iconoclasm and choose this layout. Viola!

    You will need to use
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -saf.png   -mail.png   -phone.png   -bitethis.png   -dock.png   -cam.png  
    Last edited by cigsace; 2011-06-11 at 05:15 AM.

  4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cigsace For This Useful Post:

    Boardwalkbarber (2011-06-11), cukhiem (2011-06-11), Dexy88 (2011-06-11), elilab (2011-06-12), HOOLIGAN416 (2011-06-12), indyzzzz (2011-06-12), Just Dummy (2011-06-11), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-11), peachypete (2011-06-11), RandyTG (2011-06-11), snakeeater01 (2011-06-11), wildenweb (2011-06-11)

  5. #5224
    A request, and a question. First, could anyone make me that phone icon above (black) with the number 2846-7380? Second, I downloaded some new status bar icons and placed them in the uiimages folder within the noki black theme folder. the new status bar icons show up when i launch applications but wont show just in the normal springboard mode. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

  6. #5225
    I just did these walls for iPearl but it looks better with noki

    Last edited by Just Dummy; 2011-06-11 at 04:52 AM.

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    Boardwalkbarber (2011-06-11), Dexy88 (2011-06-11), elilab (2011-06-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-11), snakeeater01 (2011-06-11)

  8. #5226
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 632 Times in 366 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cigsace View Post


    I really want to try out the black set but I can't find any noki-like icons in black that sticks with the "noki" style. So, I may embark on doing so this weekend...or maybe not.
    Please do.

  9. #5227
    I downloaded the carrier logo(number 8) from Theme it – Blog Blog Archive Noki – User Mods and enabled in winterboard but it doesn't change. Below is how my folder contains. Any idea how to solve this please?


    I've also just tried LS HDWeather 2.0 -with UniAW- but when I apply the LS my status bar icons go missing. I went thru the comments and followed instructions to delete all black and silver images from UIImages but it still doesn't fix it. Please help me, below are my LS & SB.



    Thanks!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to lastdance For This Useful Post:

    Just Dummy (2011-06-11)

  11. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    I downloaded the carrier logo(number 8) from Theme it – Blog Blog Archive Noki – User Mods and enabled in winterboard but it doesn't change. Below is how my folder contains. Any idea how to solve this please?


    I've also just tried LS HDWeather 2.0 -with UniAW- but when I apply the LS my status bar icons go missing. I went thru the comments and followed instructions to delete all black and silver images from UIImages but it still doesn't fix it. Please help me, below are my LS & SB.



    Thanks!!
    First off the carrier bundle looks right so stupid ? but you are on ATT and not another carrier? For the vanishing images I would go into the Lockscreen theme and delete everything in the UIImages except for Black, Silver and Translucent Base, go into winterboard uncheck the theme and recheck it then respring.



    I just noticed you are in Singapore so you need to find out your carriers bundle ID and create that bundle in the theme then rename the 4 images accordingly. You will also want to keep the Black Lock and Silver Lock to hide that padlock on your statusbar and you need to hide that statusbar clock as well.I see all of your signal bars etc.. so what are you missing?
    Last edited by Just Dummy; 2011-06-11 at 05:38 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2011-06-11)

  13. #5229
    Thanks for the PSD guys been playing around for a bit.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-jun-10-7-09-24-am.png   -photo-jun-10-7-33-27-am.png  

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-06-11), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-11), rumcajs (2011-06-11)

  15. #5230
    Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    @hacker19 so i can confirm it does work as shown in the image below. I zipped up the icons for you. Just place in icons folder. Hope it works for you.


    Download link below
    hacker19.zip
    hey thank u for taking your time to fill my wish. u r the men!

  16. #5231
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    It's a Pixie Stick and candy
    ..........

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Thanks for the PSD guys been playing around for a bit.....
    nice signature my friend.....

    Quote Originally Posted by hacker19 View Post
    appreciated ur help. u made me one but the square frame is not transparent. so thats y i asked again if some one out there can do that icon with a transparent quare frame. anyway i thank you.
    make sure to save icons correctly...open icon in new tab/window then save to your computer...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-06-11 at 05:54 AM.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-06-11), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-11)

  18. #5232
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    you should give credits .... or link to the original post, need thanks?

    NVM

    two different versions




    no-pixelated clock

    Download




    Download
    Sorry bro... I did gave credits when I shown screenshot....
    I forgot at download post... Sorry...

    I checked your post on deviantart but there was no download link....
    Last edited by jayeshb; 2011-06-11 at 06:00 AM.

  19. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    where can I get this, it is to download?
    if you mean that widget...here it is....

    LG 2.zip

  20. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker19 View Post
    can any body make me a PHONE icon with my number 456-5359 on it. white version please. thank you guys


    Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    maybe a link
    Check ur PM.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone.png  
    Last edited by jayeshb; 2011-06-11 at 06:16 AM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to jayeshb For This Useful Post:

    hacker19 (2011-06-11)

  22. #5235
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    First off the carrier bundle looks right so stupid ? but you are on ATT and not another carrier? For the vanishing images I would go into the Lockscreen theme and delete everything in the UIImages except for Black, Silver and Translucent Base, go into winterboard uncheck the theme and recheck it then respring.



    I just noticed you are in Singapore so you need to find out your carriers bundle ID and create that bundle in the theme then rename the 4 images accordingly. You will also want to keep the Black Lock and Silver Lock to hide that padlock on your statusbar and you need to hide that statusbar clock as well.I see all of your signal bars etc.. so what are you missing?
    Sorry, just realised my post not clear lol. I just want to hide all in the status bar when on lockscreen and status quo in SB.

  23. #5236
    Ok heres the Durben Slideshow with a slight change nothing much just changed the Speed of each image change and added the overlay to fit both 4x4 layout and 4x5 ( for 4x5 I use springtomize from cydia its a nice add on check it out)
    All CREDIT GOES TO THE DURBEN FOR HIS AMAZING SS AND OVER ALL OUTSTANDING WORK HE DOES THANK YOU BRO FOR SHARING.



    LCD DurbenTouchSlideshowNoki.zip
    Last edited by norcal415; 2011-06-11 at 10:08 AM.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

  24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-06-12), cukhiem (2011-06-11), Darrenrooster (2011-06-11), Dexy88 (2011-06-11), elilab (2011-06-12), indyzzzz (2011-06-12), jayeshb (2011-06-11), kensaso (2011-06-11), Laurabourgeois (2011-06-11), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-11), Mr.Coffee (2013-03-19), RandyTG (2011-06-11), robinkkk (2011-06-11), snakeeater01 (2011-06-11), The_Durben (2011-06-11), _CAZZ_ (2011-06-12)

  25. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by jayeshb View Post




    Check ur PM.....
    YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! now it's fully working. thank you!! I m so excited!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to hacker19 For This Useful Post:

    jayeshb (2011-06-11)

  27. #5238
    Hi jay can u pls make me a phone icon too with number 90216066 n 94311909 with white n black icon version each pls thank you

  28. #5239
    been doing a bit of icon swapping and this is how mine is staying (at least for today)

  29. #5240
    Hi bud can pls share the mod? Tks
    Last edited by dadyajie; 2011-06-11 at 08:00 AM.

Page 262 of 331 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •