Page 248 of 331 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,960 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

  1. #4941
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    thought i would share my weekend look
    thanks to tadad1 for the original and medic88 for his overlay
    changed up the script to my liking

    Anyone who can make a similar Safair icon like the one on this SS ?
    Thanks in advance

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebbie For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-06-09)

  3. #4942
    Foodish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -4.png   -5.png   -2.png  

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-06-10), The_Durben (2011-06-09)

  5. #4943
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 632 Times in 366 Posts

    My calendar icon (default noki white original) does not show the day at the top. Anyone else have this issue or at least know how I can fix it? TIA

  6. #4944
    Is it possible to get the animation displaying the current weather you have on the top of your LS as a widget on my sprngboard?


    \

    Sorry, This is the animation Im trying to get on the top of my Springboard as you have here...where the mostly cloudy animation is on the top like that....can that be an option for the Springboard?
    TIA! I really love it!

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    The Sun looks killer.

    Last edited by aceweil; 2011-06-09 at 04:50 PM.

  7. #4945
    Quotebook
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -3.png   -2.png   -4.png   -1.png  

  8. #4946
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    My calendar icon (default noki white original) does not show the day at the top. Anyone else have this issue or at least know how I can fix it? TIA
    Open Info.plist in the theme and see what color shows for CalendarIconDayStyle it should be #666666

  9. #4947
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    today LS.....

    Niccee,iam running on this today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foto.png  

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2011-06-09)

  11. #4948
    Remind Me to Call
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2.png   -3.png   -4.png   -1.png  

  12. #4949
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 632 Times in 366 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    Is it possible to get the animation displaying the current weather you have on the top of your LS as a widget on my sprngboard?


    \

    Sorry, This is the animation Im trying to get on the top of my Springboard as you have here...where the mostly cloudy animation is on the top like that....can that be an option for the Springboard?
    TIA! I really love it!
    Just use this http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...r-release.html

  13. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Niccee,iam running on this today

    need this dock...care to share...?

  14. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Niccee,iam running on this today
    That looks really nice Nobbe!!!! I am impressed

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    snakeeater01 (2011-06-09)

  16. #4952
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 632 Times in 366 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Open Info.plist in the theme and see what color shows for CalendarIconDayStyle it should be #666666
    That is what it has already

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
    <string>1.00</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top:5px;margin-left:0px;width:57px;font-size: 7px;text-align:center;color: #666666;text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.4)</string>

    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:60px;height:60px;position:absolute;f ont-size: 28px;top:13px;left:0px;text-align:center;color: #f1f1f1; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(110, 110, 110, 1.0);</string>

    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top:0px; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 10px; color: #f1f1f1; text-shadow: 0px -1px 0px rgba(140, 140, 140, 0.8);</string>

    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top:-1px; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 10px; color: #999999; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

  17. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    need this dock...care to share...?
    +100

  18. #4954
    Has anyone made a black icon that isn't cutout in the center? Was thinking about changing it to the dark version, but don't like that look much.

  19. #4955
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    That is what it has already

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
    <string>1.00</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top:5px;margin-left:0px;width:57px;font-size: 7px;text-align:center;color: #666666;text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.4)</string>

    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:60px;height:60px;position:absolute;f ont-size: 28px;top:13px;left:0px;text-align:center;color: #f1f1f1; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(110, 110, 110, 1.0);</string>

    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top:0px; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 10px; color: #f1f1f1; text-shadow: 0px -1px 0px rgba(140, 140, 140, 0.8);</string>

    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top:-1px; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 10px; color: #999999; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    all looks good.... ..is there anything else above in Winterboard that may override theme .plist?.....can you post SS plz?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    RandyTG (2011-06-09)

  21. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    need this dock...care to share...?
    Everytime the dock is not seperatly it is integrated in the Wally,you mean the black wood dock

  22. #4957
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 632 Times in 366 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    all looks good.... ..is there anything else above in Winterboard that may override theme .plist?.....can you post SS plz?
    It looks like there is something at the very top of the icon


    -noki-ss.png

  23. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Everytime the dock is not seperatly it is integrated in the Wally,you mean the black wood dock
    Yes....if the dock is not separate just post the whole wallpaper please

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    It looks like there is something at the very top of the icon


    -noki-ss.png
    Looks as if its been modified

    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:60px;height:60px;position:absolute ;f ont-size: 28px;top:13px;left:0px;text-align:center;color: #f1f1f1; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(110, 110, 110, 1.0);</string

    The word font size not connected

    Thats the problem Randy...connect the f ont-size so it says font-size
    Last edited by ellersbee; 2011-06-09 at 05:52 PM.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    RandyTG (2011-06-09), rumcajs (2011-06-09)

  25. #4959
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 632 Times in 366 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Yes....if the dock is not separate just post the whole wallpaper please



    Looks as if its been modified

    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:60px;height:60px;position:absolute ;f ont-size: 28px;top:13px;left:0px;text-align:center;color: #f1f1f1; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(110, 110, 110, 1.0);</string

    The word font size not connected

    Thats the problem Randy...connect the f ont-size so it says font-size
    Thanks. That is odd since I have only opened that plist once and that was when you asked me too. When I look at the file with WinSCP the word is correct with no space, but when I look at the file contents I posted above I see the separation. Weird
    Last edited by RandyTG; 2011-06-09 at 06:03 PM.

  26. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Yes....if the dock is not separate just post the whole wallpaper please



    Looks as if its been modified

    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:60px;height:60px;position:absolute ;f ont-size: 28px;top:13px;left:0px;text-align:center;color: #f1f1f1; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(110, 110, 110, 1.0);</string

    The word font size not connected

    Thats the problem Randy...connect the f ont-size so it says font-size
    ....good eye....

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    ellersbee (2011-06-09), RandyTG (2011-06-09)

Page 248 of 331 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •