Page 177 of 331 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

Quote Originally Posted by cigsace View Post

I'm pretty satisfied with this and I ran out of apps to mod on my phone. However, I've tried changing the maps icon (in folder and bundle) but it doesn't ever change...maybe i'm missing something here?

Oh, and I made me one of those pirate icons because my son & I loved those POC movies

Here's that icon request (I think it's fugly but maybe you will love it long time?)
    Bro you misunderstood yes this one not looking good change the red hourhand to green and the green one to white thats what i suggest and share please your black five icon holy dock and i am lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Very nice

Can you share ?
    +1 ;]

I'm pretty satisfied with this and I ran out of apps to mod on my phone. However, I've tried changing the maps icon (in folder and bundle) but it doesn't ever change...maybe i'm missing something here?

Oh, and I made me one of those pirate icons because my son & I loved those POC movies

Here's that icon request (I think it's fugly but maybe you will love it long time?)
    Someday if you have time could you zip up those stupid small settings icons bundles so morons like me can use them lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-05-30)

MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,587 Times in 1,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Very nice

Can you share ?
    The LS and widget comes from revi-krs theme and this theme is fully worth to buy too

greets

elilab

6. The Following User Says Thank You to elilab For This Useful Post:

snakeeater01 (2011-05-30)

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    looks good, pretty cool seeing some of my icons all over the place glad you like them!!!
    Can I have the clock and weather Widget? It looks nice

Request for a good whats app icon think you have one cool..

any chance someone could make this icon
    -phone-alt_icon-2x.png

turned to look like this one?
    -icon-2x-copy.png

i have
    search for my posts in this tread

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mkeric1 For This Useful Post:

snakeeater01 (2011-06-04)

Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    suuuuure I'll give it a whirl. :-) thanx for liking it though and yep I'll do both sides. I forgot about a phone icon so I'm lookin' for one

edit: hey sorry I don't think my photoshop skills are up to that level yet ha. I just google'd that image and when I change the colors, it just doesn't look right. I'll def keep trying. Oh and here is the phone icon. I can switch these or try other icon requests maybe to help out Darkness. Although he is on a roll today :-)

Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    got bored and decided to try pax's dockflow psd's and came up with a couple of alt icons. Hope everyone likes them but please don't be too harsh if no one does lol
    How are you guys using these icons??? they have white background... it totally destroys the icon on my dock...

i have ipod icon which has transparent background and looks normal...
    please help me get that safari icon!!

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    iPax PSD is pretty straight forward ...if you wanna use ActionScript one just double click on it or drop into your PS dock icon, then on status bar click on window and "actions" panel will open. To use it with the icon: open icon you want to skew and open panel bar on the right...it should have actionscript button visible...you should see "Dock"...open it and there you'll see "far left","left","right" and "far right" options... So with icon open just click position you want and that's it....I actually prefer thus option because is so much faster then other skew PSD's...
    It seems like I am doing it right, I copied the atn file to Library>Application Support>Adobe>Photoshop Elements>9.0>Photo Creations>photo effects>

Then I open the icon and I go here:

But I don't see the Dockflow action?

Bro can yu please share the details of your setup??!!!
    thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    any chance someone could make this icon
    -phone-alt_icon-2x.png

turned to look like this one?
    -icon-2x-copy.png
    Cheers
    -phoneright.png

Gonna play some BFBC2 right now post Your requests Gonna do them later
    Last edited by iskariotA; 2011-05-31 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    have taken some old files from my old whitoken mod (mod my own mod...hehe) to avoid shelves but keep a structure to the SpringBoard...still not sure what widget to choose
    Attachment 526825Attachment 526826Attachment 526827
    Can you share the wallpaper!!

Default Icon request
    Could someone make a load screen and icon for Mad Decent? A colour and b&w would be awesome. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -maddecent.jpg   -maddecent2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Freak31 View Post
    Bro can yu please share the details of your setup??!!!
    thanks in advance!!
    If you search his posts he already has shared everything.

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    It seems like I am doing it right, I copied the atn file to Library>Application Support>Adobe>Photoshop Elements>9.0>Photo Creations>photo effects>

Then I open the icon and I go here:

But I don't see the Dockflow action?
    You need to go to the view menu and select actions

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (2011-05-31)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Bro you misunderstood yes this one not looking good change the red hourhand to green and the green one to white thats what i suggest and share please your black five icon holy dock and i am lucky
    I thoroughly confused...u want the red one noki green and wha to wha? So, top green, bottom white? That's still going to look horrible because the background of it. Also, if I made it the exact way you're thinking it would be nearly identical to the compass icon. I just wanted an old school iMac feel to it. But since u have the icon, feel free to mod it however you like, I don't mind, that's why I share.

As far as the dock icons, I provided those (and everything else requested) in the PSD file I posted in the past 20(?) or so pages.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cigsace For This Useful Post:

snakeeater01 (2011-05-31)

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

How are you guys using these icons??? they have white background... it totally destroys the icon on my dock...

hey bro try opening the image in a new tab first then saving the image. If you just right click the icon, some we browsers I think save it with that white background. Holler if that works or shoot me a pm

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-05-31)

You are saving them wrong when downloading them. Right click on them in the post and save target as ala no white border.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-05-31)

i'd appreciate any help on how to move the weather widget on the springboard. i can move most stuff around, but what do i do if there is no 'position' line to alter? with most things in the file, i can add or subtract and it'll move up and down, but for some of the text (date, week, month) there was no 'position' line to alter. sorry if this has been covered already. thanks in advance!

-sms_edited-1.png
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    If you search his posts he already has shared everything.

You need to go to the view menu and select actions
    Thanks everyone for helping out a newbie with my many questions. I was using the help I got from here and googling guides, and I was doing everything right, but I placed the atn file in the wrong place. Once I placed it in the correct folder I got it to work:

Library>Application Support>Adobe>Photoshop Elements>9.0>Locale>en_US>Workflow Panels> actions>

That is where you put a PS Action

Now I just have t figure out how to remove the original icon from behind the new skewed icon so I can save it and us it on my phone:

-newicon-2x.png

I figured it out. Deleted the old layer! I'm so happy I actually did something with PS.

When I save an icon in PS, do I select Interlaced? or None? What is this option for?

Last edited by jjk454ss; 2011-05-31 at 12:57 AM.

Page 177 of 331 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast