Page 155 of 331 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    Is it possible to combine two widgets in the same SB? I want to use the weather icon/frame that NORCAL created for the weather.....
    Attachment 527306

and combine it with the date/time widget-Scal theme

Attachment 527308

but i can't get them to show up on the same SB screen regardless of where the two widgets are located.

Can you combine 2 widgets like that?
    The reason they won't show is because both my mod and the scal have a layer which is the wallpaper image, in other words one wall will block the other out.
    I'm actually working on that now just to have some weather info and clock. You would need to disable the layer on the widget I posted and use the shelve wall with the scal widget, I'll do that tonight if I have time.
    Last edited by norcal415; 2011-05-28 at 10:54 PM.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

aceweil (2011-05-28), elilab (2011-05-28)

Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    The reason they won't show is because both my mod and the scal have a layer which is the wallpaper image, in other words one wall will block the other out.
    I'm actually working on that now just to have some weather info and clock. You would need to disable the layer on the widget I posted and use the shelve wall with the scal widget, I'll do that tonight if I have time.
    But would that disable the framed weather image widget aspect of what you created? Thats the part I am most interested in, but want to include the date/time that the scal themes widget provides.....

-layer.png

Also,
    I was wondering how I could add an extra icon spot on either side of the frame in this theme....is their a way to copy two icon cut outs (one on either side of the frame?)

I am so clueless when it comes to photoshop
    Last edited by aceweil; 2011-05-28 at 11:00 PM.

thanks Boston for the tip, but I don't know how to decompress the pngs - all these look empty to me

But as now you confirmed, I got it and now I'm satisfied with the setup ...at least untill tomorrow when new things pop out the noki thread

-foto-28.05.2011-22-51-48.png-foto-28.05.2011-22-51-41.png

5. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-05-29)

HELP PLEASE

Does anyone here know of a tutorial to convert a TTF font (on my mac) to a iPhone 4 font. Namely, I want to convert the font used in this theme (Neo Tech Std Bold) on my iPhone b/c me thinky it would be bad @ss!

Alternatively, if you wanna just do it for me please PM me

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    But would that disable the framed weather image widget aspect of what you created? Thats the part I am most interested in, but want to include the date/time that the scal themes widget provides.....

-layer.png

Also,
    I was wondering how I could add an extra icon spot on either side of the frame in this theme....is their a way to copy two icon cut outs (one on either side of the frame?)

I am so clueless when it comes to photoshop
    It wouldnt interfere with the frame as long as it be called Widget.html and as long as theres no bg blocking the frame mod but I tried disabling the bg on the scal widget so that it could just sit onto of the frame weather mod without blocking anything out, but I'm having a problem removing the black bg from the scal widget, If I can't remove that bg then it won't be possible to mix both.. See below

Last edited by norcal415; 2011-05-28 at 11:18 PM.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

-photo.png

So I was able to get them to show up, but the weather image that you created is scrolling throughout a huge portion of the background of the screen rather than in the frame that you had created...I lost the frame, and sized version you had created...see screen shot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Mr Jim
    Do you happen to have these icons done and in bundles you can post or email me?

AppLinks
    APTBackup
    Springjumps
    fsWipeCache
    Dreamstore
    Dreamboard
    PerPage+

Would be greatly appreciated. I am having pc issues and programs keep freezing on me. Hard to run PS when it takes 18mins to load an image.......
    Made some icons for You, hope You gonna like them...
    Unfortunately i dont have bundles for them ;/

-applinks2.png-applinks.png-dreamboard2.png-dreamboard.png-springjumps2.png-springjumps.png-perpage2.png-perpage.png-aptbackup2.png-aptbackup.png-dreamstore2.png-dreamstore.png

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-05-29), ellersbee (2011-05-29), medic88 (2011-05-29), peachypete (2011-05-30), The_Durben (2011-05-28)

Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    Made some icons for You, hope You gonna like them...
    Unfortunately i dont have bundles for them ;/

-applinks2.png-applinks.png-dreamboard2.png-dreamboard.png-springjumps2.png-springjumps.png-perpage2.png-perpage.png-aptbackup2.png-aptbackup.png-dreamstore2.png-dreamstore.png
    Awesome man! Thank you very much. No worries on the bundles, I'm just being lazy...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

iskariotA (2011-05-28)

NORCAL,
    Would you know where in your widget I could adjust the height and width of the weather animation? I cant seem to figure out what values to adjust to reduce both the height and width of the scrolling weather animation. Thanks in advance!

-photo.png

Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    It wouldnt interfere with the frame as long as it be called Widget.html and as long as theres no bg blocking the frame mod but I tried disabling the bg on the scal widget so that it could just sit onto of the frame weather mod without blocking anything out, but I'm having a problem removing the black bg from the scal widget, If I can't remove that bg then it won't be possible to mix both.. See below

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Awesome man! Thank you very much. No worries on the bundles, I'm just being lazy...
    Forgot about wipecache icon, here You go

-wipecache2.png-wipecache.png

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-05-29), ellersbee (2011-05-29), The_Durben (2011-05-29)

My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    Here you go...
    Is the 3rd one transparent? Is it possible to have a wallpaper overlay with just the shelves so that we could use any wallpaper and still have the shelves without PSing every wallpaper out there?

Before I post an icon to be made....does anyone just so happen to have NBA JAMS?????

Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    Is the 3rd one transparent? Is it possible to have a wallpaper overlay with just the shelves so that we could use any wallpaper and still have the shelves without PSing every wallpaper out there?
    Anything is possible!!!! Not sure who is making those but that can happen

Well....I would appreciate whoever does it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ellersbee; 2011-05-29 at 01:11 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

RandyTG (2011-05-29)

Red face I'm looking for the LiveClock and weathericon set from this image. Please help.
    I'm looking for the LiveClock and weathericon set from this image.

Please help!

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by zeiss2k View Post
    I'm looking for the LiveClock and weathericon set from this image.

Please help!

[/QUOTE]

It was in the last update! That is....if you bought the theme!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Before I post an icon to be made....does anyone just so happen to have NBA JAMS?????

Anything is possible!!!! Not sure who is making those but that can happen

Well....I would appreciate whoever does it!
    Cheers

-nbajam2.png-nbajam.png

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (2011-05-29), rumcajs (2011-05-29)

Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    Cheers

-nbajam2.png-nbajam.png
    Cheers my man!!!!

Hey can anyOne make the holodock transparent in the center I'm trying to put a animated glowdock together. I just need the center transparent for the glow to show thru.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    I'm good for couple of hours...lol

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Rum,

That is a really nice set up. I have gone through most of the posts and haven't found that bottom clock with weather. would someone point me to the right page for that widget? appreciate all the help. you guys are always gracious and willing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalkbarber View Post
    Hey can anyOne make the holodock transparent in the center I'm trying to put a animated glowdock together. I just need the center transparent for the glow to show thru.
    How would that look in sunlight?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremybiv View Post
    Rum,

That is a really nice set up. I have gone through most of the posts and haven't found that bottom clock with weather. would someone point me to the right page for that widget? appreciate all the help. you guys are always gracious and willing to help.
    Post up a pic or a shot of what you are describing and Ill try to point you in right direction

Page 155 of 331 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast