Page 145 of 331 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

  1. #2881
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Can someone make this an icon

    Thanks iskarioT, i was posting my image when i saw you had made one
    Cheers
    -heart2.png-heart.png

    Cheers


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    Laxu (2013-02-10), rumcajs (2011-05-28)

  3. #2882
    Aftermoon, Evening, Morning maybe for some
    Since I had several requests to make an interactive lockscreen for Noki in the iTouch HD style I put it together today. This lockscreen was one of my first intreractive slideshows and I also made it into a widget some of have seen in my previous video.

    Heres some preview pics of the lock and widget





    And here is a vid of them both in action.

    YouTube - ‪iTouch HD iNteractive Lockscreen and widget Noki style‬‏

    I cannot post links to direct download as the iTouch HD Lockscreen is a paid package and many friends on here actually donated well above the $1 I was asking for. It would not be fair to them to post this for free.
    If any of you that have donated want this lockscreen version or the widget, message me and I'll sort you out for sure. Darkas5as5in and Rum I know you both have, not sure if anyone else is on this thread that donated but let me know.

    There is a link in my signature to the original lockscreen for info. If you want the widget/lockscreen, donate for the original iTouch HD, include your Cydia acct number if you have one and I'll add that for download as well as give links for the Noki style ones. You must have PerPage+ by WyndWarrior for the widget to function on the Springboard. The lockscreen functions without any additional tweaks paid or otherwise but suggest you use lockscreen clock hide with it. The animated text you see on the lock is simply changed to anything you want as it is html written.

    Most mods I make I don't ask for anything but many know that this lokscreen was literally worked on for months to get it to function and get the code right. It was a lot of work and endless hours staring at lines and lines of text to find errors and reformat properly.

    Hope you all like it
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-05-28 at 02:41 AM.

  4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-05-28), cukhiem (2011-05-28), elilab (2011-05-28), ellersbee (2011-05-28), iskariotA (2011-05-28), Laxu (2013-02-10), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-03), Mrs.Rumcajs (2011-05-28), norcal415 (2011-05-28), pao1979 (2011-05-28), rumcajs (2011-05-28)

  5. #2883
    going on project


    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-05-28), Laxu (2013-02-10), Mr.Coffee (2013-04-29), RandyTG (2011-05-28), The_Durben (2011-05-28)

  7. #2884
    Durben delivers ...........again!!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-05-28)

  9. #2885
    Suburban Durben!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-05-28)

  11. #2886
    now i'm happy with it...at least till someone comes up with another crazy idea....clean,simple,removed top bars from widget,dock align properly ...i should drop it down a little...but don"t feel like at the moment...


  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-05-28), cukhiem (2011-05-28), ellersbee (2011-05-28), The_Durben (2011-05-28)

  13. #2887
    Hey Rum.....Sorry i disappeared there for a while....I didnt like the direction the thread was going in for a few days there. Its got better though as of late

  14. #2888
    that's ok....i understand what you saying ....

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    ellersbee (2011-05-28)

  16. #2889
    2 of my mods were put up with someone else saying it was theirs'.....I was a tad bit upset!

  17. #2890
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 632 Times in 366 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    going on project


    You know it had to be asked. Can you share?

  18. #2891
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Durben delivers ...........again!!!
    Yes Rum
    Ill pm you a DL link and pass soon for the widget/lock. Just gotta get it uploaded.

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Suburban Durben!
    Sup Justin, been a bit! Hope you and the fam are all good dude

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    ellersbee (2011-05-28)

  20. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Yes Rum
    Ill pm you a DL link and pass soon for the widget/lock. Just gotta get it uploaded.



    Sup Justin, been a bit! Hope you and the fam are all good dude
    Hey Hey buddy.....we got some ballers on here....Welcome!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-05-28)

  22. #2893
    Quote Originally Posted by the_durben View Post
    aftermoon, evening, morning maybe for some
    since i had several requests to make an interactive lockscreen for noki in the itouch hd style i put it together today. This lockscreen was one of my first intreractive slideshows and i also made it into a widget some of have seen in my previous video.

    Awesome!!!!
    Heres some preview pics of the lock and widget





    and here is a vid of them both in action.

    youtube - ‪itouch hd interactive lockscreen and widget noki style‬‏

    i cannot post links to direct download as the itouch hd lockscreen is a paid package and many friends on here actually donated well above the $1 i was asking for. It would not be fair to them to post this for free.
    If any of you that have donated want this lockscreen version or the widget, message me and i'll sort you out for sure. Darkas5as5in and rum i know you both have, not sure if anyone else is on this thread that donated but let me know.

    There is a link in my signature to the original lockscreen for info. If you want the widget/lockscreen, donate for the original itouch hd, include your cydia acct number if you have one and i'll add that for download as well as give links for the noki style ones. You must have perpage+ by wyndwarrior for the widget to function on the springboard. The lockscreen functions without any additional tweaks paid or otherwise but suggest you use lockscreen clock hide with it. The animated text you see on the lock is simply changed to anything you want as it is html written.

    Most mods i make i don't ask for anything but many know that this lokscreen was literally worked on for months to get it to function and get the code right. It was a lot of work and endless hours staring at lines and lines of text to find errors and reformat properly.

    Hope you all like it
    awesome!!!!


  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    snakeeater01 (2011-05-28), The_Durben (2011-05-28)

  24. #2894
    Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    awesome!!!!
    Thanks man

  25. #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Aftermoon, Evening, Morning maybe for some
    Since I had several requests to make an interactive lockscreen for Noki in the iTouch HD style I put it together today. This lockscreen was one of my first intreractive slideshows and I also made it into a widget some of have seen in my previous video.

    Heres some preview pics of the lock and widget





    And here is a vid of them both in action.

    YouTube - ‪iTouch HD iNteractive Lockscreen and widget Noki style‬‏

    I cannot post links to direct download as the iTouch HD Lockscreen is a paid package and many friends on here actually donated well above the $1 I was asking for. It would not be fair to them to post this for free.
    If any of you that have donated want this lockscreen version or the widget, message me and I'll sort you out for sure. Darkas5as5in and Rum I know you both have, not sure if anyone else is on this thread that donated but let me know.

    There is a link in my signature to the original lockscreen for info. If you want the widget/lockscreen, donate for the original iTouch HD, include your Cydia acct number if you have one and I'll add that for download as well as give links for the Noki style ones. You must have PerPage+ by WyndWarrior for the widget to function on the Springboard. The lockscreen functions without any additional tweaks paid or otherwise but suggest you use lockscreen clock hide with it. The animated text you see on the lock is simply changed to anything you want as it is html written.

    Most mods I make I don't ask for anything but many know that this lokscreen was literally worked on for months to get it to function and get the code right. It was a lot of work and endless hours staring at lines and lines of text to find errors and reformat properly.

    Hope you all like it


    Guess my money wasn't green in canada lol

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-05-28)

  27. #2896
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Aftermoon, Evening, Morning maybe for some
    Since I had several requests to make an interactive lockscreen for Noki in the iTouch HD style I put it together today. This lockscreen was one of my first intreractive slideshows and I also made it into a widget some of have seen in my previous video.

    Heres some preview pics of the lock and widget





    And here is a vid of them both in action.

    YouTube - ‪iTouch HD iNteractive Lockscreen and widget Noki style‬‏

    I cannot post links to direct download as the iTouch HD Lockscreen is a paid package and many friends on here actually donated well above the $1 I was asking for. It would not be fair to them to post this for free.
    If any of you that have donated want this lockscreen version or the widget, message me and I'll sort you out for sure. Darkas5as5in and Rum I know you both have, not sure if anyone else is on this thread that donated but let me know.

    There is a link in my signature to the original lockscreen for info. If you want the widget/lockscreen, donate for the original iTouch HD, include your Cydia acct number if you have one and I'll add that for download as well as give links for the Noki style ones. You must have PerPage+ by WyndWarrior for the widget to function on the Springboard. The lockscreen functions without any additional tweaks paid or otherwise but suggest you use lockscreen clock hide with it. The animated text you see on the lock is simply changed to anything you want as it is html written.

    Most mods I make I don't ask for anything but many know that this lokscreen was literally worked on for months to get it to function and get the code right. It was a lot of work and endless hours staring at lines and lines of text to find errors and reformat properly.

    Hope you all like it
    where is the link for this mod,thanks

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T76 For This Useful Post:

    pao1979 (2011-05-28), The_Durben (2011-05-28)

  29. #2897
    Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    awesome!!!!
    hey...kids are already sleeping in Poland....lol

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-05-28)

  31. #2898
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    You know it had to be asked. Can you share?
    yeah Just doing a finishing touch
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-05-28), RandyTG (2011-05-28), The_Durben (2011-05-28)

  33. #2899
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    cukhiem:How you get it to show i have the MOVE TO UNLOCK APP must i ssh the file in there or set it up in Winterboard?
    Install move2unlock --> settings --> move2unlock-->unlock type --> Pull badge -> select the Grey one.

    drop the 2 grey icons in Library --> Move2Unlock.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-05-28), snakeeater01 (2011-05-28)

  35. #2900
    awesome theme! Thank you Hubby, for being patient and teaching me how to slice and dice in photoshop. It's been an awesome experience. Thank you to all the modders in this thread for great work and keeping things interesting. Keep it coming!!!!

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs.Rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-05-28), cukhiem (2011-05-28), The_Durben (2011-05-28)

Page 145 of 331 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •