Page 132 of 331 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

  1. #2621
    Quote Originally Posted by sankas View Post
    Glad you like it guys, I begin so if there are bugs please let me know.

    And for those who were not on MacRumors here is the link of the widget I did. The idea is not mine but MBex, I only copy like he did not share.



    noki-SB by sankas.rar
    Thanks a lot Mate so we hope medic set up the english version for all

  2. #2622
    Default Noki Sankas widget
    Ok so here is the english version to the widget from Sankas and others.
    I am on 4.3.3 and i hope this works for everyone
    Cheers


    noki-SB by sankas.rar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0227.png  

  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Anthony08 (2011-05-27), cukhiem (2011-05-27), henftling (2011-05-27), indyzzzz (2011-05-27), Jedi5o5 (2011-05-27), kai312 (2011-05-27), norcal415 (2011-05-27), Sweman (2011-05-27)

  4. #2623
    MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    34,000
    Thanked 7,587 Times in 1,096 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    Do you know how to get the correct city name to display and have the temp show F and not C (even though the temp is correct in number)? I have gone through all of the files and changed the zip code in every spot that had one and yet the city is still stuck on San Francisco and the temp shows C and not F.
    edit the clock.html at the bottom where it says

    <p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 157px;left: 50px;width: 320px;text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica; font-weight: 90; color: white; //text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px black; font-size:15px;" id="h2" >San Francisco</p>

    and replace San Francisco with the city you want

    cheers

    elilab

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elilab For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2011-05-27), norcal415 (2011-05-27), sleepijs (2011-05-27)

  6. #2624
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,733
    Thanks
    14,442
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

    edit

    Quote Originally Posted by elilab View Post
    edit the clock.html at the bottom where it says

    <p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 157px;left: 50px;width: 320px;text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica; font-weight: 90; color: white; //text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px black; font-size:15px;" id="h2" >San Francisco</p>

    and replace San Francisco with the city you want

    cheers

    elilab
    fantastic mate. thank you

  7. #2625
    Quote Originally Posted by tigrou85 View Post
    Thanks to you SCOTT but one question i want to put the meteo in your psd and what is the correct size of picture please because i don't know how to know that ?

    Thanks to you
    Just read both your posts my friend (this threads on fire!), Looks like you've hit two problems:

    1. The mask i uploaded was made for non-retina devices (320x480)
    2. The size was done to specifically fit the LG weather widget, which you are not using

    TV-Junkie re-sized it for retina with Photoshop Zoom Pro?, so it should'nt be to hard to alter the image to fit another widget if you asked him nicely

  8. #2626
    Quote Originally Posted by ady199 View Post
    Thanks for the info - but I can't get the icon to change:-

    ID: com.otyo.quicklock
    Icon: icon.png

    I've created a folder in the Bundles folder called com.otyo.quicklock and then have copied the icon.png into that folder - I've then resprung but the icon stays the same.

    Help!

    Thanks in advance
    did you uncheck/check noki in Winterboard....?

  9. #2627
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Ok so here is the english version to the widget from Sankas and others.
    I am on 4.3.3 and i hope this works for everyone
    Cheers


    noki-SB by sankas.rar
    Perfect bro i am on 4.2.1 and worked set up for me not finish i must sort my icons a liitle bit only fast shot from my screenie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -n.png  

  10. #2628
    Sneakerpimp. Thanks dude. I was starting to get worried about you. These springjumps are your finest work to dat in my not so humble opinion.
    Nuclear is nice!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to radiationburn For This Useful Post:

    Sneakerpimp (2011-05-27)

  12. #2629
    MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    34,000
    Thanked 7,587 Times in 1,096 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    Do you know how to get the correct city name to display and have the temp show F and not C (even though the temp is correct in number)? I have gone through all of the files and changed the zip code in every spot that had one and yet the city is still stuck on San Francisco and the temp shows C and not F.
    search the clock.html where it says

    document.getElementById("temp").innerHTML =tempValue+ "&#176;C";

    and change the C to F


    elilab

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to elilab For This Useful Post:

    RandyTG (2011-05-27)

  14. #2630
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Yean Bro i have it too ,good that sankas did but i have it not sort and no translation ,i think to be sure he set it for share
    could you post that widget in english....lol NVM.....i should read thread to the end....

  15. #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by elilab View Post
    edit the clock.html at the bottom where it says

    <p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 157px;left: 50px;width: 320px;text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica; font-weight: 90; color: white; //text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px black; font-size:15px;" id="h2" >San Francisco</p>

    and replace San Francisco with the city you want

    cheers

    elilab
    Thanks for the support bro Its hard getting requests from 3 dif threads and PM's so I really appreciate your help.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-05-27)

  17. #2632
    MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    34,000
    Thanked 7,587 Times in 1,096 Posts

    btw my current setup



    love this theme, credits to all who make this possible

    greets

    elilab

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to elilab For This Useful Post:

    nubees (2011-06-10)

  19. #2633
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rwmeade View Post
    does anyone know who created this MBEX, theme? I wanna see if he/she has other colors, like the color of my wallpaper.
    Yes I've seen different colors

    Quote Originally Posted by ady199 View Post
    Thanks for the info - but I can't get the icon to change:-

    ID: com.otyo.quicklock
    Icon: icon.png

    I've created a folder in the Bundles folder called com.otyo.quicklock and then have copied the icon.png into that folder - I've then resprung but the icon stays the same.

    Help!

    Thanks in advance
    Have you also added the [email protected] as well? You may need that to get the icon to theme. Also ssh/ifile to quicklock info.plist and scroll down to find the CFIdentifier as well as correct spelling for icon. I had to do this way for RecognizeMe as AppInfo was giving me the wrong CFIdentifier name.

  20. #2634
    MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    34,000
    Thanked 7,587 Times in 1,096 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    Thanks for the support bro Its hard getting requests from 3 dif threads and PM's so I really appreciate your help.
    no problem bro, i`m glad that i can give something back, i learn so much from here

  21. #2635
    Can't wait til I have more time this weekend to play. Need to make some icons and maybe play with wallpapers but so far......Watch
    YouTube - &#x202a;Noki HD interactive Lockscreen and widget&#x202c;&rlm;

    The lockscreen I cannot share. I made it for a request for another theme not yet released.
    The widget I may post at a later time.

    Please let me know what you think.

  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Boardwalkbarber (2011-05-28), bostonguy3737 (2011-05-27), cukhiem (2011-05-27), elilab (2011-05-27), kai312 (2011-05-27), Laurabourgeois (2011-05-27), sand_man (2012-08-22), Sweman (2011-05-27)

  23. #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Perfect bro i am on 4.2.1 and worked set up for me not finish i must sort my icons a liitle bit only fast shot from my screenie
    Glad it worked. First time i fix something up like this

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    could you post that widget in english....lol NVM.....i should read thread to the end....
    Did you find it Rum?

  24. #2637
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Var/stash/themes
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 359 Times in 171 Posts

    Default Take a look please !!!!!!
    I start working on a mod with just all these colors brown red grey black , tell me if you like . and like always hit the thanks please XOXO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0286.png   -img_0284.png   -img_0275.png  
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

    And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!



  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laurabourgeois For This Useful Post:

    Boardwalkbarber (2011-05-28), nubees (2011-06-10), RippedThemer (2011-07-24), The_Durben (2011-05-27), xXDrizzyyXx (2011-05-27)

  26. #2638
    Quote Originally Posted by ady199 View Post
    Guys - sorry for the newbie question.

    I've grabbed the icon for Quick Lock from this thread, can anyone please tell me what I now need to do to make this the icon for Quick Lock?

    Thanks in advance
    This is for Quicklock2.
    In Noki theme bundles create a new folder and name it com.againstnight0.QuickLock2, name your new icon ([email protected]) and drop it in the new folder you created. Go to winterboard, uncheck and check nokis theme and exit out. It should show up, I just did it myself.

  27. #2639
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Var/stash/themes
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 359 Times in 171 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Can't wait til I have more time this weekend to play. Need to make some icons and maybe play with wallpapers but so far......Watch
    YouTube - &#x202a;Noki HD interactive Lockscreen and widget&#x202c;&rlm;

    The lockscreen I cannot share. I made it for a request for another theme not yet released.
    The widget I may post at a later time.

    Please let me know what you think.
    WOWOWOWOOWOWOWO TOTALLY CRAZY if you want a beta for testing im here tell me Love the slideshow touch , this is C_R_A_Z_Y good job
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

    And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!



  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Laurabourgeois For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-05-27)

  29. #2640
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sankas View Post
    Glad you like it guys, I begin so if there are bugs please let me know.

    And for those who were not on MacRumors here is the link of the widget I did. The idea is not mine but MBex, I only copy like he did not share.



    noki-SB by sankas.rar
    What iconoclasm is that?

Page 132 of 331 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •