Page 131 of 331 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

  1. #2601
    The widget is dOinks from MacThemes Forum / [Widget] Springboard Time/Date/Weather iOS3/4.X (Update: 4/18/2011), so credits to him!!!! You will need to download it from there and replace the wallpaper html with mine attached
    The dock is part of the wall(s)...enclosed no problem
    -wallpaper-2x.png-wallpaper-hd.pngWallpaper.html.zip

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-05-27), Laxu (2013-02-10)

  3. #2602
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 632 Times in 366 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    Here's the link.
    HTCAnimWeatherLS.zip
    Do you know how to get the correct city name to display and have the temp show F and not C (even though the temp is correct in number)? I have gone through all of the files and changed the zip code in every spot that had one and yet the city is still stuck on San Francisco and the temp shows C and not F.

  4. #2603
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Var/stash/themes
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 359 Times in 171 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    The widget is dOinks from MacThemes Forum / [Widget] Springboard Time/Date/Weather iOS3/4.X (Update: 4/18/2011), so credits to him!!!! You will need to download it from there and replace the wallpaper html with mine attached
    The dock is part of the wall(s)...enclosed no problem
    -wallpaper-2x.png-wallpaper-hd.pngWallpaper.html.zip
    Yeah i know this widget i just don t want edit him now Can you share your html files for the setup on the top please ??
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

    And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!



  5. #2604
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    1,404
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

    Default my setup
    I'm sure I'll tweak more but for now I'm def liking. Also, does anyone have any alt icons for dockflow? Like mail, ipod, bite sms, or phone? I love the icons but want something with a little more color than those. Thanx to everyone for posting their hard work so people like me can love their phones :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1.png   -photo-2.png   -photo-3.png  

  6. #2605

  7. #2606
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    Do you know how to get the correct city name to display and have the temp show F and not C (even though the temp is correct in number)? I have gone through all of the files and changed the zip code in every spot that had one and yet the city is still stuck on San Francisco and the temp shows C and not F.


    ++++ I'm having the same problem If you find a solution PM me... I will do the same

  8. #2607
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    fairfield, ca
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 110 Times in 91 Posts

    here is my current set up....it looks great on my white iphone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0004.png  

  9. #2608
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    1,404
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepijs View Post
    ++++ I'm having the same problem If you find a solution PM me... I will do the same
    maybe a fresh install? Or replacing with factory widget file? I'm sure ya'll used the yahoo weather 8 digit code also right? I'm about to be away from my computer but if ya'll can't get a fix then pm me with your city and if it's okay then I'll adjust my widget and attach the file to send to ya

  10. #2609
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurabourgeois View Post
    Yeah i know this widget i just don t want edit him now Can you share your html files for the setup on the top please ??
    the html file is already enclosed - zipped in my previous post

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    Laurabourgeois (2011-05-26)

  12. #2610
    Default Weather icon
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    Is it possible to use the custom weather icons without having the temperature displayed? If not, does anyone have a cool alternative weather icon? Not really feeling the standard icon, and the temp is screwing up my theme Thanks in advance!

  13. #2611
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    fairfield, ca
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 110 Times in 91 Posts

    does anyone know who created this MBEX, theme? I wanna see if he/she has other colors, like the color of my wallpaper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0005.png  

  14. #2612
    ok so I Found another site for download... Installed it and edited 3files :
    1)Clock.html
    2)locationHere.js
    3)Weather-Config.js

    rebooted device - but still no results...
    My weather code is 856069 I've used it for many weather apps without any problems..
    I would appreciate your help

  15. #2613
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    you need to find out what's the bundle name and correct icon name...get AppInfo app from Cydia it will give you all info you need...after you make folder with correct bundle name,put correctly nmaed icon in there and drop in to /noki/Bundles folder... then uncheck/check noki in winterboard and respring...
    Thanks for the info - but I can't get the icon to change:-

    ID: com.otyo.quicklock
    Icon: icon.png

    I've created a folder in the Bundles folder called com.otyo.quicklock and then have copied the icon.png into that folder - I've then resprung but the icon stays the same.

    Help!

    Thanks in advance

  16. #2614
    Default Noki Widget
    Well been playing with this this afternoon and got it to how i like it.
    Translated from french to english and got things all centered (i think? ) and changed the colors to discription and weather.
    Big thanks to Sankas over at macRumors for posting this and who ever else helped him make it.
    If he says its ok to post here i will.
    Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0227.png  

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-05-27)

  18. #2615
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Well been playing with this this afternoon and got it to how i like it.
    Translated from french to english and got things all centered (i think? ) and changed the colors to discription and weather.
    Big thanks to Sankas over at macRumors for posting this and who ever else helped him make it.
    If he says its ok to post here i will.
    Cheers
    Yean Bro i have it too ,good that sankas did but i have it not sort and no translation ,i think to be sure he set it for share
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -n.png  

  19. #2616
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    can you post the english version?

  20. #2617
    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    can you post the english version?
    Yes i think Bro, Sankas set it for free download at the Mac Forum

  21. #2618
    com.againstnight0.QuickLock2 is the bundle name

    icon.png is the name of the icon

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

    cctd (2011-05-29)

  23. #2619
    Glad you like it guys, I begin so if there are bugs please let me know.

    And for those who were not on MacRumors here is the link of the widget I did. The idea is not mine but MBex, I only copy like he did not share.



    http://download822.mediafire.com/0aj...+by+sankas.rar

  24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sankas For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-05-27), elilab (2011-05-27), indyzzzz (2011-05-27), jayeshb (2011-05-30), Jedi5o5 (2011-05-27), kai312 (2011-05-27), Laxu (2013-02-10), norcal415 (2011-05-27), RippedThemer (2011-08-09), snakeeater01 (2011-05-27), Sweman (2011-05-27)

  25. #2620
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Yes i think Bro, Sankas set it for free download at the Mac Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Yean Bro i have it too ,good that sankas did but i have it not sort and no translation ,i think to be sure he set it for share
    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    can you post the english version?
    Ok so i am uploading the english version as i type will have it up in a minute

Page 131 of 331 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •