Page 113 of 331 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 6601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: noki theme (HD & SD)

  1. #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    FINALLY was able to change out icons by selecting "optimize theme" in WB. Weird, but worked...

    Here's what I'm working with right now

    anyone have any green bubble SMS icons to change out the default?

    thanks in advance

    Would you mind sharing your Safari icon?

    Never mind. just realized its the compass icon....
    Cheers

  2. #2242
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    FINALLY was able to change out icons by selecting "optimize theme" in WB. Weird, but worked...

    Here's what I'm working with right now

    anyone have any green bubble SMS icons to change out the default?

    thanks in advance

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -88.png   -8.png  

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (2011-05-25), bostonguy3737 (2011-05-25), map1978 (2011-05-25)

  4. #2243
    Here is the update SB weather, you should be able to replace the wallpaper to your hearts content, let me know if there are any problems with it.

    noki-Larke-SB-Weather

  5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

    b0zz0 (2011-05-25), bostonguy3737 (2011-05-25), cukhiem (2011-05-25), dakkota (2011-05-25), Just Dummy (2011-05-25), map1978 (2011-05-25), medic88 (2011-05-25), RandyTG (2011-05-25), snakeeater01 (2011-05-25), wildenweb (2011-05-25)

  6. #2244
    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    Here is the update SB weather, you should be able to replace the wallpaper to your hearts content, let me know if there are any problems with it.

    noki-Larke-SB-Weather
    Any way to do something similar for the LS?

  7. #2245
    @ Rum, thanks for your help earlier on,i tried before but finding the thanks button can be a challenge to say the least.

    regards

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2011-05-25)

  9. #2246
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    @ Rum, thanks for your help earlier on,i tried before but finding the thanks button can be a challenge to say the least.

    regards
    Did you get loading screen ?

  10. #2247
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Any way to do something similar for the LS?
    No, just because you'll lose all the other details. i probably could, but if you replaced the wallpaper with something plain it wouldn't look as good, but I can possibly try to get it setup that way..

    Oh just realized too, you'd still have to make holes for the wallpaper to be seen, can only do so much with z-index and such...
    Last edited by larke; 2011-05-25 at 01:50 AM. Reason: thought about it

  11. #2248
    I need ninjump, fruit ninja, lane splitter, asphalt 6 & monster dash to complete my theme and get all my icons full skinned! Any help plz TIA!

  12. #2249
    Default icons
    I was curious if anyone could give a quick guide on making these icons so that I don't have to ask you all to do it for me. I realize how annoying it can be with everyone asking to have icons made and wondered if I could get a simple tutorial so that I can just do it myself.
    Thanks!

    Here is an example of one of the icons I'm trying to adjust...
    What steps should I take to adapt it to this theme?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -espn-radio.jpg  

  13. #2250
    Could i get a couple icons as well please.
    Pepid, Instant ECG and Thieme Anatomy Flashcards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -thieme.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  14. #2251
    Yes mate, the loading screen is spot on thanks

  15. #2252
    Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    I was curious if anyone could give a quick guide on making these icons so that I don't have to ask you all to do it for me. I realize how annoying it can be with everyone asking to have icons made and wondered if I could get a simple tutorial so that I can just do it myself.
    Thanks!

    Here is an example of one of the icons I'm trying to adjust...
    What steps should I take to adapt it to this theme?
    I agree about the guide. I would love to learn and stop harassing everyone for icons.

  16. #2253
    My iPhone is a Part of Me pinkinail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    606
    Thanks
    3,888
    Thanked 497 Times in 269 Posts


  17. #2254
    Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    I was curious if anyone could give a quick guide on making these icons so that I don't have to ask you all to do it for me. I realize how annoying it can be with everyone asking to have icons made and wondered if I could get a simple tutorial so that I can just do it myself.
    Thanks!

    Here is an example of one of the icons I'm trying to adjust...
    What steps should I take to adapt it to this theme?
    Its pretty easy if you have photoshop, since the psd files are included with the theme, you can resize it in photoshop and then copy and paste it into the icon psd file. I

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (2011-05-25)

  19. #2255
    Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    Also, can you tell me how you put the dock on? cause I thought you name it Dock.png and put it in the folder, but it didn't work

    And may I ask to get the widget for the second screenshot too?
    still neeed it
    @Joser

  20. #2256
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks
    2,135
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

    @larke

    thanks for updating the SB widget

    great work and thanks for sharing

  21. #2257
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Boston, do you think you can make me a Marvel Comics icon? Even something that says spider-man or his logo would be great
    Cheers
    dam this was a tough one....if you don't like it I can take another shot later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -spiderman.png  

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (2011-05-25), rumcajs (2011-05-25)

  23. #2258
    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    Its pretty easy if you have photoshop, since the psd files are included with the theme, you can resize it in photoshop and then copy and paste it into the icon psd file. I
    sounds like jibberish to me
    Going to have to give it a go...........one day....

  24. #2259
    Default Icon
    Can I get some help making an icon? Thank You!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -redsunflower.jpg  

  25. #2260
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xXDrizzyyXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 85 Times in 51 Posts

    Could someone make this an icon for me? TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -motionx-gps-drive.png  
    Last edited by xXDrizzyyXx; 2011-05-25 at 02:38 AM.

Page 113 of 331 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •