Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {PREVIEW} iNovation

Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    I was waiting too, but the screenshot armypunk posted reminds too much of Ezra icon borders. Will wait and see the final release
    I can see the similarities but there not the exact same. Btw I made the Ezra icons

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    I can see the similarities but there not the exact same. Btw I made the Ezra icons
    I will be getting this without doubt as I support all your themes and like your work. Just reminds me of another is all. Still looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by armypunk2003 View Post
    Why you lost? LoL
    haha i just got confused with everyone throwing out different release times lol. Nah i'm just really looking forward to this theme. i believe i have my impatience under control now and will occupy my time with shiny objects.

yeah i dident read the early posts but i know now....

Hopefully this will be released tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Hopefully this will be released tomorrow!
    Hopefully I want the amazing theme been using UINique THEME for a long time and need a new theme can't wait

It's Wednesday

Thanks

were trying man. really we are. we have alot in this theme. every app has alil something, ui is probably the most complete one ive seen in a while and details and little stuff whats holding it up. its gotta be complete and bug free (or as close to it as possible) for release

Quote Originally Posted by armypunk2003 View Post
    were trying man. really we are. we have alot in this theme. every app has alil something, ui is probably the most complete one ive seen in a while and details and little stuff whats holding it up. its gotta be complete and bug free (or as close to it as possible) for release
    So prob this weekend?...

So, I have read a lot about developing apps (in this case a paid theme) and everybody says that it's better to get the app out there than wait until it's perfect. The app should always be continuously improving, it'll never be perfect; just always being perfected. There will always be updates and tweaks. As long as the product gets out there, the people are happy. And if there are always updates that means the developers are on the ball and are listening to the audience for suggestions and improvements. You guys have been doing great with UINique and I know y'all will do great with iNovation as well. But the longer you wait to put this out there the easier it is for someone to loose interest and move on to another theme. Plus, just like UINique, the audience also helps out with little tweaks and additions as well. Me personally, I love to mess with Photoshop and add to the wonderful themes Subywrex comes up with. Lets get this theme out there to show the world what Subywrex, with the help of Armypunk2003, is capable of.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrGrigri For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2011-05-27)

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrigri View Post
    So, I have read a lot about developing apps (in this case a paid theme) and everybody says that it's better to get the app out there than wait until it's perfect. The app should always be continuously improving, it'll never be perfect; just always being perfected. There will always be updates and tweaks. As long as the product gets out there, the people are happy. And if there are always updates that means the developers are on the ball and are listening to the audience for suggestions and improvements. You guys have been doing great with UINique and I know y'all will do great with iNovation as well. But the longer you wait to put this out there the easier it is for someone to loose interest and move on to another theme. Plus, just like UINique, the audience also helps out with little tweaks and additions as well. Me personally, I love to mess with Photoshop and add to the wonderful themes Subywrex comes up with. Lets get this theme out there to show the world what Subywrex, with the help of Armypunk2003, is capable of.
    +10000000000

bump again

I respect people's outlook on perfection but incomplete has nothing yo do with perfection. I know I don't owe any explonation but I do work a normal 9-5 job. I have a 18 month old and a 5 year old. I'm also in the middle of separating with my wife. This is all new and family comes before work. Been
    My "real" job has suffered from my life.

The theme will be up soon I promis. Please take into account we all have our every day lives besides I've seen themes in preview for much longer than mine has

18. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

xtrapsi (2011-06-13)

I respect people's outlook on perfection but incomplete has nothing yo do with perfection. I know I don't owe any explonation but I do work a normal 9-5 job. I have a 18 month old and a 5 year old. I'm also in the middle of separating with my wife. This is all new and family comes before work. Been

The theme will be up soon I promis. Please take into account we all have our every day lives besides I've seen themes in preview for much longer than mine has
    Hopefully this weekend

sorry about your life problems bro, dont worry about this theme just get everything sorted out. then come back to the theme. we all can wait on 1 sick *** looking theme for our phone. Good luck in your real problems bro.

Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    sorry about your life problems bro, dont worry about this theme just get everything sorted out. then come back to the theme. we all can wait on 1 sick *** looking theme for our phone. Good luck in your real problems bro.
    +1
    sorry to hear bout all the difficulties you got goin on in life right now man, it is a pretty sweet theme, but a theme is a theme is a theme and thats nothing when it comes to responsibilites. Take care of the stuff that really matters man, people can be patient, and if not, then they can make their own.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast