Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 315

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: {PREVIEW} iNovation

  1. #21

  2. #22
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked 596 Times in 357 Posts

    Man this theme needs to be called chlorine it's so clean.

  3. #23

  4. #24
    beta? release date?

  5. #25
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Here comes freaking subywrex making the rest of us look like we're using crayons to make our themes. Thanks a lot man - your work is way too good. Cut it out.



  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Here comes freaking subywrex making the rest of us look like we're using crayons to make our themes. Thanks a lot man - your work is way too good. Cut it out.


    Hahaha tim your the best man. A true brother to me!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

    TCcentex (2011-05-12)

  8. #27
    iPhoneaholic armypunk2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Oxford, PA
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 226 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Wow looks great. I hope that's a Color Keyboard and not an iAcess one lol.
    color keyboard is a comin lol. Working it now trying to make it purty and clean.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to armypunk2003 For This Useful Post:

    jokerg7 (2011-05-11)

  10. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by armypunk2003 View Post
    color keyboard is a comin lol. Working it now trying to make it purty and clean.
    of course it is army

    do u ever take a break? not telling u too it benefits me just asking lol

  11. #29
    iPhoneaholic armypunk2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Oxford, PA
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 226 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    of course it is army

    do u ever take a break? not telling u too it benefits me just asking lol
    Breaks are for the weak lol

  12. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by armypunk2003 View Post
    Breaks are for the weak lol
    lmao

    man im pumped for this theme!

  13. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by armypunk2003 View Post
    Breaks are for the weak lol
    I agree. I'm am Army man myself (11B).
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  14. #32

  15. #33
    anyway we could donate for an early beta? lol would be awesome if we could (i have no patience ) haha. i believe this may be the only theme to actually get me away from zui

  16. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    anyway we could donate for an early beta? lol would be awesome if we could (i have no patience ) haha. i believe this may be the only theme to actually get me away from zui
    +1

    Sound like me, very impatient ha

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2011-05-11)

  18. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    anyway we could donate for an early beta? lol would be awesome if we could (i have no patience ) haha. i believe this may be the only theme to actually get me away from zui
    That may be one of the biggest complements glad you like it

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2011-05-11)

  20. #36
    I'm ready to donate

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2011-05-11)

  22. #37
    yeah i'm gonna +whatever number on that early beta donation. or a pretty please cause its my birfday? haha great work!

  23. #38
    iPhoneaholic armypunk2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Oxford, PA
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 226 Times in 111 Posts

    Default Color Keyboard
    here is what i threw together for color keyboard. still gotta work some issues with backgrounds but i think it looks awesome given the limitations color keyboard gives you. always been an iacces person because of the detail you can put into those themes but this turned me into a color keyboard fan now lol. check it out let me know what you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0775-1-.png  

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armypunk2003 For This Useful Post:

    Bigtop (2011-05-18), jokerg7 (2011-05-12)

  25. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by armypunk2003 View Post
    here is what i threw together for color keyboard. still gotta work some issues with backgrounds but i think it looks awesome given the limitations color keyboard gives you. always been an iacces person because of the detail you can put into those themes but this turned me into a color keyboard fan now lol. check it out let me know what you think.
    Ooooh nice! I love it, great work!
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  26. #40
    Very little response going on in this thread :/ any comments are welcome

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •