Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {PREVIEW} iNovation

Thanks

Eventually there will be a green but it's not as bright as uinique. Look in the thread I posted some screenshots of colors. Gonna get red out the door this week. And yes I will take care of the loading text on devices without signal in an update this week.

How's the weather widget coming along?

Should do a gold

But white first

Thanks

Inovation red mod just submitted. I'll get a lockscreen update up later tonight. Mod sbsettings and color keyboard in red by noon eastern time tomorrow. Should not be any download issues this time lol

Lockscreen update done and submitted as well should be up at the same time. No more loading or anything when no signal is available
    Last edited by armypunk2003; 2011-07-11 at 01:47 AM.

Red mod is in cydia

Thanks

Shooting for pink on Friday if I get a chance to finish it. Hope you all enjoy the red. It's my fav.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to armypunk2003 For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2011-07-12)

the red is sweet good job bro

Good news for the pink mod my girl is desperate for the pink mod jajajajaja

Devoured what about for the white mod?
    Last edited by Matatan_3; 2011-07-12 at 12:31 AM.

Any updates on some more mods/add-ons/weather? Keep up the good work!

Thanks

Suby was working the weather and I was working a pink mod but seems to be that suby and I been over working our pc's. My motherboard burnt up and I'm waiting on a replacement and today suby's hard drive went out. Sooo anyway kinda ironic both of us a week a part lost our pc's lol. Mine should be in this week and I'll finish out the color mods this weekend. And I think he said his will be up soon. So weather should be poppin up hopefully this week-weekend. But everyone hang in there it's all coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Matatan_3 View Post
    Good news for the pink mod my girl is desperate for the pink mod jajajajaja

Devoured what about for the white mod?
    wont be a white mod from me at least. im working on my own theme.

Thanks

Ok everyone my new pc just got here working pink right now will have it live no later than Friday and then Monday I'm hopin to have white done and posted. If someone wants to do a green and send it to me I'll post and add credit to listing. So bare with me and all will start Rollin again. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    wont be a white mod from me at least. im working on my own theme.

Thanks

Pink mod is done. It will be up tomorrow. Gonna try to throw some loaders together tonight as well. Then I'll start white. Might see a theme update as well depends on if my daughter gives me the time. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by armypunk2003 View Post
    Pink mod is done. It will be up tomorrow. Gonna try to throw some loaders together tonight as well. Then I'll start white. Might see a theme update as well depends on if my daughter gives me the time. Have a great day.
    Should do progress bar loader!

really all i want is loading screens to make this theme complete, guell ill have to do them

Thanks

Kinda stumped for ideas but this is what I put together for loaders. Very basic but looks good and will do what we need it too. it's universal so it works with all mods.

Feedback appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311283543.429550.jpg  

Kinda stumped for ideas but this is what I put together for loaders. Very basic but looks good and will do what we need it too. it's universal so it works with all mods.
    definatly use that, you want me to package it up in a loading screen bundle or you got this?

Thanks

Thx for the offer but I already bundled them up. Just gotta ship them. Was waitin on the man (subywrex) to tell me "I like em!" Later tonight gonna start white mod. Pink mod has been submitted and these loaders will hit change log with mods tomorrow. Also there is a theme update with a few fixes, the switcher background that was suppose to go with it and camera lock support. Have a great day.

Thx for the offer but I already bundled them up. Just gotta ship them. Was waitin on the man (subywrex) to tell me "I like em!" Later tonight gonna start white mod. Pink mod has been submitted and these loaders will hit change log with mods tomorrow. Also there is a theme update with a few fixes, the switcher background that was suppose to go with it and camera lock support. Have a great day.
    sweet, well can you upload them and pm them to me as i really want them so i can go back to this theme and im to lazy to bundle it now that i know you have it bundles

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast