Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {PREVIEW} iNovation

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    definitely that pink...that's a wicked hot pink and will look mint on my phone
    as soon as i get the link ill be working on it for you. hot pink looks sweet on retina display.

Thanks

Ya pink looks good I used a brighter shade for the one I did. But you know what looks even better? The orange subywrex is soon gonna release. It's hot! Lol. Dunno when maybe tomorrow with sbsettings. Did up a camera lock button for camera lock tweak. Here's what it looks like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1309567575.591413.jpg  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to armypunk2003 For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2011-07-02)

White please?

Quote Originally Posted by armypunk2003 View Post
    here is what i threw together for color keyboard. still gotta work some issues with backgrounds but i think it looks awesome given the limitations color keyboard gives you. always been an iacces person because of the detail you can put into those themes but this turned me into a color keyboard fan now lol. check it out let me know what you think.
    Will you be sharing this color keyboard I used to use iacess but switched to CK.

Thanks

It's on Cydia now

how do i get 3 row springboard and weather widget to work

How can I get the weather widget?

Thanks

Weather has not been released yet subywrex has a slight bug he wants to fix before he releases. But it will be out soon just keep your eyes on the change log in Cydia. It will be worth the wait I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by armypunk2003 View Post
    Weather has not been released yet subywrex has a slight bug he wants to fix before he releases. But it will be out soon just keep your eyes on the change log in Cydia. It will be worth the wait I promise.
    Thanks bro!! How about the sb settings I didn't get it when i downloaded this theme.

Thanks

It's coming trying to get ahold of suby now and see if he already posted it or wants me to post it.

Hey army the white mod for this theme are posible?

what happened to the orange is it in the package somewhere ??

Thanks

Dunno about white but orange is comin soon and possibly red will come after that. Waiting to talk to subywrex and see what his plan is.

But army you post a photo with the pink and white mod

White mod are perfect to white's iphone come on suby do the white mod please!!!!!!

Thanks

That was not me that posted that lol. But let me see what I can fit in my schedule.

Come on men do it please please i know you have in your schedule a free time to do the
    White mod jajajajaj

still no icon psd?

all i need to finish my ios5 port

Thanks

I just submitted SBSettings as well as a simple lockscreen that i threw together. I dont think it will make it up today but keep your eyes peeled.

Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    as soon as i get the link ill be working on it for you. hot pink looks sweet on retina display.
    I've got alot on my plate and forget when people do what. Lol. You have my email and can always shoot me a reminder. Just need your Cydia number. How the f did you make white? Lol that screen shot looks
    Bad ***. Email is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Matatan_3 View Post
    Come on men do it please please i know you have in your schedule a free time to do the
    White mod jajajajaj
    i was going to do a white mod, but armypunk can handle it i guess

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    I've got alot on my plate and forget when people do what. Lol. You have my email and can always shoot me a reminder. Just need your Cydia number. How the f did you make white? Lol that screen shot looks
    Bad ***. Email is [email protected]
    email sent bro thanks. and i understand you have alot on your schedule which is why i havent posted a 100x's on here that i need the link. your going threw a hard time. i feel for you bro.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast