Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {PREVIEW} iNovation

Alright everyone.. i cant apologize enough for how long this has taken me I am officially getting divorced and getting use to living on my own with two kids.

However, i havent been posting because i didnt want to give hope, but today i have officially submitted the main blue package. Once the package is up i will start putting up SBSetting, and color mods. I still have tweaking to do on the weather mod but that will rock your socks for sure..

Again im thankful for all the bumps and thanks for hanging in there.. Im starting to get back in the swing of things so lets blow this theme up and make sure it gets theme of the week ASAP

Additionally,

I do have a normal job.. everything should be fine with the package. in the even its not.. i do have logmein set up and friends like Armypunk that will make any changes.. This bad boy should be up tomorrow or friday i hope.. its all up to the modmyi gods now
    Last edited by subywrex; 2011-06-30 at 08:56 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

jokerg7 (2011-06-30), robinkkk (2011-06-30), xtrapsi (2011-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Alright everyone.. i cant apologize enough for how long this has taken me I am officially getting divorced and getting use to living on my own with two kids.

However, i havent been posting because i didnt want to give hope, but today i have officially submitted the main blue package. Once the package is up i will start putting up SBSetting, and color mods. I still have tweaking to do on the weather mod but that will rock your socks for sure..

Again im thankful for all the bumps and thanks for hanging in there.. Im starting to get back in the swing of things so lets blow this theme up and make sure it gets theme of the week ASAP

Additionally,

I do have a normal job.. everything should be fine with the package. in the even its not.. i do have logmein set up and friends like Armypunk that will make any changes.. This bad boy should be up tomorrow or friday i hope.. its all up to the modmyi gods now
    Sorry bout the divorce my man :/

Looking forward for this bad boy to be on my iPhone

Thanks

Default Icons and such
    Ok before anyone has a chance to ask here are some icons. Some of these are in the theme some are not but here is the folder so have at it. i also made a button for the picture me tweak if you all use it. Really goes good with the theme on the camera app if suby decided to keep it in there. Just SSH the button to library/pictureme_resources. Also this theme will be ported to iOS 5 upon release of iOS 5 as i am already 95% done with new and relocated images. Anyway hope you all enjoy this. Subywrex its been a real pleasure to assist you with this theme. Your a great friend and if you need anything else you got my number. have a great day!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hd theme is officially on Cydia Go get your copy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2011-07-01), jokerg7 (2011-06-30)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

great theme so far, but i think i found a little bug. while charging my phone the lockscreen always shows 95%

Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    no psds?
    The psds take up to much space for so little use. I'll b uploading some soon

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2011-07-01), jokerg7 (2011-07-01)

would you please post the icon psd,then I will buy it as like to have all my icons themed
    thanks

Just bought my copy

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    would you please post the icon psd,then I will buy it as like to have all my icons themed
    thanks
    use icon harvester or themeiconmaker

DD will you be working on some color mods?

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post

Additionally,

hey no need for apologies. I apologize if my posts seemed negative, i just wanted to keep the thread and theme alive. Sorry to hear about the trying times your going through, trust me i've been there before. Thanks for the release and all your work and efffort you put into this awesome theme! If there's anything I (or the community) can do to help lemme know.

Thanks

Inovation color keyboard live go get you some lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to armypunk2003 For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2011-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by armypunk2003 View Post
    Inovation color keyboard live go get you some lol

Will do ha

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    DD will you be working on some color mods?
    i will if i get a copy. i donated a while back but hes been so busy. so i guess i probably wont. no copy no mods

Army hook up DD with a copy. He donated a while back. Need to get them color mods rollin'!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2011-07-01)

once army gets my theme to me on cydia thnks army ill be doing some color mods. what do we have in mind for color mods?

pink please

24. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2011-07-02)

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    pink please
    well since you said please i guess i have to. ha

im thinking a pink mod and a white mod.
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2011-07-02 at 12:53 AM.

definitely that pink...that's a wicked hot pink and will look mint on my phone

27. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2011-07-02)

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast