Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 494

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ RELEASED ] Carbon Star HD

  1. #381
    jesse can u send me the link for the 4.2.1 update of this?

    wanna start rocking this again and see what i can do.

    thanks mate!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2011-02-15)

  3. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Thanks a bunch man.

    Very Much Appreciated!

    Defintely my bad, I kinda cut myself off from everything the last month snowboarding like everyday.

    Can this be used for both 4.1 & 4.2.1? Or is it a different widget for both?
    I'm on 4.2.1 and it works on mine should work on 4.1 as well. I don't see why it wouldn't.

    If anybody notices any problems with it let me know and I'll fix it

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to III[ZERO]III For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2011-02-15)

  5. #383
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    jesse can u send me the link for the 4.2.1 update of this?

    wanna start rocking this again and see what i can do.

    thanks mate!
    Yep, I'm trying to put together the .zip package for all my beta peeps now!... should have a link in your e-mail within the next hour or so!

    Quote Originally Posted by III[ZERO]III View Post
    I'm on 4.2.1 and it works on mine should work on 4.1 as well. I don't see why it wouldn't.

    If anybody notices any problems with it let me know and I'll fix it
    Get at me on Ping when you get chance mang!
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2011-02-15 at 04:01 PM.
    My latest theme - -

  6. #384
    GREAT!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  7. #385
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    I'll have it straightened out & re-upped in a few.. sorry about that guys, I took from the wrong folder.
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2011-02-15 at 06:00 PM.
    My latest theme - -

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2011-02-15)

  9. #386

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2011-02-15)

  11. #387

  12. #388

  13. #389
    Aahhh. Ok. Are you including the loading screens?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  14. #390
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Aahhh. Ok. Are you including the loading screens?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Wasn't going to.. but maybe I'll post em' later on today here in the thread.. it's just a matter of adding ~iphone to most of them.

    Anyone know the fix for this?>

    Last edited by Sanady361; 2011-02-15 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My latest theme - -

  15. #391
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Wasn't going to.. but maybe I'll post em' later on today here in the thread.. it's just a matter of adding ~iphone to most of them.

    Anyone know the fix for this?>

    Hi bro..long time no see..
    For the uiswitchbutton..
    I think it looks cool this way..hehe..
    But if u really want to make it perfect, you just need to make it taller..almost fullfill to 34x54 then it will look okay..

    Here is an example for u
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2011-02-15 at 06:40 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2011-02-15)

  17. #392
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Thanks Van. Think I might just keep em' the way they are. What's your email so I can hit you with the new link?

    I just re- emailed the new link for v1.3.

    4.2.1 issues should NOW be addressed.

    Loading screens to come later!
    My latest theme - -

  18. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Thanks Van. Think I might just keep em' the way they are. What's your email so I can hit you with the new link?

    I just re- emailed the new link for v1.3.

    4.2.1 issues should NOW be addressed.

    Loading screens to come later!
    Hey Sanady tried to send you a PM but your box is full

  19. #394
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Hey Sanady tried to send you a PM but your box is full
    shoot me an email..
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2011-02-15 at 07:15 PM.
    My latest theme - -

  20. #395
    Omg umm does this mean the slide show widget for this theme works now?? Can someone Plzz send me a link to it I have been waiting for someone to reupp this

  21. #396
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by noobex View Post
    Omg umm does this mean the slide show widget for this theme works now?? Can someone Plzz send me a link to it I have been waiting for someone to reupp this
    It was posted a page back..

    Quote Originally Posted by iii[ZERO
    My latest theme - -

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-03-19)

  23. #397
    Woooooooooooo thank you sooo much donating a little extra for all the effort put into this theme

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to noobex For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2011-02-15)

  25. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by III[ZERO]III View Post
    I'm on 4.2.1 and it works on mine should work on 4.1 as well. I don't see why it wouldn't.

    If anybody notices any problems with it let me know and I'll fix it
    Awesome! Btw what size are the stock photos? Thx.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2011-02-16)

  27. #399
    Great job Sanady and Zero! Thanks you two!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2011-02-16)

  29. #400
    Just curious..... You thinking about a custom keyboard and font in the future....?

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to chughesphs For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2011-02-16)

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •