Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASED ] Carbon Star HD

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Gonna try to get the 4.2.1 update done tonight for all those folks out there that made the plunge!
    My latest theme - -

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mack83 View Post
    very nice theme,im just getting a little bit jealous here bcoz i dont have an iphone4,i wish someone will make it work for my 3gs.

good job bro
    Send me an email bro, I'll hit you with the link!
    My latest theme - -

Thanks

Hope everyone has a safe NYE!

Happy New Year!
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2011-01-01 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My latest theme - -

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

trebor130657 (2011-01-01)

Thanks

Gonna try to get a 4.2.1 update done within the next week! Stay tuned for updates!
    My latest theme - -

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

Fontme (2011-01-05)

Thanks

It's amazing how many themes release what seems to be daily anymore!
    My latest theme - -

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This theme is amazing!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGurl2010 View Post
    This theme is amazing!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I still didn't upgrade to 4.2.1 (still waiting for an untethered JB) as soon as that releases, I'll be able to test the update and get it to the masses!
    My latest theme - -

Thanks

Just submitted the Released v1.1 for Cydia, also sent out to all my beta testers!

For those of you that have 4.2, if there are any compatibility issues, please post here in the thread and I will address them ASAP!

Have a great day everyone!
    My latest theme - -

Thanks
    I'm running on 4.2.1 now, updated the latest version of Carbon Start today. Everything seems fine, just the "Map" icon isn't working. Still stock.

cydia said i had a new update to download - i downloaded it and now i lost my page 1 clock/date info widget - any idea how to get it back?

Thanks

Haven't been around much. Took some time off the boards after all the drama. Snowboarding almost everyday. If you want to get in touch, my email is on the first post.

Working on getting the widgets 4.2 compatible has come to a cease.

If you like the Springboard Clock widget, check out Twilight.. I'm pretty sure there's one there that'll work!

I'll have an update in Cydia to fix the Maps Icon within the next few days! For now it's as easy as renaming the icon.
    My latest theme - -

Please i really need some help i cant get this theme to work i have already paid for it and when i load it up with winter board the slideshow widget doesnt come up or better yet i have no idea how to bring it up another thing is that in the lockscreen there are to time bars sorry for all the noob questions i just really need help is there a guide or something im really stressing out about this !!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noobex View Post
    Please i really need some help i cant get this theme to work i have already paid for it and when i load it up with winter board the slideshow widget doesnt come up or better yet i have no idea how to bring it up another thing is that in the lockscreen there are to time bars sorry for all the noob questions i just really need help is there a guide or something im really stressing out about this !!!
    You should get "lockscreen clock hide" from Cydia for the double time bars. Right now you are showing the native clock and this theme's clock.

As for the widget not sure, but start by unchecking all your winterboard things except this theme. You may have some kind of conflict. Sometimes widgets won't work if there's too many things checked off.

I'm not too sure why it wouldn't be otherwise. It helps to take a screenshot of what you are getting as maybe someone has seen your problem before.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2011-01-25)

Thank you for the quick reply I got the clock thing working Now all I need is to get the slide show widget to work umm I've already tried to respring restart and turn off my iPhone also unchecked everything but the main theme in winter board ... When I saw the video on YouTube and then went to purchase the theme in Cydia it specifically says that it comes with slideshow widget however I don't see it in winter board or I'm guessing it's just part of the theme and btw I'm using it on iPhone 4 .... 4.1 hope someone can help me !!!

Thanks

Thank you for the quick reply I got the clock thing working Now all I need is to get the slide show widget to work umm I've already tried to respring restart and turn off my iPhone also unchecked everything but the main theme in winter board ... When I saw the video on YouTube and then went to purchase the theme in Cydia it specifically says that it comes with slideshow widget however I don't see it in winter board or I'm guessing it's just part of the theme and btw I'm using it on iPhone 4 .... 4.1 hope someone can help me !!!
    I'm on 4.0.1, so this may not work for you, but on mine I have in this order:
    - CS Mod (slideshow) on top then
    - CS iHRT lockscreen
    - CS mod (sb clock)
    - CS mod blue
    - CS HD loading
    - CS HD (theme itself) on the bottom.

That's working for me. Try that and if that doesn't work Sanady might have an idea. Good luck and I hope that works.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2011-01-25)

See the problem is that the cs mod slideshow doesn't show up in my winter board so I decided to go back on Cydia and went to the change log tab or something and it says it's disabled till v4.2 is addressed I hope that's the prob anyway thanks fir all the help!!!

Thanks

See the problem is that the cs mod slideshow doesn't show up in my winter board so I decided to go back on Cydia and went to the change log tab or something and it says it's disabled till v4.2 is addressed I hope that's the prob anyway thanks fir all the help!!!
    Sorry I couldn't help you more. It should work if you are on 4.1, though. Very odd. I hope it works for you soon. This is a nice theme. One more suggestion would be to re-download the theme. Maybe something hiccupped on the first try?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2011-01-25)

Thanks

Yes, you're right.

Unfortunately support for the widgets was removed for the 4.2 update. I've been working with a few coders to get back to original, but haven't had much time lately.

If you're still using 4.1, & updated Carbon Star losing the widgets, send me an email and I'll reply with links to the widgets that work for 4.1!

Hopefully, we'll soon be seeing this theme in the new "Themes" section of Cydia!
    My latest theme - -

Thanks for all the help I was starting to get worried that I was maybe doing something wrong anyway I'm really looking forward to the updates so that I can show off this sexy theme

Thanks again !!!

Thanks

Thanks again !!!
    Good deal!
    My latest theme - -

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast