Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 / 3GS HTC Clock & Weather Widget

Quote Originally Posted by Streetcat View Post
    First off this widget is excellent! I installed in on my iphone 3g on 4.1, but for some reason on the homescreen my weather, degrees, etc is behind the flipclock. Any reason for this? Also, is there a way to remove the five day forecast too? It's covering icons. thanks in advance and sorry if this had been answered already.
    the download on the first page should have a version without the forecast..

My Spring french, thank you

Hello all, I am from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada and I can't get the weather to show up for my city. I know it's been answered before and I've changed what was supposed to be changed and no result. Can somebody please help? Thanks.

use CAXX0518 for your locale

Thanks
    What did u do to get custom wallpapers working with this? I tried everything but can't figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Soundbwooy View Post
    What did u do to get custom wallpapers working with this? I tried everything but can't figure it out
    Respring.

Thanks
    I tried respringing and still no wallpaper, i'm using firmware 4.2.1, is this the reason?

Hmmm, almost certain it may be. You should wait till bjbinc jumps on then he could answer this for you.

Everybody I know of on 4.2 has this problem. You can put your wallpaper in the private folder and point to it in the wallpaper.html where it says HomeBackgroundPortrait.jpg

Hi bjbinc, thanks for providing this awesome widget! How did you get the dock in your screenshot? (the one that looks like the leopard OS dock)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jephre For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (2010-12-05)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Jephre (2010-12-05)

Loving the clock man, by far the sharpest and cleanest good work thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Loving the clock man, by far the sharpest and cleanest good work thanks again!!

yeah gotta love the way you flaunting your icy springboard. i may be the one to ask but....where can i get it?

Haha never that silverado87, and the frosting i actually made it in photoshop. I made a template then just applied it to my wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Haha never that silverado87, and the frosting i actually made it in photoshop. I made a template then just applied it to my wallpaper.
    Lol sweet. It would be cool as an animation if it got really cold

That would be whole lot easier and really cool, could it be done? It gets pretty cold around here so id put it to good use lol. And if you want that photoshop temp just let me know.

hi, gr8 theme. but how can i make it to use the location code from appleAccuweatherStolen - "OCN|AU|VIC|ARARAT". as the yahoo one only allows me to pick the nearest town to me, as it doesn't pick up the weather stations readings. i.e. yahoo for my town "ASX00288", but the one I have to use to report a figure is "ASX00289".

Hi please help me to find the local code for manila phillipines thanks

and please help me to not do display the dunno icon when no wifi connection thanks.
    Last edited by fenox52; 2010-12-11 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For those who are wondering this theme works very well with continuous animated weather. Just got it working today and looks sweet.
    This is the link http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/739813-release-new-continuos-animated-weather-universal.html
    Last edited by LilWams18; 2010-12-11 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Add link

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LilWams18 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by LilWams18 View Post
    For those who are wondering this theme works very well with continuous animated weather. Just got it working today and looks sweet.
    This is the link http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/739813-release-new-continuos-animated-weather-universal.html
    So I've tried to do just what you did... To no avail, can you perhaps tell us how . Step by step for those of us kinda slow folk

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast