Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 / 3GS HTC Clock & Weather Widget

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Hey thanks for the help it worked! by the way what icon set is this your using? looks nice.
    I got them from a droid site, heres a link: Most Recent Icons | LauncherPro Icons
    They don't look good on i4 retina so I shrank mine to make it work. I also made the icon font smaller with a plist that I used.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    Is there a way to get rid of the transparent border? I'm not sure how it would look but I was curious to see with my theme I got goin. Thanks!!!
    Same question...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Really great widget!!!

Can anyone post a german desc for the weatherwidget, just to replace the translation.js, please???

Quote Originally Posted by NIK1977 View Post
    Really great widget!!!

Can anyone post a german desc for the weatherwidget, just to replace the translation.js, please???
    i want it too!

you guys make my wishes possible...

now i got both, HTC Widget and UniAW 2.2 on Lockscreen AND Springboard, it's just simple...

i use the normal HTC Widget for Lockscreen and the PerPage HTC Widget for the first page on Springboard, also i use the UniAW 2.2 as a lockinfo widget, so it overlays the animated weather over the HTC Widget and i can use the following springboard pages with the normal arrangement of icons of the EPHD theme.

thanks for the great work to mak that possible!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0581.png   -img_0580.png   -img_0582.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    I figured out how to get rid of the blue question mark box and the white border on ios4.2.1. Place your wallpaper in var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard and name it HomeBackgroundPortrait.png
    I am a noob and I need help doing this!! Can someone give me step by step instructions how to do this in iFile please!! I would really appreciate it!!

Hmm does anybody here know how to get Wynds SBAnimatedWeather along with this HTC widget running on the first page with PerpageHTML?

1. Insert the PerPageHTML deb file in ifile var/mobile/downloads/
    2. install the deb.
    3. copy the widget to folder [1] var/mobile/library/PerPageHTML/[1]

after you install the deb it will it will make the folders automatically 1-11 and spotlight

then respring

Hmm i want both in folder one. HTC Widget and the weather in folder one of perpagehtml.

Quote Originally Posted by NIK1977 View Post
    you guys make my wishes possible...

now i got both, HTC Widget and UniAW 2.2 on Lockscreen AND Springboard, it's just simple...

i use the normal HTC Widget for Lockscreen and the PerPage HTC Widget for the first page on Springboard, also i use the UniAW 2.2 as a lockinfo widget, so it overlays the animated weather over the HTC Widget and i can use the following springboard pages with the normal arrangement of icons of the EPHD theme.

thanks for the great work to mak that possible!!!!
    May I know how can you make the UniAw as a lockinfo widget?thanks a lot~

Sorry it has taken a while for me to get these posted up, but for those who asked, here are my "trueglass" HTC images... (laptop got hit with a virus, has really jacked up my week)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bg.png   -forecast-bg.png  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lil red wagon For This Useful Post:

dude jacobson (2011-01-19)

Having an issue with this theme. I get it to display and am using the forcast version - but behind the forcast bar there is a blue question mark like it cant display an image. Anyone know what the deal is with that? 3GS

*EDIT* Found the answer
    Last edited by Y2HBK; 2011-01-20 at 07:31 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lil red wagon View Post
    Sorry it has taken a while for me to get these posted up, but for those who asked, here are my "trueglass" HTC images... (laptop got hit with a virus, has really jacked up my week)
    Hey, thanks for sharing! One question, how do you save those images?

EDIT - I'm on a Mac, that's why the images weren't saving. Switched to my PC and they saved perfectly fine. Thanks again!
    Last edited by aesthetical; 2011-01-22 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Solved problem.

Quote Originally Posted by aesthetical View Post
    Hey, thanks for sharing! One question, how do you save those images?
    click on them to open them, then right click them and select "save as".

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lil red wagon View Post
    click on them to open them, then right click them and select "save as".
    I'm on a mac, can't save them, can you just send them to me?

Can you explain how to ad these images the HTML on the widget has a grey background so when I delete the bg. Png and replace it with yours it stil shows the HTML color!

i downloaded the icons and activated in winterboard but it's not working, can someone show me how to get these icons to work from the OP?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

what should I do if i want it only on the springboard not the lockscreen?

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast