Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD

Thanks

lol
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2010-12-04 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Quote removal

Just another ignorant statement from someone that doesn't know what they are talking about.

I am far from a groupie as a matter of fact not only am I a known and respected theme creator, but am also friends with most theme creators on mmi.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2010-12-04 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Just another ignorant statement from someone that doesn't know what they are talking about.

I am far from a groupie as a matter of fact not only am I a known and respected theme creator, but am also friends with most theme creators on mmi.
    Not to mention I wouldn't even theme if it wasn't for Suby, but again let's not drag this on any further. Appreciate all of you guys who know what's really going on throwing in your two cents, it helps counteract the insanity Lol

Moving right along, please.

But aigh im done, unless someone else got sumthin to say...

Thanks

"Not my style" or "Not original enough for me" or "___ could be better" would have been appropriate. Don't play stupid man, you're only making yourself look worse. You know what u did, u already apologized for it.

FOR THE LAST TIME, moving right along PLEASE.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2010-12-04 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Quote removal

Sorry David dumb *** holes who talk in slang really piss me off. I mean I know I'm stupid and can't spell to save my life but purposely talking like a wanna be rapper really gets under my skin

this thread has definitely just taken a turn for the worst
    Last edited by yusuf530i; 2010-12-04 at 01:29 AM.

mod edit/quote removed

Sorry I didn't realize typing "juss" was more efficient than typing "just" my bad for being so stupid

And we are the nerds? Wasn't it you coming in here to complain that you didn't like a theme.

Btw get over your self you just look like a fool
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-12-04 at 01:23 AM.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I'm getting really fed up with this thread drama. This is the second thread and I'm going to permanently close it if you all don't get your acts up together. First of all, don't argue with the guy who is over-opinionated and rude. Report the post or PM me, don't respond in defense to the OP, you're just feeding the fire. I'll take care of the offender if I see fit. Next time this happens, all of you stop provoking people like that. It's a huge mess that I have to clean up and I don't want to have to shut this thread down b/c there will not be another one of this thread out again after this. Fix this, or I will.

Thanks

People professionalism and opinions are tied...just because you have an opinion doesn't mean this is the hood and u have to use abrasive language to look cool or state ur point....

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Aaguilar0612, next time you want to say something, say it nicely. If you don't like what you see, don't go picking fights because it's obvious thats what you expected. We don't promote piracy here on MMi so don't walk around here bragging about using cracked themes, being a thief isn't exactly respectable. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Even better, just exit this thread and go find another theme. There was no point in you coming in this one, hating what you saw, and then taking your time to write about how negatively you feel about it.

Respect the penguin!

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

I certainly hope for your sake that wasn't sarcasm.

Thanks

Well, since this thread isn't even about my theme anymore, I'll go ahead and go now. Thanks everyone for a wonderful time.

mod edit/quote removed
    haahaha u ain't no rapper DAWG!haahaha your a joke!u prolly live in the suburbs somewhere with no friends that's why ur actin like a Lil b

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-12-04 at 01:22 AM.

hey anonomys sorry bro I'll stay out unless I'm talkin bout your AMAZING theme!my apologies I'm just hunting down the trolls

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Chicago dawg, dont play wit me. just give me yo adress n we can settle dis hows that? I was droppin it already n ghost keeps tlkn sht

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Da hood? Nah mean what I say boi?
    Haha no worries David its all just a bunch of trolls hanging bout using unfriendly language that they heard coming From the radio

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Back on topic please or posts will be removed.
    Infractions have already been issued.

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast