Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD

Has anybody figured out what I need to do to get the keyboard for this theme to work.....anybody please?

Alright man, I just looked on cydia and actually didn't see anything about a keyboard for this theme. It's not in the description and it's not packaged. They have LS addons, and alt icons but nothing about keyboard. There may not be one for this theme.

Page one says something about it but through iAccess which I have no idea about. I don't mess with that.

Thanks again for responding.....yeah I saw the post about iAcces but don't know what to do with it either.....I do know that it's possible to do because there's a youtube video about the theme and it shows the keyboard. Maybe the theme designer will chime in before to long and let me know what to do. Thanks again for at least responding and trying to help.

Sorry I couldn't do more.
    Yeah I played around with this theme for a while but I'm using something else now do not sure what's been happening lately with iMagine.

You did plenty by just responding and I appreciate it......if I can't get any help from anyone else I guess I'll just change themes. I really liked the look of this theme.....do you know of any similar?

Is this theme compatible with iOS 5.1.1?

When I install and run iMagine theme, everything works except my unlocked time on the status bar. When phone is locked, the normal time in lock screen works. When I swipe to unlock, I have no time in the status bar. I have a 3GS on 4.3.1and i also installed the 4.2 fix. Any idea to fix this?

Ok just fixed it!! I deleted the statusbar string in the plist, it was set to transparent that's why it disappeared, thanks anyway .
    Now the theme is perfect,
    keep on the great work Anonomys!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637