Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 728

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD

  1. #701
    Here is an iNteractive Slideshow Lockscreen by me.. Anonomys recreated the BG image and navigation buttons to better suit the theme.
    Its a 10 picture interactive slideshow. The default pictures were all taken by me in and above Vancouver BC and then run through Instagram for effects and also to square them off. I suggest you grab the free app and do it to some of your own pics as they will look real good in this lockscreen. You an add your own pictures to the "Slideshow" folder named 1.png, 2.png, ect up to 10.png

    Heres a screenshot


    Heres a download link:
    iMagine Durben iNteractive SS Lock.zip

    Enjoy

  2. #702
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Here is an iNteractive Slideshow Lockscreen by me.. Anonomys recreated the BG image and navigation buttons to better suit the theme.
    Its a 10 picture interactive slideshow. The default pictures were all taken by me in and above Vancouver BC and then run through Instagram for effects and also to square them off. I suggest you grab the free app and do it to some of your own pics as they will look real good in this lockscreen. You an add your own pictures to the "Slideshow" folder named 1.png, 2.png, ect up to 10.png

    Heres a screenshot


    Heres a download link:
    iMagine Durben iNteractive SS Lock.zip

    Enjoy
    Updated Screenshot:



    Thanks again Durben! Your work is amazing!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonomys For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-01-14)

  4. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonomys View Post
    Updated Screenshot:



    Thanks again Durben! Your work is amazing!!
    You bet man. Thanks

  5. #704
    Can u please port this incredible theme to iPad 2?? love ur work man!!

  6. #705
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I've just purchased this theme but I cannot get the lockscreen clock to work (4S on 5.0.1).

    I've downloaded the ios 5 pack as well, but the lockscreen clock does not appear at all.

    Any ideas to fix this?
    Thanks.

    Last edited by charng; 2012-01-25 at 08:16 AM.

  7. #706
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by charng View Post
    I've just purchased this theme but I cannot get the lockscreen clock to work (4S on 5.0.1).

    I've downloaded the ios 5 pack as well, but the lockscreen clock does not appear at all.

    Any ideas to fix this?
    Thanks.



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    The coding so far isn't iOS 5 compatible. For now you'll just need to use the regular lockscreen clock. You can also download the new LS by Durben a few posts up, it's pretty impressive and fully iOS 5 compatible

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonomys For This Useful Post:

    charng (2012-01-25)

  9. #707
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    ok, thanks for the quick reply. Love this theme

  10. #708
    Help please.....I'm having problem with my keyboard....it won't theme (not sure if that's the correct way to describe it) my calculator and dial pad changed when I downloaded the theme but the keyboard didn't change....I have an iphone 4s running ios5....I think. Do I need iAcces in order for it to work? Thanks in advance.

  11. #709
    Any help please......from anyone!!

  12. #710
    I will pay someone $20 if they can help me with this problem.....please!!!!!!!!

  13. #711
    WOW.....is there no one that can help with this problem....no sujestions or anything??

  14. #712
    Please please please someone help me.....I'll up the money I'll pay if someone will help....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    WOW.....is there no one that can help with this problem....no sujestions or anything??

  15. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Please please please someone help me.....I'll up the money I'll pay if someone will help....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!!
    You shouldn't need iAccess for the keyboard I don't think. Maybe just color keyboard. I really don't know though. Surprised no ones answered you though, I wish I knew more.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to TreyATX For This Useful Post:

    ncphotographer (2012-02-26)

  17. #714
    First of all let me say thank you for responding......even if you're not sure of the answer at least you responded. Not sure if I've done something wrong or what but everything else seems to work fine except for the keyboard. Maybe someone else will chime in before long. Thanks again for your input!!!!!!!!

  18. #715
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    2,089
    Thanked 519 Times in 317 Posts

    Download color keyboard then chose the theme and pop ups that's it. iacces is too damn expensive.

  19. #716
    Ok thanks so much.....which one is the right one for this theme? I don't see a theme in there called imagine.

    Ok I've spent $15.00 on iAcces and $2.00 on color keyboard and neither of them seem to be making my keyboard look like it should. I'm obviously doing something wrong.....any more help for this would be appreciated.
    Last edited by ncphotographer; 2012-02-26 at 07:12 AM.

  20. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Ok thanks so much.....which one is the right one for this theme? I don't see a theme in there called imagine.

    Ok I've spent $15.00 on iAcces and $2.00 on color keyboard and neither of them seem to be making my keyboard look like it should. I'm obviously doing something wrong.....any more help for this would be appreciated.
    In iFile, in the zip you got the theme in, there should be a folder for pop ups and themes. You want to copy those folders into the color keyboard folder which is directed below.

    /var/mobile/Library/keyboard/color keyboard/themes (and pop ups)

    Once copied you'll find that they will be available in the color keyboard themes in settings.

    Hope this helps man.

    It'd be a good idea to bookmark it in iFile too, makes it a lot easier when messing with stuff like this.
    Last edited by TreyATX; 2012-02-26 at 07:47 AM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to TreyATX For This Useful Post:

    ncphotographer (2012-02-26)

  22. #718
    Thanks so much for the help......but here's where my stupidity shines thru....I found the location where to to put the files like you said (/var/mobile/Library/keyboard/color keyboard/themes (and pop ups) but I can't seem to find the folders that you're refering too....they may be looking me in the face and I not know it. What exactly am I suppose to be copying? I'm sorry you have to explain everything to me like I'm a three year old. :-(

  23. #719
    When you first DL'd the theme it should of come in a zip file. Don't unarchive anything but view zip files and scroll down till you see something about pop ups and keyboard. Select those two and unarchive it, those are the files your wanting.
    Gotta run bro, hope it works, if not we'll get through it later. I know how it is having something unfinished...it's frustrating

  24. #720
    I DL'd it from Cydia and I don't see anything about pop ups and keyboards.....uggggggghhhh.....yes it's frustrating as heck!! I understand you gotta run.....thanks so much for your help so far...at least I feel like I'm getting closer. Thanks for everything so far....I'll be here all day trying to figure this out, so when you have more time maybe we can figure it out. I assure you your help will not go unrewarded!!!!

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •