Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 728

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD

  1. #681
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    Okay, here is the keyboard in it's current state. I never got a chance to finish the landscape keyboard tho, so this is only portrait But, it should be enough for someone to pick up and finish if ur handy with Ps. I don't even have a license for iAcces anymore to finish it myself

    If someone were to port this to ColorKeyboard that would be fantastic. More to come as I find it. Please let me know if any of you are missing any addons that you want for the theme. I'll do my best to post here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #682
    Its hard to do anything to the keyboard without any psd lol.

  3. #683
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    There will be an iOS 5 update for iMagine submitted here soon, thanks to @Nkapoor124 & @rickym22 on Twitter. Will be free to those who own previous versions. Hopefully we don't have to go thru the same drama in this thread as we have in the past, as the theme is now being worked on by the community. Thanks everyone, and happy new year!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonomys For This Useful Post:

    yusuf530i (2012-01-03)

  5. #684
    Nice one. I really enjoyed this theme on 4.2.1. Looking forward to running it again!

  6. #685
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    iMagine for iOS 5 should be live in Cydia tomorrow!! Hopefully this thread will pick back up, never really saw too many users mods. If u had something to share, now is the time!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325721330.958456.jpg  

  7. #686
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    5,593
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

    its live in cydia, gonna purchase so will i get all the addons? and will the addons be compatiable with IOS5?

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  8. #687
    I bought it & got all the cydia extras + iOS 5 update

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (2012-01-05)

  10. #688
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    5,593
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Cheers for that

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    yusuf530i (2012-01-05)

  12. #689
    Would of liked to see the toggles / switches themed

  13. #690
    Hello,

    3 bucks for the same theme?

  14. #691
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vectranos View Post
    Hello,

    3 bucks for the same theme?
    It was supposed to be listed for $1.99, I've already taken care of it with the repo and it should be corrected shortly. It should be free though if you've ever purchased iMagine in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Would of liked to see the toggles / switches themed
    Don't have a JB right now, as soon as I get one for my 4S I can theme whatever is missing. Had to have a few friends help out with the port in the meantime. Thanks for your patience.

    THIS THEME IS DYING FOR SOME NEW WIDGETS. Anyone up for the task?

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonomys For This Useful Post:

    vectranos (2012-01-06), yusuf530i (2012-01-06)

  16. #692
    Just purchased this, kinda confusing about what's all ios5 compatible and what's not. I DL'd the theme and it installed stuff for 4.3 and I'm not sure if there's something I'm missing or what.
    Is there supposed to be widgets for ios5 cause I don't see them in cydia.
    I just need a lil' verification cause I don't wanna run something that I'm not supposed to and mess anything up.
    Playing it safe I guess.
    Thanks.

  17. #693
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Just purchased this, kinda confusing about what's all ios5 compatible and what's not. I DL'd the theme and it installed stuff for 4.3 and I'm not sure if there's something I'm missing or what.
    Is there supposed to be widgets for ios5 cause I don't see them in cydia.
    I just need a lil' verification cause I don't wanna run something that I'm not supposed to and mess anything up.
    Playing it safe I guess.
    Thanks.
    As far as I'm aware, the base theme should be compatible with iOS 5, while some of the addons and such might be hit and miss. I haven't been able to work on updating anything myself, since I have a 4S now and therefore have no jailbreak. Everything is being done by the community at this point. If ANYONE can help anyone else out with iOS 5 compatiblity questions for any of the addons on Cydia in the meantime, that would be great. If not, then the addons will have to wait until I get my 4S jailbroken and can start working on them.

    SHORT ANSWER: The base theme works on iOS 5. Addons may or may not

    Oh, and nothing's gonna mess up your device, some of the widgets just might not work correctly, that's all.

  18. #694
    Thanks for the quick reply, I'll mess around with it and see what happens, this far though I like it a lot, very clean and slick looking.
    Good job, glad I came across it.

    Sounds as if the JB for the 4S will be out real soon so that's good too, I'm sure your tired of waiting for it by now.

  19. #695
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply, I'll mess around with it and see what happens, this far though I like it a lot, very clean and slick looking.
    Good job, glad I came across it.

    Sounds as if the JB for the 4S will be out real soon so that's good too, I'm sure your tired of waiting for it by now.
    I'm being told the 4.2 versions on Cydia should work... No promises lol

  20. #696
    4.2 lockscreen & 4.2 fix work on ios5

  21. #697
    first thanks anonomys for the great work...

    i'm using ip4 on ios5.0.1, somehow i'm not able to change the home and lock screen. Tried to set different home/lock screen but it kept showing a blank/black screen. Not sure what happened there (and I used the imagine theme for ios5 with blue mod).

    Also can you provide instruction on how to change the iMagine and wifi/3G icon on the status bar?

    Thanks once again

  22. #698
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by inedu View Post
    first thanks anonomys for the great work...

    i'm using ip4 on ios5.0.1, somehow i'm not able to change the home and lock screen. Tried to set different home/lock screen but it kept showing a blank/black screen. Not sure what happened there (and I used the imagine theme for ios5 with blue mod).

    Also can you provide instruction on how to change the iMagine and wifi/3G icon on the status bar?

    Thanks once again
    Without being able to run the theme at the moment, I can't really help... Anyone else having these issues that can lend a hand maybe...?

  23. #699
    I think it's something to do with the 1st shift weather animation, b/c if I disable that one, then the wallpaper came up just fine, if I enable it, then the background is just black.

  24. #700
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by inedu View Post
    I think it's something to do with the 1st shift weather animation, b/c if I disable that one, then the wallpaper came up just fine, if I enable it, then the background is just black.
    That's an issue that I'll be able to fix once I get a JB and get get my hands dirty. Don't know what the changes are at this point. I do know if u use the 4.2 versions a lot of people are reporting that it works fine..

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •