Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    Hi, let's not argue in this thread. You wanna argue, take it into your PM's, because I will not tolerate this AGAIN. The both of you will be penalized if another post shows up in this thread that is not related to the theme in a positive or technical help manner.
    ((blushing)) hi Annie... 

to point out my confusion, which is also what cydia had said when i first downloaded it, not lying, otherwise we wouldnt be having this convo because i would have picked up the others at that time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

sorry annie, go ahead and penalize me, cause this is technical help, i wasnt the only one confused!

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    to point out my confusion, which is also what cydia had said when i first downloaded it, not lying, otherwise we wouldnt be having this convo because i would have picked up the others at that time
    Ok once again, the theme DOES include all of those things, you just need to make sure to download all of the appropriate packages. Just to clear up any confusion you may still have.

Anonomys, how's the update coming along?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Anonomys, how's the update coming along?
    Sorry for the delay, I've been busy getting ready for the ThemeIt launch, and working on a new theme but everything is almost ready to go, will be submitting soon. My apologies

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonomys For This Useful Post:

artsa24 (2011-01-26), yusuf530i (2011-01-24)

recently purchased this theme solely for the keyboard, however, i cannot figure out where it is located? does anyone know? typically it is a separate .theme folder that gets downloaded with the theme.

thanks in advance.

Can someone help me with the 1st shift weather.... It displayed perfectly yesterday all day but this morning, the weather changed to cloudy and I lost my picture and animation. When the weather goes back to rain, it comes back.

Could you explain to me why I'm seeing ads on my background? I didn't pay $3 to see ads!! (screenshot attached)

Also, where can I find the readme file?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fashish View Post
    Could you explain to me why I'm seeing ads on my background? I didn't pay $3 to see ads!! (screenshot attached)

Also, where can I find the readme file?
    ??? The ads didnt come from my theme, cuz if that was the case I'd be making a lot more money off of ad space!! I have no clue what that's all about... and the readme is in the main theme file...

well, i got the theme from themeit. is it to do with them? and how could one access the readme file if the files been downloaded in iphone?

Thanks

well, i got the theme from themeit. is it to do with them? and how could one access the readme file if the files been downloaded in iphone?
    Could be, but I havent heard of that problem from anyone else...?

You can use iFile to get to the readme or use SSH or iphonebrowser...

Thanks

The theme has been available on Cydia for awhile and is also available on ThemeIt now, haven't been accepting donations for quite some time. I'll return it to u.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Can someone tell me what are the file names for the "Answer", "Decline" and "End" buttons? I have an iPhone 4 on 4.1.

Thanks in advance.

I got this theme from ThemeIt too and I don't have any ads, it must be another app running or possibly the wallpaper itself.

Quote Originally Posted by H1J1NX View Post
    Can someone tell me what are the file names for the "Answer", "Decline" and "End" buttons? I have an iPhone 4 on 4.1.

Thanks in advance.
    I believe they're "[email protected]","[email protected] ng", and "[email protected]". As well as the same three just without the "@2x".
    And they should be in Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI.

Hey Anonomys, I just wanted to thank you for this amazing theme, it's perfect! I love it and I can't wait to see what you do next, keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Earthworm Jim; 2011-01-31 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ufcsean View Post
    Are there any custom wallpapers for this theme with the glow around the weather widget like this one:

thanks
    DUDE!! That is awesome! Could you send me your files that you changed so I could put those in my theme. I love your status bar changes! iMagine is probably the nicest theme that I have ever seen! Nice work Anonomys! I have a question also..when I try to use the icons that get posted in the forum, they always show up on my phone with a white background behind them.. Is there any way to fix this problem?
    Last edited by kane4lsu; 2011-02-01 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks

Is not the theme, I have seen that when you open some apps, for example this happens to me when I use the Text Free app, or Viber, so dont worry is not your theme or any bug

Default Cydia Icons
    I edited my icons Cydia and hope that you may need someone!

Anonomys you might need them for your next update?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appinfo.png   -backboard.png   -backgrounder.png   -categories.png   -cyfix.png   -dock.png   -firewall-ip.png   -fswipecache.png  

-iblank.png   -ishshit.png  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisBarto For This Useful Post:

italodance (2011-02-02)

Default Icons
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBarto View Post
    I edited my icons Cydia and hope that you may need someone!

Anonomys you might need them for your next update?!
    the last icons!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iwipe.png   -my3g.png   -pkgbackup.png   -quickdo.png   -silencenow.png   -terminal.png   -themeit.png   -tlert.png  

-vwallpaper.png   -youtubetomp3.png  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisBarto For This Useful Post:

italodance (2011-02-02)

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast