Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD

any one have problems with the splash screens for certain apps like maps, photos, camera, youtube, etc. i have iphone 4 running iOS 4.2.1. i have been looking for a solution but still nothing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruben543215 View Post
    any one have problems with the splash screens for certain apps like maps, photos, camera, youtube, etc. i have iphone 4 running iOS 4.2.1. i have been looking for a solution but still nothing.
    They're just not there yet  Coming in the next update being submitted after Christmas 

AT&T "mywireless" icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -t-my-wireless-icon.png  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kurtzhurtz32 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-12-25)

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Clean and simple...
    hey how did you get that neon font on your status bar?? it looks nice.

Here are "photos" and "BiteSMS" icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bitesms-icon.png   -camera-icon.png  

and some others...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -webcam.png   -waterdrop.png   -binoculars.png   -mic.png   -paperplane.png  

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kurtzhurtz32 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-12-25), yassgo (2010-12-25)

Thanks

Keep it up and u might just replace the entire icon set!! Package em up, we'll release a free icon addon

iPhone? More like MyPhone ck2509's Avatar
    Thanks

Some of these icons look fantastic how do I add them to the theme... Merrry Xmas all...

Thanks so much that's totally cool!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kurtzhurtz32 View Post
    AT&T "mywireless" icon
    Thanks alot it looks totally cool!!!! But when I set it, it has little white corners instead of being transparent any way to fix that? and merry christmas
    Last edited by snl0710; 2010-12-25 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi there, I just bought your theme and it is amazing. Its easily one of the best themes on cydia! I am just a casual user and do not know a lot about how to change things within the theme. I was wondering if I could get some help please.

First, I am not able to download the weather add-on. I am getting a "hash sum" error message. Any suggestions?

Second, how do you add those other icons? Is there any type of a guide you could refer me to?

Last, I am running on OS 4.0. Is that not the best OS to be on for this theme?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Oh I also forgot to ask.. Is there an icon for ToneFXs? If not, can anyone make one?
    Last edited by pzocker; 2010-12-26 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Great theme. I have two questions though:
    -I've created my own icon for The Weather Channel app, but how do I get the new icon to overwrite the one showing?
    -Is there a way to remove the day and date at the bottom of the homescreen?

iPhone? More like MyPhone xXDrizzyyXx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pzocker View Post
    Hi there, I just bought your theme and it is amazing. Its easily one of the best themes on cydia! I am just a casual user and do not know a lot about how to change things within the theme. I was wondering if I could get some help please.

First, I am not able to download the weather add-on. I am getting a "hash sum" error message. Any suggestions?

Second, how do you add those other icons? Is there any type of a guide you could refer me to?

Last, I am running on OS 4.0. Is that not the best OS to be on for this theme?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Oh I also forgot to ask.. Is there an icon for ToneFXs? If not, can anyone make one?
    Ok, the hash sum problem is just temporary with the repo. (should be fine now). You should be running on iOS 4.1 u may also update to 4.2.1 however it's tethered on the newest devices (i4 ipt4 and iPad) unless jailbroken with the new beta of redsn0w. It's a more tedious process so I wouldn't recommend it since you're new to this, plus it still a bit buggy.
    And to use the icons you may download them individually since they are not yet packaged in a .zip or .deb format.If u DL them individually make sure to properly name them if they are not all ready.(you need to know to how to SSH to rename them or use iFile from cydia.from your SSH client or iFile go to /var/stash/themes.xxxxx find the theme then go
    To the themes bundles and that's where all the icons are stored.) There should be a toneFXs icon I think I saw in the 20's pages
    Last edited by xXDrizzyyXx; 2010-12-27 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Further explanatio

Quote Originally Posted by xXDrizzyyXx View Post
    Ok, the hash sum problem is just temporary with the repo. (should be fine now). You should be running on iOS 4.1 u may also update to 4.2.1 however it's tethered on the newest devices (i4 ipt4 and iPad) unless jailbroken with the new beta of redsn0w. It's a more tedious process so I wouldn't recommend it since you're new to this, plus it still a bit buggy.
    And to use the icons you may download them individually since they are not yet packaged in a .zip or .deb format.If u DL them individually make sure to properly name them if they are not all ready.(you need to know to how to SSH to rename them or use iFile from cydia.from your SSH client or iFile go to /var/stash/themes.xxxxx find the theme then go
    To the themes bundles and that's where all the icons are stored.) There should be a toneFXs icon I think I saw in the 20's pages
    I see it Right?!

the Theme needs for very icon a extra folder??

/var/stash/themes.xxxxx

i checked all locations and i dont found a place where i can put my own icons!
    its exist a folder folder called "extra-icons"
    ...but it dont works there!

can anybody help about?!
    ...where i musst put exectly the new icons?!

the theme is great,but i miss lots of icons!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RobBK View Post
    I see it Right?!

the Theme needs for very icon a extra folder??

/var/stash/themes.xxxxx

i checked all locations and i dont found a place where i can put my own icons!
    its exist a folder folder called "extra-icons"
    ...but it dont works there!

can anybody help about?!
    ...where i musst put exectly the new icons?!

the theme is great,but i miss lots of icons!!
    Ok put the new downloaded icons into the "bundles" folder of iMagine make sure to name them correctly accordingly to the Icons u want themed.

first off, love the theme, great job...secondly, the iacces keyboard is not showing up for me, is it included in the current version thats available? I am on 4.1 if that makes any difference, and have the most current version of iacces installed as well

thanks so far,

but i doesent work...

/var/stash/themes.xxxxx/imagine.theme/bundles

thats what I now try 1000 times :-(
    also the cydia app "rename" doesent work...it dont chaning the pictures on the springboard!

ok,other...:

on wich place are the icons from "bite sms" or "camera"???

and to change (maybe) the flashlight logo...i musst creat a folder under "bundles"??
    com.apple.flashlisght (for example)
    Last edited by RobBK; 2010-12-28 at 01:03 AM.

Bit late coming to this theme but man it is good!! Think it may be on the phone for a while!!!

Stupid question time...... In cydia is it the imagine package, can't find the iMagine HD
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2010-12-28 at 01:18 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RobBK View Post
    thanks so far,

but i doesent work...

/var/stash/themes.xxxxx/imagine.theme/bundles

thats what I now try 1000 times :-(
    also the cydia app "rename" doesent work...it dont chaning the pictures on the springboard!

ok,other...:

on wich place are the icons from "bite sms" or "camera"???

and to change (maybe) the flashlight logo...i musst creat a folder under "bundles"??
    com.apple.flashlisght (for example)
    Ok email me the icons and tell me what icons they're are to theme I'll do what I can

[email protected]
    Last edited by xXDrizzyyXx; 2010-12-28 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Email

ok, well after doing some searching with iFile I see that the keyboard is not included in my release version, I managed to google around and find version 0.5 and grabbed the keyboard from there and SSH it into Winterboard so now I have it...is there a finished version of this keyboard around? where all the keys light up red when touched as the backspace key, return key, shift/caps key and spacebar do? that would be perfect!!!

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast