Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Analock HD | WinterBoard Theme

I modified the theme to it works like mechanical watch.
    The second hand step 1 degree per 1/6 seconds. (approximately)

On Analock.js
    add line 64: var mis = now.getMilliseconds();
    edit line 73(72): var sRotate = (s*6)+(Math.floor(mis/167));
    edit line 154(153): setInterval(updateTime,0.167*1000);

Don't do it, if you care about the battery.

your the man thanks

i am nt regular on modmyi, i jus saw sum guy who was banned n next sec he was ALIVE...why cant it be wid floppy_joe....???

jus asking....

It doesnt work on my iPod 4.3.2. There is still 12 o'clock bug, although I followed the instruction very carefully( there is no Setting -> Safari -> Database ). The silder is just a little bit wrong display. Anyone has 4.3.2 work ???
    Last edited by cruel; 2011-05-15 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cruel View Post
    It doesnt work on my iPod 4.3.2. There is still 12 o'clock bug, although I followed the instruction very carefully( there is no Setting -> Safari -> Database ). The silder is just a little bit wrong display. Anyone has 4.3.2 work ???

hi there i was facing the same problem on ios 4.3.3 but u have to make sure to setup the settings from safari not ifile as it will not work
    to access the settings through safari try to install this plugin first from cydia (file:// for mobilesafari) then after that go to the link and do the needed settings

On ios 4.3.3 I can setup the settings from safari but I have problem on clock background only getting a black background .but clock working and the silder little bit wrong display. I really appriciate if any one can assit me to correct this problem.

On ios 4.3.3 can I use wallpaper from my I phone to change the clock background ? I try few times but still the clock background shows black. From winterboard I activate user Lock Background still not working. How to change the backgrand. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by vinod_nilai; 2011-07-15 at 09:57 AM. Reason: To attach screen shoot

Quote Originally Posted by vinod_nilai View Post
    On ios 4.3.3 I can setup the settings from safari but I have problem on clock background only getting a black background .but clock working and the silder little bit wrong display. I really appriciate if any one can assit me to correct this problem.

On ios 4.3.3 can I use wallpaper from my I phone to change the clock background ? I try few times but still the clock background shows black. From winterboard I activate user Lock Background still not working. How to change the backgrand. Any suggestions?
    It was mentioned on the previous page. (following)

Quote Originally Posted by glassmoustache View Post
    If you are on Iphone 4 (4.2.1) and getting a black background edit the file Analock.css

Change the line to the below...

background:url('/Library/Themes/AnalockHD.theme/LockBackground.png') black no-repeat;

Obviously this points to the file in your theme folder which should be similarly named
    LockBackground.png and HomeBackground.png are no longer available on iOS 4.2.1 or later.

This work on IOS 5 ? Any one try ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

not from what i can see
    and i cannot customize it -- ive tried changing the code to my code in both locations (config.html and Analock.css) and nothing - if anyone can help, please feel free to do so

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

UPDATE
    looks like it works in iFile under LockBackground.html "web viewer" mode but NOT on the lockscreen itself once applied.

Quote Originally Posted by vinod_nilai View Post
    This work on IOS 5 ? Any one try ?
    Yes, it does work on my iphone 4 5.0.1
    Last edited by Bs0d; 2012-01-19 at 05:15 AM.

Default My Lockscreen
    Thank you. Yes I too does it

-img_0804.png
    It seems like I have this awkward default slider. How do I changed it to the correct one(the one in your screenshots)? Yes, I'm on ios 5.1.1
    Also, I can't seem to change the background too. I tried the following method but its not working on 5.1.1
    Quote Originally Posted by glassmoustache View Post
    If you are on Iphone 4 (4.2.1) and getting a black background edit the file Analock.css

Change the line to the below...

background:url('/Library/Themes/AnalockHD.theme/LockBackground.png') black no-repeat;

Obviously this points to the file in your theme folder which should be similarly named
    Any idea?
    P.S. please ignore the text there lol.
    Last edited by kokteng; 2012-07-01 at 04:38 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456