Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Analock HD | WinterBoard Theme

Update didn't work for me either but following that link fixed it so it's all good..

Quote Originally Posted by Hmerly View Post
    Still not working, even after the new update. Clock hands stays stuck at 12. Any suggestions?
    Try following the instructions, and give me a little more info as to what exactly you've done.

You're right, I used safari and changed the settings and everything works. Was using iFile previously and opening the settings file directly and changing it there does not work.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there any way in the new code that the minute/hour hand color be changed?

It's very nice but does not work on 4.1 (

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Is there any way in the new code that the minute/hour hand color be changed?
    Do you read instructions?! Visit the config page in Safari and select your options, colour is one of these options. This is all in the install instructions on Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by ngotrongle View Post
    It's very nice but does not work on 4.1 (
    It was designed for and on 4.1. Trust me, it works perfectly. If yours doesn't, try reselecting AnalockHD (and remove Analock HD.theme from /Library/Themes) in WinterBoard and re-spring. Note the space.

If that doesn't solve it, remove all AnalockHD folders from /Library/Themes and reinstall latest version as per Cydia instructions.

Its working now. Very nice. Thanks Andy

Thanks

[QUOTE=andy9l;5588856]Do you read instructions?! Visit the config page in Safari and select your options, colour is one of these options. This is all in the install instructions on Cydia.

Um. Yes, I read the instructions and did that, but it doesn't give an option for the minute and hour hands, which is what I'm asking.

No need to be snarky and assume I haven't read the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Um. Yes, I read the instructions and did that, but it doesn't give an option for the minute and hour hands, which is what I'm asking.

No need to be snarky and assume I haven't read the instructions.
    Unfortunately not at the moment - the next update will likely see a slight change in the hands.
    Apologies for mis-reading your post.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to andy9l For This Useful Post:

kimvy (2010-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andy9l View Post
    Unfortunately not at the moment - the next update will likely see a slight change in the hands.
    Apologies for mis-reading your post.
    Thanks for the info - I'll keep an eye out for any updates - appreciate the reply...

hi me like it to know if version with no weather?

Quote Originally Posted by gino93100 View Post

i add Numeric hour its very cool lockscreen

Thx andy9l
    Hi andy91, may I know how I can add the Digital clock to the left side of the clock so that It is similar to what gino did?

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

is it possible to get weather widgets to only fetch over wifi networks? i love using them bu hell do they drain data
    thanks i advance if anyone can answer me!

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Any way I can run this mod without the weather and just use the clock by itself?

Default 4.2.1
    Can somone make this work on 4.2.1?

Can some one do the cpnfig for the weather Montreal and send me because i dont know how can i change this thanks

To bad i cant get rid off Portsmouth tho..dont take my code even how i try

Default Fix
    If you are on Iphone 4 (4.2.1) and getting a black background edit the file Analock.css

Change the line to the below...

background:url('/Library/Themes/AnalockHD.theme/LockBackground.png') black no-repeat;

Obviously this points to the file in your theme folder which should be similarly named

iPhone? More like MyPhone smuj29's Avatar
    Thanks

love this theme however at midnight lastnight I had a sunshine logo hmmm not sure why but its fine during the day but when it update about 00.00 I get sunshine anyone else noticed anything similar.....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast