Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Analock HD | WinterBoard Theme

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Can you share bro this??

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RazorGTR View Post
    They're Photoshop Buddy.
    I guess that's why I can't find the right css area!

Thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    Can you share bro this??

It's part of twilight theme. Get
    That and your set

4. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-11-16)

Can I mod this theme and use it on my new theme? I will certainly give credits.

Default .
    Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Floppy MADE CSS
    Can Vouch for ths....

Hey Floppy_Joe what theme are you running on about the 2nd or 3rd page of this thread with the "apple circle" wallpaper where you'd like to put the clock, and also Dexy on this page with the battery and wifi bars like that?

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    Can I mod this theme and use it on my new theme? I will certainly give credits.
    Sure, but new version being submitted to Cydia very soon...

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Can Vouch for ths....
    where did this notion come from? i muck with things til it works.

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    Hey Floppy_Joe what theme are you running on about the 2nd or 3rd page of this thread with the "apple circle" wallpaper where you'd like to put the clock, and also Dexy on this page with the battery and wifi bars like that?
    Hybrid HD

Quote Originally Posted by andy9l View Post

Ever consider adding weather description? I would prefer displaying that vs city?

hey andy where do u get the nice wallpapers from?? and how do i change the "iphone" in the middle of the clock to something else? thx!

Quote Originally Posted by On99 View Post
    hey andy where do u get the nice wallpapers from?? and how do i change the "iphone" in the middle of the clock to something else? thx!
    Wallpaper is included in theme folder. You can find that in /Library/Themes/AnalockHD.theme on your iPhone once installed via Cydia. Copy the wallpaper to your desktop, sync to your phone as you would any other photo, and set as wallpaper via iPhone settings. You will need to re-spring.

The clock text can be changed very easily by following the install instructions on the theme's official page.

Please note; a new version of Analock HD has been submitted to Cydia and should appear soon. This includes a Safari config page so you can edit your AnalockHD settings on the fly (no need for SSH). I will post here when it hits Cydia.

i add Numeric hour its very cool lockscreen

Thx andy9l

To download this mod go to my deviant and comments plz

Thx you too for this elegant lockscreen

LikoNzY on deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by andy9l View Post

Oh, then I will mod the new version!

nice work. call me immature, but I laugh every time I see the name of Analock. "Anal ock"

Love this theme, looks great, but the recent update caused both hands to stick at 12...if I manually open the HTML file, clock works fine, but at the lock screen it doesn't. Previous version worked fine..I'm on 4.0.1

Yep, there's a problem with the installation of this theme - something messed up between me and Cydia (at my host's end).

The host has submitted an 'update', or a fix to resolve this. For now, please visit this link in Safari on your iPhone:

file:///Library/Themes/Analock%20HD.theme/config.html

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andy9l For This Useful Post:

tongnt (2010-12-18), Waleed786 (2010-11-17)

Cool it works now..even though I don't understand what happened since it points to the same config file
    Also safari doesn't normally let u open local files, but there's a tweak in cydia that fixed it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed786 View Post
    Cool it works now..even though I don't understand what happened since it points to the same config file
    Also safari doesn't normally let u open local files, but there's a tweak in cydia that fixed it for me
    An update has been released to remove the space from the URL. Try installing that, and use the instructions found on Cydia's screenshot page for AnalockHD.

The instructions do indeed tell you to install file:// for Safari, if you followed them

Still not working, even after the new update. Clock hands stays stuck at 12. Any suggestions?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast