Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Analock HD | WinterBoard Theme

contrary to what some may assume, i am not a css coder, if someone can help me learn how to make clock smaller I have some good uses for it. it would look good in the X on XHD for example and i'd love to use it on this wallpaper over the apple circle

now if givin time i would hack away til I figured it out but i would rather have help

Quote Originally Posted by andy9l View Post
    No problem, I would rather that people are pointed toward the theme's webpage to ensure they get the latest version but I don't mind at all

Thanks for the support, and thanks for all the comments.
    Thx! Btw u should add a donation link to ur sig bro

Tried to modify the slider with paint.net, I'm so bad at this.

The little blue circle is neither centered or really a circle, but I'm making progress.

Your wallpaper goes great with my theme :

Thanks a lot for this, again.

edit : I'm bad at making links too... Corrected.
    Last edited by Zorak Zoran; 2010-11-10 at 03:04 PM.

^ help me out with removing the slider bar as well? Thats the look I'm trying to get with the lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by _*aE View Post
    ^ help me out with removing the slider bar as well? Thats the look I'm trying to get with the lockscreen
    What I did was not really nice. Go in the theme folder, bundles, telephonyUI, and replace the original file with this one :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bottombarbkgndlock-2x.png  

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zorak Zoran For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-11-15), _*aE (2010-11-11)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Superb.

Beautiful.

Only 2 words that come to mind other than DOWNLOAD!

Look at this work of art!

Last edited by JLick; 2010-11-11 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak Zoran View Post
    Tried to modify the slider with paint.net, I'm so bad at this.

The little blue circle is neither centered or really a circle, but I'm making progress.

Your wallpaper goes great with my theme :

Thanks a lot for this, again.

edit : I'm bad at making links too... Corrected.
    your theme looks awesome! which theme is that? would you mind sharing your version??

Quote Originally Posted by fizz215 View Post
    your theme looks awesome! which theme is that? would you mind sharing your version??
    It's fiftyfootshadow by storyr, but Zooropalg made this version with the clock date widget, and I don't know if he's willing to give it. I just sended him a pm.

If it's not the case, just go grab fiftyfootshadow, best theme ever, use shrink, infinidock, and folderenhancer. Transparent overlay, statusbar, folder icon, and you're good to go.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorak Zoran For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by _*aE View Post
    Here's two official versions of a transparent slider, one with the silver bar behind it, one completely invisible.

• Download the .zip of your choice
    • Upload the files within to Analock HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI
    • Re-spring

Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andy9l For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-23), It's Mi (2010-11-15), kimvy (2010-11-11), _*aE (2010-11-11)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to make the words "iphone" bigger (changed it to something else). Not entirely sure which string to change in the css file. Does someone know?

Thanks for any help and what a really cool lockscreen - thank you for sharing it!

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    I'd like to make the words "iphone" bigger (changed it to something else). Not entirely sure which string to change in the css file. Does someone know?

Thanks for any help and what a really cool lockscreen - thank you for sharing it!
    Change the value of font-size under #text in Analock.css

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andy9l For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-11-15), kimvy (2010-11-12)

Looks like an updated version of the sidewinder hd theme
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

does any one know how to change ( IX,XII,III and VI to other colors? like red or something else.

Thanks for the transparent slider!!! Great work btw!!! I was wondering if the slider color can be changed from red to green?

Quote Originally Posted by cali0028 View Post
    Thanks for the transparent slider!!! Great work btw!!! I was wondering if the slider color can be changed from red to green?
    If you're an iPhone 4 user, include the bracketed [email protected]' below:

• Navigate to Analock HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI and rename bottombarknobgray(@2x).png to bottombarknobgray(@2x).png~orig
    • Rename your chosen colour of bottombarknobgray(@2x)_colour.png to bottombarknobgray(@2x).png (just cut off the _colour).
    • Re-spring

You can use the above method to change the colour of the 'answer call slider'. This is green by default. The file for the answer call slider is bottombarknobgreen(@2x).png

20. The Following User Says Thank You to .skripty For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by .skripty View Post
    If you're an iPhone 4 user, include the bracketed [email protected]' below:

• Navigate to Analock HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI and rename bottombarknobgray(@2x).png to bottombarknobgray(@2x).png~orig
    • Rename your chosen colour of bottombarknobgray(@2x)_colour.png to bottombarknobgray(@2x).png (just cut off the _colour).
    • Re-spring

You can use the above method to change the colour of the 'answer call slider'. This is green by default. The file for the answer call slider is bottombarknobgreen(@2x).png
    Thank you!

Now just gotta figure out how to change the Txt in the clock where it says "iphone"....

Quote Originally Posted by cali0028 View Post
    Thank you!

Now just gotta figure out how to change the Txt in the clock where it says "iphone"....
    You can change that text very easily - that's one of the settings found in Analock.js

Oops sorry I meant to say the color of the text and to green!

Open up Analock.css and find:
    Code:
    #text{
    Add the following right below that line:
    Code:
    color:#a5e61d;

25. The Following User Says Thank You to andy9l For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-11-15)

andy, is it possible to not use the weather and only the clock? thx

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast