Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    Yeah I got lots of problems I installed the iconoclasm layout and still sucked. I read that the layout is weird and then I saw another add on. Another iconoclasm layout I installed. Still yet again everything was jacked and nothing lined up at all. I'll wait a couple weeks so you can get it all sorted out
    Why is it that you can never install the theme properly. jayteez has done it, I have done it.

As Steve Jobs once said:

"You're holding it wrong."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2010-11-12)

There is a facebook icon I made, u can find it on previous page

we need everybody to participate in this theme to make it as real as possible so if you see something that windows does and post a comment about it so we can figure out how to get it on the iphone

does anybody know how to make the icon badges big white number to fit in the squares with the correct font
    Last edited by pchild2590; 2010-11-12 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ios4 + winterboard has animated weather widgets. i wonder if that widget code can be modified to make animated tiles?

also Li-ion..you may want to change the thread name to [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD..might get some heavy hitters on this.
    Last edited by jayteez; 2010-11-12 at 07:55 AM.

Zjimmy.... I tried ur icon it was like half the size of my springboard it was huge... I have an iPhone 4. What did I do wrong

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    ios4 + winterboard has animated weather widgets. i wonder if that widget code can be modified to make animated tiles?
    I don't think that'll work. Widgets aren't scrollable.

@Robert: i think u need to have a second copy of every icon. One named ...@2x and one without @2x as the rest of the icons given in the theme.
    @lion: what do u think of the liveclock? It is truly scrollable

9. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

robertmoore208 (2010-11-12)

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    @Robert: i think u need to have a second copy of every icon. One named ...@2x and one without @2x as the rest of the icons given in the theme.
    @lion: what do u think of the liveclock? It is truly scrollable
    LiveClock is a .plist mod, I think. If I could make a live tile, then I would, just for you

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    LiveClock is a .plist mod, I think. If I could make a live tile, then I would, just for you
    Thanks bro. Haha. I mean there is a possibility here. Before there is liveclock no1 think it can be done either right?

something like this

well...not that busy, but you get the message lol.

woah woah woah what is that?

I would like a live clock tile too

woah woah woah what is that?
    lol..somebody had the idea making animated icons and made this .gif.

thanks for getting my hopes up

I have a liveclock theme wit me but still need to adjust abit to make it centralized. Will post when I get it done

thanks for getting my hopes up
    lol..that wasnt my intent! was just searching to see if it had been done before and came across that.. lol.

even if we can get a zooming in and out icon tile like the images on the Fifty Foot Shadows theme..perhaps have a few (not all) of the tiles can fade in and out.

..just trying to throw out some ideas.
    Last edited by jayteez; 2010-11-12 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The thing is that winterboard can render HTML files as the Springboard image and the Lockscreen, nothing else. There would have to be a full-blown C++ mod written and implemented.

oh, i didnt know that fifty foot used html files as images. i was thinking those images were just regular .png files..i see what you are saying now.

I added my own pic to the callme icon made 2x.png and .png in the icon folder and it's still bigger than the normal me icon

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    something like this

well...not that busy, but you get the message lol.
    if this is possible that means we can make the animations like i windows phone 7?
    macbook pro retina 15" early 2013 i7 16gb ram 756gb SSD
    iphone 6 64GB black

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast