Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

Yeah I'm using iPhone 4 so what's the proper way to use ifile to install the icons

Your refined lockscreen... And lol yeah I hate myspace too but it's for the wife she made me install your awesome theme on her phone as well as mine rock on
    Last edited by robertmoore208; 2010-11-12 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ah, well it isn't hard. Just place the layout in it's place through SSH (/Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts), and make sure the layout is titled 'New Windows Phone.plist' or something along those lines.

If that's been applied, go into winterboard and select the theme and make sure that Summerboard Mode is on.

Also, you need infiniboard for it to work properly.

If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

I just had to comment again this theme is amazing. I would also like to see a facebook icon. I can't wait to see the final product

hey are u gonna mod the plist to make the second page move up and down like the real phone cause i saw the 3g theme had it both ways and i was trying to figure out how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by pchild2590 View Post
    hey are u gonna mod the plist to make the second page move up and down like the real phone cause i saw the 3g theme had it both ways and i was trying to figure out how to do it.
    Use infiniboard dude

How are u theming the icons? I want to change the default messages icon to bite SMS. And my springboard is not anywhere near like the screenshot :/

Disregard the dock

i have that but the icons on the second page are still in the same format as they are on the first page how would i get the second page to be a straight rom down the middle and have the first page to be set up in the correct format for the squares.

i have that but the icons on the second page are still in the same format as they are on the first page how would i get the second page to be a straight rom down the middle and have the first page to be set up in the correct format for the squares.
    Oh u mean the normal icons

All I dis was set them up so they are aligned properly. Idk if there's a way to do what ur trying

go to this link and watch how this guy on his theme how he has his iconclasm format set up the first page is like the theme we are using and the second page is like the real windows mobile 7 where the icons are in a straight line. go to 28 seconds and watch

YouTube - Windows Phone 7 iPhone theme

Iconoclasm only supports one layout, so you can only have one page. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    How are u theming the icons? I want to change the default messages icon to bite SMS. And my springboard is not anywhere near like the screenshot :/

Disregard the dock
    Ummm...I have no clue what's wrong with yours. Also, you have to rename both of the Message images to BiteSMS, one still keeping the @2x tag.

Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana101 View Post
    I just had to comment again this theme is amazing. I would also like to see a facebook icon. I can't wait to see the final product
    thank you sir! And a Facebook icon will be coming in the next release, in about a day or two.

how do i get rid of the app shadow when i press an icon

I'm not sure myself. If i find out, it'll be in the next update.

Daaamn. Are you ever gonna port it to SD? Great theme bro.

Quote Originally Posted by jakec233 View Post
    actually it was on SD before the iphone 4..go to the 3g/3gs forum..its over there.

Yeah I got lots of problems I installed the iconoclasm layout and still sucked. I read that the layout is weird and then I saw another add on. Another iconoclasm layout I installed. Still yet again everything was jacked and nothing lined up at all. I'll wait a couple weeks so you can get it all sorted out

Quote Originally Posted by jakec233 View Post
    Isn't the current trend for SD themes Windows Phone? There are like 4 different threads

works fine for me..once again, amazing theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

To get rid of shadows make an blank image 60x60 and put it in the bundles folder under com.springboard.app and call it WallpaperIconShadow.png and make another blank called WallpaperIconShadowT.png. Then respring and the shadows are gone.

Disregard this doesn't fix the shadow when you press the icon
    Last edited by Yenjoi; 2010-11-12 at 07:15 AM.

i fixed the app shadow when pressed problem.The image you are looking for is located
    here: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app image is called IconDarkeningOverlay.png

Remember not to delete it. just rename it.

someone needs to figure out how to make a live tile for iphone 4
    Last edited by pchild2590; 2010-11-12 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pchild2590 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2010-11-25), jayteez (2010-11-12), Li-ion (2010-11-12)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Damn the guy above beat me well to get rid of the shadow make a 64x64 blank icon and name it IconDarkeningOverlay.png and place it in bundles/com.apple.springboard or rename the file like the poster above me said then respring and your good
    Last edited by Yenjoi; 2010-11-12 at 07:41 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yenjoi For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2010-11-12), Li-ion (2010-11-12)

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast